Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A bar of social freedom

Started by pryatama aphrodite, February 22, 2014, 07:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Basket

Anzio kissed his way from her neck, to just below her ear, and then across her cheek until he found her lips. He gave her an extra long kiss on her lips before he stopped.

"Let me guess. That wasn't enough," he asked with a smile.

pryatama aphrodite

Her breath was stolen by his ministrations, but she managed "nope. Sowwy."

Wicked Basket

"I was hoping you'd say that."

Anzio went straight back to Khainley's neck just like before. However, it he couldn't play with hair because he was using his hands to keep himself from crushing her. So, Anzio rolled over so that Khainley was on top and continued giving attention to her neck and ear as well as running his fingers through her hair.

pryatama aphrodite

She wondered if she imagined it, but she heard a small moan. Not sure if it came from her...

Her paws tangled in his hair, playfully yanking a teensy bit. Pleasure spiked through her, and she shivered, in the good way. Not fro the cold.

Wicked Basket

Anzio knew that he was doing something right when a small moan came from Khainley. Seeing no reason to stop, and since she obviously enjoyed it, he kept going. He ran his hands up and down her back and sides, enjoyed the smoothness and softness of her fur.

pryatama aphrodite

As it had been like in the room, the temperature increased rapidly. She pressed her lips to his forehead, and kept them there as her paws trailed leisurely down his sides.

Wicked Basket

Anzio stopped in order to catch his breath, but he kept slowly running his hands over her sides and back.

"How am I doing so far," he panted.

pryatama aphrodite

Sweat shone on his brow. little droplets. So the heat DID increase... "V-Very... very well..." she said, breathing a little too hard and a little to fast.

Wicked Basket

Anzio chuckled as best he could with what oxygen he had.

"I'm glad you like it," he said.

He needed to rest just a few seconds more. Then he would start again. Only it she wanted him to of course.

pryatama aphrodite

Didnt i say practice makes perfect?

she looked up at him, lips parted as she fought for control over her breathing.

Wicked Basket

"You really take my breath away," Anzio said with a grin.

He gave her a long slow kiss.

"Tell you what. It's a brand new day. Let's go have fun. You can continue collecting your 'payment' later. What do you say?"

pryatama aphrodite

She grinned. "Buildings to launch from, volcano's to swim in, stunt masters to show up... We have quite alot ahead of us!"

Wicked Basket

"Precisely," Anzio replied standing up and then helping Khainley up.

"We can't let a full day just go to waste without doing anything at least moderately stupid."

Anzio grabbed his staff and his mask. He then gave Khainley a quick kiss before putting his mask on and taking her hand.

"Let's go. We can suck each other's faces off later."

pryatama aphrodite

"Oh. Pfft. Almost forgot."

She released Anzio's hand, pelt shimmering before it disappeared completely. Soon to reappear at the door, Khainley no longer Khainley.

"Hi there, hun." Khainley's new form grinned. She was brunette, hair curly at the tips, that reach for lower back. Her form was curvy, and agile. Skinny with the legs and shape of a model. She was adorned in a raven colored jacket, plain, atop a zebra decorated tee. Overlapping faded denim skin tight jeans. Eyes the same color of autumm, as Khainley's.

"You got accustomed to my other form. This is the real me."

With the same look of love she reserved for only him, she sashayed from the premises, leaning against a tree, and twirling a dagger skillfully through slender fingers as the door shut.

Wicked Basket

Had Anzio not has his mask on, Khainley would have seen his mouth hanging open. Only after she left the building was his trance broken and he followed after her. He approached her while she was twirling a dagger.

"A dagger huh," Anzio observed drawing his own.

"If you give me yours then I'll have three and I can juggle them."

pryatama aphrodite

Her chuckle was half air, half sound. Like the soft ring of a bell. "This is a special dagger."

She flicked it, point jutting towards him, and the blade had grown sizes bigger. A golden aftershine, with intricate patterns along the blade, and handle. "Since I'm a shinigami shapeshifter, I bear weapons of this strife in every possible hiding place on my person," she said, each word previse with annunciation, as if she was reciting it from a scroll.

Wicked Basket

"Every possible place," Anzio asked with a sly grin as he sheathed his daggers.

pryatama aphrodite

Her supple pink lips curled to a trademark smirk. "I suppose we should sciddadle before I sexify you into clarifying those places by a thourough search."

She licked her lips, tongue gliding over the barely visible cupids bow, bafore she turned and began walking. Not bothering to gaze behind her to ensure his trail.

Wicked Basket

"I might just have to perform a thorough investigation later," Anzio replied following her. "But for now, where are we going?"

pryatama aphrodite

"I suppose, since me and chryrie let bygones be bygones, perhaps twilight island?"

She kicked a lone stone to her right, following it's path until it plunged into the underbrush.