Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Along Came A Spider (M)

Started by visualspice, February 25, 2014, 05:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Sighing, Jarrod wilted a little and shook his head.
"Perhaps it is not meant to be. But I still... I wish she would have at least listened to me. Then, if she wanted to storm off or cut off my head or balls, I'd feel at least a bit better about it. But here I am rambling. Let's find a way to get this door open so I can get out of your hair too."
And as he turned to look at the door, he stopped to look back at Erwin.
"And thanks again... you know , for not letting Mae'leena kill me." And he offered the man an apologetic smile.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Cambie

Erwin nodded in acknowledgement of the man's thanks. "Good luck to you, if you find her. She might do it anyway."

visualspice

Jarrod tried for the door, then looked back to Erwin.
"Er.. would you mind help me with this? It seems she's got it shut rather good."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Cambie

Erwin glanced up at the man with a slight frown. Was it prudent to disclose the fact that his side was still healing?

Wait, the man had seen him naked. There was no hiding the bandages.

"We'll be compensating the innkeeper for his door," he warned even as he stood to help.

visualspice

Even having seen the man nude, Jarrod's mind was elsewhere. And if he was bedding Mae'leena... he couldn't have been too bad off, right? It wasn't like Mae'leena liked quiet sex. With her, it was a full body work out!

With a nod, he thanked Erwin, and when the pair had gotten the door open- by then, the inn keeper was up the stairs- and boy did he look pissed!

Cambie

It took a while to calm the innkeeper down, especially since anyone would have been supremely irate at having their livelihood taken apart one hinge at a time. Luckily, a gold coin shut the man up quite quickly; it would replace the door, compensate for his room and board, and much more. The innkeeper regarded Erwin with quiet suspicion at first (what was a man doing in his inn with this much money?) but said nothing. After all, his fine clothing, though muddied as they had been, belied his noble birth.

Nobody else questioned him, not the innkeeper nor the stableboy who fetched his horse. A frown crossed his face again as he pondered just how much monetary and sentimental value he'd lost when Mae'leena stole his father's horse and rode off into the night. But there was no use thinking about her. In their short weeks together, she'd caused him enough trouble. Best that they went their separate ways and left it at that.

He'd escaped from Jarrod easily enough. Even at this hour, there was enough of a small crowd to lose the man. Now, in the dead of night, with soft snow falling all around them, Erwin saddled his horse and started the long ride back to Wulfbauer.