Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A bar of social freedom

Started by pryatama aphrodite, February 22, 2014, 07:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pryatama aphrodite

Pretty sure at least a few of you had been awaiting a room to which you could freely use obscenities and devuldge in any conversation you choose. Here lies a bar. The middle area bearing racks apon racks of liquor, water, soda, any drink you choose to obtain. A break in the bar is the entryway to the behind bar. A walkway in separation from the middle area and counter. Which is one sizeably large square. Start up conversations in a neatly kept booth, we have many lining the walls. Where there is not a bat or booths, there are tons of tables. So enjoy yourselves, and create a memorable experience. Just remember, play nice!

pryatama aphrodite

The one bearing looks like a female snuck to the door. A slinking pace, silent as a cat. Lady-kirn taking no chances with the ones known as 'hooligans' or 'ruffians'. She'd always been skiddish, and strived to avoid that type of crowd. Thus, explaining her silent arrival. The blue-green iris's scanned such an area. Unfamiliar to the surroundings, but more then willing to take a gander at sanctuary, without actually traveling among Catholics. Her feet were deathly silent as the cloaked kirn slid into a seat of the silent bar. Eyes hidden precariously behind closed lids.

Wicked Basket

Anzio walked into the bar and instantly saw the lone woman at the bar. This was too good to pass up. Anzio silently made his way over to her. He brought his hands down upon her shoulders and said "Hey! How ya doin'!"

pryatama aphrodite

She looked up in surprise, eyes as wide as saucers. "Oh! Lordy lordy, mister!" She chuckled, and ran a hand through her hair, heart skipping a beat... Or two... Maybe three. "Good, you?"

Wicked Basket

Anzio laughed.

"I'm just dandy! It's not often I find someone with a sense of humor like yours! Just for that, I'll buy you something. What do you say?"

Anzio sat down next to the woman and leaned his staff up against the counter and sigh contentedly. He was normally punched for doing stuff like that. It was nice to find someone that got just as much of a kick out of it as he had.

pryatama aphrodite

It was amusement, that provoked the upturn of her lips in a sincere smile. "Ah. That would be dandy, but you'll have to fight me for the check." Yes. She was conversing in what flirty way she could. Suggesting... Something along the lines of buying the second round should they decide to have one. Whatever was planned to drink.

Wicked Basket

Anzio smiled beneath his smiling mask.

"If you think you can fight me then you must not know who I am," Anzio said jokingly. "I am Anzio Kanerich, master illusionist and world renowned outlaw at your service. I could easily pay for as much as you care to eat or drink. I could buy this whole bar if I so desired. So, you think you can top that?"

pryatama aphrodite

"Oh, my dear. This is my country." She winked. A bit.. Shy... "Khainley... Khainley Meliorn, lady kirn, or cat woman as you can tell." She was never good at small talk. Her pale blue body fur complimented curves to come. A waterfall of dark blue resembling her hair flowed to mid shoulder. She was... As others would put it... The opposite of confident about her looks.

Wicked Basket

"A cat woman," Anzio said resting his cheek on his fist in fascination. "If that's the case, would you purr if I started petting you? Or maybe if I scratched you behind the ear."

Anzio continued with his playful tone of voice. He was having fun, and the fact that this woman's sense of humor was as good as his own made it even better.

pryatama aphrodite

She had to laugh at that. The sound, a resonation residing in her furry chest. The actual noise being half air and half sound, proclaiming her innocence as if it were on display. "Why, that would be telling." Humor dripped from each annunciation word, a smile tugging forcefully at her joined lips. "When the fun is in finding out for yourself." Oh, that grin. Her muzzle housing a look, hidden beneath her thick lashes, adopting mischief. Mayhaps she isn't so innocent after all? Her mind surely isn't.

