Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A bar of social freedom

Started by pryatama aphrodite, February 22, 2014, 07:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Basket

"That's totally unfair," Anzio muttered.

Now, it was his turn. He took a running start and jumped off the roof. The moment he reached the apex of his jumped, several more Anio's formed underneath him, forming a stack of Anzio.

"Bet you can't do this," he called down from the wobbly stack.

pryatama aphrodite

"You're right. I can't do that."

She strolled into an underbrush with a passing grin. No longer skiddish on covering her more-than-ordinarily-pointy-anthro teeth. Not a second later did she appear on the opposite side of the clearing. Face impassive.

When Khainley took a creaking step on the roof, the Khainley strolling in the clearing dissolved instantly.

"But I can induce hallucinations."

Wicked Basket

Anzio twisted around to face her. He had been dooped again! Unfortunately the act of twisting around so quickly managed to throw off the delicate balance of the stack, and it began to fall. Every single Anzio looked up in horror as the figured out what was happening. The all spoke the same thing at the same.

"Oh shit."

Down the Anzio's went. The copies all hit the ground and vanished soon after while the real Anzio landed in a trough of water with a splash. He lifted his head out of the water.

"Ouch."

pryatama aphrodite

She peered over the edge with a grin splitting her face. Giggling like a child, then slapping a hand over her mouth.

"Oops."

Wicked Basket

"Don't help me or anything," Anzio called as he climbed out of the trough.

He was soaking wet, but he couldn't help but laugh. Khainley's giggling was adorable.

pryatama aphrodite

Her eyelids drooped to half closed, and she rolled her eyes.

"Oh, I bet I'm oh-so entertaining!" She called as a useless response to his laugh. "I can't be that cute!"

Wicked Basket

"Yes you can," Anzio retorted. "I'm going back inside to dry off. I don't have any spare clothes."

Anzio went back inside the bar and sat by the fire. He was soaked. It would take forever to get dry, and he couldn't take his clothes off so that the could dry faster because Khainley was around. He couldn't even have a drink because he didn't want to be seen without his mask. All well, at least he was having fun. That's all that really matters.

pryatama aphrodite

She was also freezing, though, she didn't want to seem clingy. She should give him space. She could get oh-so irritating if she tried. She exhaled, and let the habit of her tail curling inward take place. Warming only part of her.

A shiver racked her spine, and she gazed into the moon, hoping for a distraction. Then... Inevidably... She began to sing....

"Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel light when you're gone away

Wicked Basket

As Anzio sat by the fire he heard something. Was that....singing? Anzio walked back outside and saw that it was Khainley that was singing.

"If you're so lonely why don't you come inside with me," he called. "It's warmer in there than out here."

pryatama aphrodite

She snapped out of a daze, a movement he might just find humorous, and smirked.

"Fo yo info, I was expressing my utmost outcastlyness in the form of a depressing musical!" She chuckled, and let her tail take a sway. A hidden message was behind her eyes. I don't want my presence to be of any uncomfortable pressure.

Wicked Basket

"Depressing musicals make me depressed, so get in here before I start crying," he joked. "Don't make me come up there."

pryatama aphrodite

"And do what? Fall into a trough? Duplicate yourself?"

She picked at her cuticles in what she called a 'casual manner' and grinned with all mischief down at him. Tail flicking back and forth behind her dangerously.

Wicked Basket

"You better still be there by the time I get up there."

Anzio made his way onto to the roof once more. He hadn't been expecting to get so much exercise today.

pryatama aphrodite

She never was one to follow orders... Or sit still... When he reached the roof, she was swinging her legs while sitting upon the chimney. Not far from him, but a clear distance nonetheless.

Wicked Basket

"Oh good. You're still here," Anzio said slightly out of breath. "Now come inside. It's freezing out here. Then again, that might just be because I'm soaking wet, but still. You'll get lonely out here by yourself."

pryatama aphrodite

She hopped from the chimney, but instead of summersaulting from the rooftop to the ground, she started toward him.

He looked like a wet dog. Clothes transparent, and she couldn't help but think about the mask.

"May I try something?"

Wicked Basket

"Um....sure," Anzio replied.

He had no idea what she had in mind, but how bad could it be?

pryatama aphrodite

She reached up, and touched only her fingertips to the mask. Then drew back. No... She should respect his privacy. Her paw then moved to his arm, and rested on it's damp surface. She could feel the lingering warmth of the fire.

Soon, she would begin to glow, pink skin illuminating like the dimmest of beacons. He would feel heat course through his veins, heated t warmth, instead of fire-like brightness. Then, his clothes dried instantly.

Khainley opened her eyes, pirate gold blinding, and solidified. The pupil not visible until the spell wore away.

She smiled, feeling suddenly lightheaded. "Lordy lordy. The things I sacrifice for you."

She then tripped and fell. Tendrils of wind wrapping around her form. "SHIT!"

Wicked Basket

The warmth that Khainley sent through him was one of the coolest sensations he ever felt. But before he could say anything, Khainley fell. Anzio dove for her and grabbed her arm,then they were both falling. Anzio latched onto the edge of the roof with his other hand, but their combined weights was too much for his shoulder to bring to a complete stop. The pair ended up falling anyway. Anzio made a copy of himself and sandwiched Khainley in between himself and the copy to keep her from hitting the ground. Sure enough, they did hit the ground, sending them sprawling and the copy vanishing. Anzio groaned as the pain in his left shoulder caught up with him. It was definitely dislocated.

pryatama aphrodite

Once she hit the ground, her breath was forced from her. She skidded, back slamming into a tree. She then heard a sickening crack, and pain shot from her spine. She couldn't contain the scream that broke out. Shrill and bloodcurdling. She arched her back, and rolled onto her stomach. Groaning while hauling herself into a sitting position.

Lucky her, she was too weak, and fell back down, Dislocating her OWN shoulder. "Fuck," she said through a hissed breath.