Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A bar of social freedom

Started by pryatama aphrodite, February 22, 2014, 07:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pryatama aphrodite

Her eyes lowered, leisurely trailing to the upward curvature of his boots, and onto the floor caked with dust. Among all who could've set foot in here, she was the one to leave a bare trail. In actuality, the only disturbance, was her tail, streaking what sifted behind her.

The glamour peeled not just her looks, but her humanity from her soul, and innocence coming to a hideous taint. For what was she to occupy herself but with her mind? Had it not been mentioned that, despite outward, provoked appearances, she was one of mischief? Not that much, but a lingering nag to her mind was what it was on her end.

She bit her lip, canines digging, pinpoint contact driving it into the slab of useful skin. Salty, thin liquid with quite the tangy aftertaste drizzled into the compartment of her bottom lip, directly in front of her teeth. The mini aliased area filled halfway, before her paw applied pressure.

Given another circumstance, she would've let the blood drain. Not in her mouth, but onto solidified ground.

She despised those who took comfort in taste testing there body fluids. Blood was something one would keep mind to nurture, but not as connected as that.

A shiver raked her spine, descending from tailbone, to lower back, left of the scar. Hoping to gods green earth the shift of moods and nervous movement didn't snag his notice.

"Anzio, is this too... Awkward for you? I mean, I can drop it all. I don't want to be the cause of your discomfort."

Wicked Basket

Anzio put his hands on her shoulders.

"Why are you like that? You're doing nothing wrong. You don't have to drop anything."

Anzio had never seen anyone act like this. It was as if she thought everything was her fault and that she was constantly doing something wrong. Did it have something to do with her past?

pryatama aphrodite

She tensed a bit at the point of contact, but allowed relaxation to settle. It wasn't anything in her past causing such a recoil. Just the waryness of men in general. She was unfamiliar with how they reacted, thus, rendering her mindset to be on the watch.

"I just thought.. Since you weren't familiar with the senario... And the action..." oh! Cue the blush! "Ya know... Um..." Dam... This was one awkward turnaround.

pryatama aphrodite

Khainley took to a steady gaze, adopting a look of indifference. His hands were warm atop her silk like fur. Something she had taken to noticing, but not elaborating. Any further... Until now.

Registering even the meekest of touches seemed to calm her more then the average thought ever would, or could, for that matter. No matter the situation, she always faced conversing head on, and careful. This one was the first to be so carelessly free.

Wicked Basket

"You need to stop thinking," Anzio told her. "Just go with the flow. Act on an impulse. The world is constantly in motion. If you just sit back and try to think about it all, you'll miss it. Clear your mind of all of the 'what if's. Focus on what is."

pryatama aphrodite

"Sometimes..." She replied meekly, "impulse takes hold of an... Abrupt aspect."

She was speaking from complete experience. One being marked as the time her friend had kissed her, acting upon his instinctive, 'impulse'.

Wicked Basket

"And sometimes it turns out to be the best decision you ever made," Anzio replied.

"Stop using this all of the time," Anzio said tapping her head. "What does the rest of you say? What does the rest of your body want to do? You can't just stay trapped in your mind."

pryatama aphrodite

"It's the only place I don't feel lonely in..."

Her eyes took to a singular shimmer. She'd admitted to what wasn't remotely close to what she was consciously playing in her ensnared, minds eye. Also, it seemed to cause a cringe as an after affect. She felt the need to apologies for being like that. Only god knows why it was spoken.

Wicked Basket

"You need to do something crazy," Anzio said.

Anzio grabbed a stool and offered it to Khainley.

"Throw this across the room. Don't think about it, just do it."

pryatama aphrodite

No pause took place. For when it ca,e into contact with her grip, it was already flying. Conscious taking a beat to blink. She'd just wrecked two tables and evenly lined chairs. One missing a leg.

Wicked Basket

"There we go! Now we're making progress. Now, is there anything that you have been wanting to do?"

pryatama aphrodite

"Not anything that you could do."

Wicked Basket

"Oh really? Challenge accepted. Let's see what you've got."

This was much better. Anzio was surprised by how quick her attitude changed, but he wasn't going to complain.

pryatama aphrodite

The thin line of her lips wrenched into a smirk. Shadow ridden, and pouring misceif. "Last chance. I'm dangerous."

Wicked Basket

"I'm a murderer, thief, terrorist, and vandal. I ooze dangerous," Anzio replied. "I like where this is going."

pryatama aphrodite

"No, you don't." She walked a leisure pathway towards him, seductive twinkle in her eyes, with a low, husky tone to match. "You have no idea what you agreed to."

She laid a paw to his chest, claws poking halfway, and dragged them down his chest playfully. He would regret he ever accepted the challenge.

Wicked Basket

"Of course I don't," Anzio replied huskily. "I'm practicing what I teach: acting on impulse."

pryatama aphrodite

If agreeing to this is the outcome, then that's one hell of an impulse."

She eyed him, feeding him what he was about to be the victim of. "You couldn't possibly match me in this round. I already reign victor. But where's the fun in quitting now?"

Her paw halted in a hover, claws brushing bare skin, and traced his waistband with her forefinger. To the point where she had made a full circle. Pressure applied increasingly with each progressive step.

Wicked Basket

This was unexpected. What was she doing? This hardly seemed dangerous.

"Um...What are you doing? This hardly seems dangerous."

pryatama aphrodite

She rolled her eyes. "As if you could do much better."