pryatama aphrodite

It was then that her glamour slipped. Like the paint melting from a canvas. Revealing the biggest picture. In her case, instead of pale blue body fur, and even darker blue hair, there sat a lady Kirn of soft pink. Tufts covering every inch of her body. Visible, that is. A neatly kept head of silky pink hair cascading down to lower back. As if a time elapse had disturbed its original length. She felt the magic slide into nothingness, and had the Curtousy to blush under the coat of soft fur. "I suppose you could call this the 'pinkified predicament'." Literally...

pryatama aphrodite

Her tail took to a metronome-like sway, the color as deep as her hair. It unconsciously curled inward and around her form. Though, nothing proved to be fatal, or dangerous. Call the movement more of a habit. One that would never fade.

Wicked Basket

Anzio chuckled.

"I've never seen anyone blush like that. I'll take it that the answers to my question must be yes but, it never hurt to find out just to be sure."

With that, Anzio reached out and began gently scratching behind the cat woman's ear. This was a fun evening.

pryatama aphrodite

Screw steady. She smiled, and worked up the act of the common house cat. Tail in an abrupt shift and flick from left to right. Her eyes hidden behind closed lids, with a gentle, almost inaudible purr. Done absently, of course. Never on purpous... Heh. She sighed contently, vibrating chest ever-distant.

Wicked Basket

Anzio nearly fell off of his stool from laughter.

"I'll be damned! She does purr!"

After Anzio managed to calm himself down after his fit of laughter he said "You just have to let me buy you something now."

pryatama aphrodite

If one was to look EXTREMELY HARD, they would probably spot the heavy blush swallowing her cheeks to her neck. "Oh? And why is that?" She couldn't resist. "Trying to impress me, or something?" She smiled a bit, refusing to look at him, but the Barton instead. The smile turning a curvature to the sly side. "It's flattering. Really. Don't you have boundaries? I mean, dam... You come on strong." With that, he received a wink.

Wicked Basket

"If I was trying to impress you, my dear, I would do something like this..."

Suddenly, a bouquet of roses appeared in his hand.

"But these aren't roses, they're sticks. Now they're ropes. Now they're snakes. Now they're chains. Now they're daggers. And now, they're roses again."

The objects in his changed into whatever he had listed, and just as quickly. He then leaned in close.

"But these aren't really roses," he said softly. "They're not even real."

With that, he tossed the roses behind. Before the roses hit the floor, they turned into a flock of butterflies and flew out of the bar.

"I also do birthday parties, weddings, and anniversaries," he said with a grin.

pryatama aphrodite

Khainley, even with the addition of eyesore precision, couldn't follow the shifts, and things. Good god, when the butterflies arose in a swarm, and darted out, she was preparing for her golden green eyes, in all there newly found vibrancy in interest, to pop out of their sockets. She shook her head. "Lordy, mister." She grinned enough to show teeth, before registering that, and snapping her muzzle shut. Bearing teeth tended to scare whoever spared them a glance. Not this time though. She had magic to produce. Her hand rose, and soon, a sparked flame popped into her palm. "Take a look." If he should move to a closer proximity, the shadows dotting the center would then take to movement. Figures flouncing in an expert-like tango, then shift to the rose she once saw. Everything from images of her home, idris, to the tomb of sanctuary flashed in a flourish. Soon, the flame was diminished... By the closing of her palm.

Wicked Basket

Anzio watched the flame and the images inside with great interest.

"What was all of that," he asked. "What were those places?"

His interest had definitely been piqued, but it was always hard to tell with that mask he wore with its eternal smile.

pryatama aphrodite

She opened her mouth, as if to answer, but slowly shut it. Her eyes clung to the edge of the mask. Realizing he was wearing one, after being completely oblivious. "Um..." Focus, khainley. He asked you something. Don't. Be. Rude. "Oh, the first is my homeland. Kirn headcourters, and tomb of sanctuary. All places hidden warily. You would have to peel the glamour from then to recognize it at all." She released her look of distance, having had stared at the mask with interests of her own, and looked to the wall over his shoulder.