Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Rather Livid Birds (Open) [M]

Started by Kriv, February 11, 2014, 10:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kriv

"Oh would you like to explain to her worrying boyfriend that some magical sprite managed to capture you, knocked out a woman, and is ever-so-slightly unstable, because I don't think he'll believe that, he's gonna think you drugged his girl and shagged her whilst she slept. So if you wanna go alone go right ahead." River said.

Wicked Basket

"I've bested worst things than pissed off boyfriends. I was a soldier at one point, a damn good one too."

Kriv

"Is-is that what you're gonna tell him? I shagged your girlfriend but it's okay because I was a soldier." River asked sarcastically.

Wicked Basket

"I'm going to tell him that his girlfriend was kidnapped by a pixie, but I rescued her. I would then inform him that if he touches me I'll remove his arm. This sword isn't just for show."

Kriv

"Yeah I totally just saved your girlfriend from and evil pixie." River said mimicking Lukas' voice. "Can you hear how ridiculous that sounds?" River asked.

Wicked Basket

"It is ridiculous, but it's also what you did. It's not my fault you thought you could torment me so easily with some woman."

Kriv

"You would've succumbed your primitive desires, either that or you would've wanked in front of a girl which isn't very polite." River said.

Wicked Basket

"What do you take me for? I am beyond the primitive desires of man. You on the other hand need discipline, a lot of discipline."

Kriv

"Yeah, I'm not really into that kind of stuff and, I'm 15, but It's cool. In no way am I juding your sexual preference." River replied.

Wicked Basket

"What do you mean my sexual preference," Lukas asked angrily. "Are you insinuating that I'm a homosexual?"

Kriv

"I dunno man, you have that creepy look on your face and you also compared me to a butterfly. All I'm saying is that I don't judge." River explained slightly raising his hands.

Wicked Basket

Lukas snatched River out of the air and pinned him against a tree.

"I'll have you know that I loved a woman more than you could ever imagine, you little brat. And I compared you to a butterfly because I could easily squash you like the insect you are!"

Lukas then threw River to the ground and continued walking. He needed to calm down before something bad happened like what happened last time he got like this.

Kriv

"Okay, okay, wait a minute, before you said you've lived over 125 years, what the hell are you?" River asked.

Wicked Basket

"I'm an angel, alright. I'm an angel sent into exile because I messed up. I lost my powers, my rank, my halo, my men, everything. All I've got left are wings and this sword. You happy now?"

Kriv

"Wait you've got wings? And you've been fappin around walking places, we would've been there by now!" River yelled "But nooo I'm so sad and depressed and too much of a bummer to fly anywhere." River mimicked in a sulky version of Lukas' voice.

Wicked Basket

"How stupid and immature can you be? Have you any idea how disgraceful it is to be banished? I was captain of the guard. I was one of the best soldiers in the entire army. I was all set to...."

Lukas's voice trailed off.

"Maybe I just don't want people to know what I am. Now leave me alone, you insipid little snob. I have to get this woman home."

Kriv

"Whatever man." River muttered as he turned around and headed home.

Wicked Basket

Peace at last. Lukas had  no problem finding the camp. He left the woman at the edge of the camp so that she would wake up and the camp would be right next to her. He then began wandering through the woods again, looking for a place to relax.

Kriv

River let out a large yawn as he got home it was nearing night fall so he decided to take a bath in the lake. Using his abilities to heat it up he stripped and entered the warm waters. He sank to the bottom. "It's no my fault he screwed up." He thought as he drifted to sleep under the warm water.

Wicked Basket

Lukas stared into the fire he had made while he dried his things. He was alone again. His thoughts drifted back to the time before his banishment. He had had it all. Life had been good. Everything had come to an end in one day. All it took was an exceptionally rude human and a very angry Lukas. They were all so disappointed in him. The look on her face had been the worst. Her look of fear and disbelief of what Lukas had just done. Lukas sighed. What was wrong with him? Why was he so different?