A bar of social freedom

Started by pryatama aphrodite, February 22, 2014, 07:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Basket

"Every three seconds huh? In that case I'll eat reeeeaaaallly slowly."

Anzio watched Khainley's eye movements.

"Shouldn't you get something to eat before you decide where to sit?"

pryatama aphrodite

"Not a problem. Don't worry." She opted for the closest chair, taking a seat. Upon closing her eyes, bare sections of the table shimmered and soon, exotic foods and spices went from transparent to reality, like a travel through a rift in visual time.

Wicked Basket

Anzio looked down at his food and then looked at what was now on the table.

"You could do that this whole time?"

pryatama aphrodite

"Yes. But I wanted to 1) make you awestruck, and 2) whip up a little something fer ya not using magical stuff. Don't worry, plenty variety here if you don't wanna eat that."

Wicked Basket

"I'll eat this," Anzio said quickly. "I waa just curious."

He grabbed a strip of bacon, folded it, and stuck it in his mouth. It was really good! For someone who didn't need to cook, she was quite good at it.

pryatama aphrodite

She reached for a breakfast burrito. And a soda. Eh...

Her face hardened. "Seriously, Anzio. You don't have to eat what I made. Plenty here, hun."

She knew how bad she was. And there was a hidden flush of embarrassment, no doubt, behind the fur.

Wicked Basket

"You took the time to make it. The least I can do is eat it. I'll get to that other stuff after this."

Anzio was determined. He would eat what she had made. It had been years since anyone had made food for him. He had always had to steal to eat before. It wasn't that he felt guilty not eating it, it's that no one had ever cared enough to give him a proper meal before. That breakfast, no matter how simple it was, was a luxury to him.

pryatama aphrodite

She shrugged. Biting into breakfast.

Wicked Basket

It didn't take long for Anzio to finish his breakfast and chug down the apple juice. He then moved on to the various other foods. He kept eating beyond the point where someone his size would normally stop. It was as if he hadn't eaten in days, which was partially true.

pryatama aphrodite

"Leave the table behind, please." She said, snickering a but, but otherwise keeping silent. It inwardly wounded her that he didn't seem to get plentiful nourishment.

Wicked Basket

After eating enough to satisfy a man three times his size, he was done. He slumped back in his chair and burped loudly.

"That........was delicious."

pryatama aphrodite

"That wasn't very lady-like!" she scolded with a grin. In a flourish, the remains were gone. None of them had to do the dishes.

Wicked Basket

Anzio just shrugged.

"I'm not a lady," he said simply.

He then stood up and stretched before walking over to Khainley.

"So, how much do I owe for that lovely meal?"

pryatama aphrodite

"A lot," she said simply. Smiling a little, and looking up at him while she feigned all innocence.

Wicked Basket

"I see. Well, if you want to get paid," Anzio said with a sly smile. "Come and get it."

pryatama aphrodite

She curled back a bit, then shot to him, effectively hitting him the chest with her own body and knocking him over with a giggle.

Wicked Basket

Anzio hit the floor not entirely sure of what just happened. All that he remembered was that he was standing and then he wasn't.

"Well, I'm definitely paying for for it."

pryatama aphrodite

"Yes, you are." Had he not realized she had cushioned his fall? She winced, and smiled a bit. HE was on top of HER.

Wicked Basket

"It looks like you're hardly in a position to demand payment now," Anzio said as he trapped her beneath.

"You're all mine now."

Anzio nuzzled his face between Khainley's head and shoulder and began kissing her neck. He figured he'd switch things up a bit.

pryatama aphrodite

She smiled, and arched her back so she was pressed closer to him. Her paw entwined in the tendrils of his hair, and her mouth in a curly smile.