Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fatherly Fling, Pt. 2 (WickedBasket) (Closed)

Started by Codestar7, February 22, 2014, 10:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codestar7

Felodas dismounted, and for the first time in his life, stepped onto Zantaric soil. This place reminded him of Draconi Forest, though incredibly more melancholy. And there were no trolls. Huge jagged mountains filled the sky around him like walls of brown paint. This would be the perfect place for people like his father to reside. It was dark. Why would anyone come here?

Wicked Basket

"What are we doin' 'ere," Gutztomp asked after another less-than-graceful dismount.

"There ain't anyfing out here."

Codestar7

"Just you wait and see", assured Felodas. "This accursed place is known to hold some of Le'raana's fiercest criminals. This would be a perfect place for my father to do anything he wanted. I think he could be building an army." Felodas' eyes widened as he said this.

Felodas stood unmoving, aware this man with the golden eyes was not used to... Visitors. Piquano just hoped he was on his side, and not sided with the demons. The man had sleek black hair, golden eyes, and pointy ears. It was clear to Piquano it was an elf, though he thought nothing un ordinary about that. The man concentrated deeply, and Piquano started floating through the air, into the sanctuary, and into a dark dungeon.

Wicked Basket

An army? Gutztomp liked the sound of that. What he didn't like was how all the blood on him had dried and was very annoying, but getting rid of it would be pointless. He was hoping to get covered in some more very soon.

Codestar7

They started in the village of Zantaric, asking people where the cave of Sereithulis was located. Not many seemed to know, and those who did, went pale and just walked away. They searched for a while, the ork eager to kill something. Felodas hoped to find something soon or that would be him that was on they chopping block.

They went to the mayor of the town, and asked him about it. He asked why they wanted to go there. Felodas simply replied "we must find somebody of great importance." Felodas pulled out his badge of King Akkiel to show he was of importance, and the mayor instructed the, where they could find the cave.

Wicked Basket

Asking people for directions was boring. Gutztomp was an ork of action.

"All this mukkin' about is boring. What's in dat cave o' yers anyhow?"

Codestar7

"My father, or something that will lead me to him. There might be anything, we will just have to find out."
We don't need you now, go have fun with Maigrod
And with that, Ralenth flew away.
"We are going by foot," explained Felodas.
They started off in the direction of the cave, weaving their way through the dense forest.

Wicked Basket

Gutztomp was slightly relieved when Felodas said they were walking. He didn't like flying. Maybe there was something in the forest that would attack them. Gutztomp decided to keep himself occupied by thinking about what he would buy after he got paid.

Codestar7

Unfortunately, there was nothing of a hassle in the Forest, and they arrived at the cave. There was nothing at the mouth, so they continued deeper and deeper. They would have been travelling for twenty minutes, when a red light emanated from the cavern.

They came upon another portal, at the end of the cave. There was nothing in the cave but the portal.
"Coming?" Grinned Felodas.

Wicked Basket

"Of course I am," Gutztomp said proudly. "Could be something fun inside."

Codestar7

Felodas leapt through the portal, along with Shadowfang and Gutztomp.
They emerged in a barren wasteland, flooded with red and black. A tiny fleck of golden green could be seen in the distance. Felodas thought that would be their first goal.

Wicked Basket

"Well, dis is boring," Gutztomp said looking around. He then noticed the green object in the distance.

"What's dat green fing?"

Codestar7

"I'm not sure, but we should find out. We could get you a bit of enemy action I reckon."
This must be where Piquano went, thought Felodas.
The elf started running in the direction of the green thing, wishing the ork would follow.

Wicked Basket

Gutztomp followed his employer as best he could, but couldn't run nearly as fast as a nimble elf. But he was an ork, and his pride was at stake. He could run just as far as that elf could, even if it took him a bit longer.

Codestar7

They arrived at the gates of the weird place, when a golden eyed man came out to meet them. Felodas tried to greet him, but found he could not move. Some powerful spell held him in place. Shadowfang too paused in his stride. He hoped Gutztomp would see this, and sneak up on the man.

Wicked Basket

Gutztomp was huffing and puffing by the time he caught up and noticed the man with golden eyes. Unfortunately for Shadowfang, orks were as dull as they were strong. Upon seeing man, Gutztomp decided it would be fun to take the man's eyes out and see if they were actually gold. Gutztomp charged at the golden-eyed stranger shouting at the top of his lungs. It's what orks are best at.

Codestar7

The man simply cast a hand aside, and the ork stopped. But Felodas wouldn't be surprised if the powerful ork could fight against it.

Wicked Basket

Gutztomp was not at all pleased that his charge was interrupted. He didn't need to be next to him to hit him.

"Catch, you gold-eyed git!"

Gutztomp hurled his great maul at the man, the massive hammer spinning through the air ready to break anything unfortunate enough to get in its way apart.

Codestar7

The mace struck the man, and sent him flying. His hair swept backwards, revealing his elven ears. Felodas cried out with shock. This was his father. He had no doubt about it. "Father!" He called. "I am your son."

((OOC, you can control him if you want (golden eyed man)))

Wicked Basket

(I don't trust myself with controlling NPC's of other people's threads. :P )

Gutztomp grinned as the man flew through the air. He drew one of his axes and started advancing on the man, paying no heed to whatever Felodas was saying.

"Not so tough without yer magics are ya," Gutztomp taunted. "I'm gonna mount dem glowin' eyes one my wall."