Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Twilight Island

Started by pryatama aphrodite, March 02, 2014, 11:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Basket

Anzio grinned as well and stepped closer. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his forehead on hers.

"That is so," he replied. "What do you want to do?"

pryatama aphrodite

"Hmm... would it be twice as sly if i said the same answer?"

she grinned and pressed her lips to his.

Wicked Basket

"Possibly."

Anzio was unable to say anything further as Khainley's lips pressed to his own. He returned the kiss in earnest and pulled Khainley in even closer. It was at this point that he noticed how good Khainley's hair smelled, which made him only more motivated to prolong the kiss for as long as possible.

pryatama aphrodite

Khainley smiled and traced invisibl_e lines along anzio's back gently. He was so cute sometimes... Then again, so was she.  She twined a paw into the tresses of his hair, the silky feel of it so slick and familiar. Shr tenderly slipped her tongue into his mouth and gave him time to react before moving.

Wicked Basket

Anzio eagerly accepted her tongue and quickly intertwined it with his own as his hands slowly slid up her back. One hand stopped on her upper back to keep her close while the other began playing with her soft, silky hair.

pryatama aphrodite

"You really like my hair today, don't you?" She mumbled against their joined lips. Smiling with a slight giggle. She grazed his sides, the ticklish areas with her soft furry paws. They were gliding over the ribs under his shirt. Uh, Oh... Doesn't fur add to the tickling, thus making it worse???

Wicked Basket

"I always like your hair," he replied softly.

When her hands grazed his sides he couldn't help but squirm at the tickling sensation. Anzio decided to give her a taste of her own medicine and ran his fingertips over her ribs to tickle her right back.

pryatama aphrodite

She pressed her lips together, and felt the area wriggle a bit. Oh no... She would keep her lips CEALED! CEALED, KHAINLEY DONT GIVE HIM THE SATISFACTION TO SEE YOU EVEN SQUIRM!!! MAKE HIM EARN IT!! "Ah yes... earn it, love..."

Wicked Basket

Anzio smiled at Khainley's resistance. He couldn't let that slide. Running his hands down her sides, he found that place just below her bottom rib that was the most ticklish and went to work. She would laugh, and he would be sure of it.

pryatama aphrodite

She batted his hand away with a paw, and found his most ticklish place. Attacking it gently, an d slipping her paws along his ribs like a zylephone, wriggling her fingers and smiling coyly. It is not HER that would laugh....

Wicked Basket

Anzio quickly pressed his lips shut and grabbed onto Khainley's wrists to pull her hands away from his sides. He then decided to unleash his secret weapon. Anzio leaned in and gave Khainley as raspberry on the side of her neck.

(OOC I hope you know what a raspberry is because I don't think I could explain it.)

pryatama aphrodite

She left out an inaudible gasp, and twined her fingers into his hair, gritting her teeth. Oh, he was not about to go down this route..."Is that how it is to be played, love?" she asked, breathing a bit hard and fighting not to make it noticable..

Wicked Basket

"It is," he replied briefly before getting back to work.

He had her right where he wanted her.

pryatama aphrodite

She grit her teeth again, and set her furry jaw, kicking his legs from under him so he fell back onto the bed. Wriggling from his grasp, she darted to his side and pinned him, using one hand to pin his arms, and the other to attack his ribs and armpits. She had HIM right where she wanted him...

Wicked Basket

Anzio quickly wrapped his legs around Khainley's midsection and rolled her up and over, putting Anzio on top. He then proceeded to give her the same treatment that she had just tried to give him.

pryatama aphrodite

She grit her teeth, and seized his wrists after freeing her own. That paw kept a firm hold on both as she slipped the other one under his shirt again and gliding the fur over the most ticklish place on his body, keeping a straight face.

Wicked Basket

Anzio hated himself for being ticklish. As much as he tried to hold it in, for all of his willpower, he could not resist Khainley's ministrations any longer. As he started laughing, he dropped and landed right on top of Khainley for a bit of revenge. Damn his ribs.

pryatama aphrodite

Khainley grinned and surpressed a giggle. Soon enough, she weazled her way out from under him and crawled onto his back, kneeding at it with her pink paws. "I would apologize... but I'm not at all sorry, love~ Wait till we get MARRIED! It'll be much worse... ehe..."

Wicked Basket

"Actually, I look forward to getting married," Anzio replied with a grin.

An involuntary grunt sounded in Anzio's throat as Khainley began kneading his back. It felt really good. Her paws were magical. Actually, they really were magical, but that's beside the point. Anzio just laid there and enjoyed the massage.

pryatama aphrodite

She began a soft purr, resonating from her chest to his back as she tenderly moved her paws to his shoulders, and worked at the tensed muscle. "Love, you should relax more..." She mumured kindly in his ear after kissing his cheek.