Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Characters Unfortunately without Threads or Thread Partners (6 of them)

Started by Alegretto, March 17, 2014, 08:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alegretto

Seriously, very close to half of my characters don't have threads :'(

Yay, two down  :D
But still lots to go! 6 In fact.

So here's a list of them, along with some plot ideas for them and/or situations they'd be involved in. This is by no means a comprehensive list of the RPing possibilities for these characters, and don't be afraid to ask if you want to RP with one of my other characters.

Feel free to PM me or post here if you're interested at all.

Adrius Thortin is a warrior and mercenary in Adela, so he could participate in some pretty interesting fight scenes and battles. Anyone who's looking for a sell-sword or is likely to be in a fight could create some cool adventures/misadventures with this armored madman.

Logas Greaves is a sad sack, but he's open to be dragged into pretty much anything. He might be intriguing to anyone with an interest in golems or magic. He needs help moving on from his troubled past, and he could be involved in some heavily emotional stories.

Winova Pine is a dryad who lives in Northern Le'raana, near Hyoti. She's fiercely protective of her mountain and could get involved in situations where she thinks others are trespassing there. She has some tough stuff to get over and some loneliness issues to work out, so threads with her might be kind of heavy. One way to get her involved: she attacks someone intruding on her mountainside and injures them, but discovers they're not a bad person. She might feel guilty, and might assist that person with a task that they now find prohibitively difficult with their injury.

Zilaphia is the last remaining queen of a once powerful insect race that became too strong too fast and created too many enemies in doing so. She's based in the Kishahn jungle, and can get involved with any character down there in a myriad of ways.

Rahib Tesserahn is an oddball, and he's only gonna be found in Essyrn. He works with clockwork, and is currently trying to perfect his clockwork automata. He needs a magical power source, and he might go to pretty extreme lengths to get it. Someone might offer in a dangerous deal to obtain the power he needs, or perhaps one of your characters wants a special piece of clockwork equipment for some specific purpose.

Phintil Sargus is a young lizardman who acts as a mercenary and caravan guard. He's hoping that soon he'll be able to establish his own band of professional sell-swords, but so far it's still a dream. If any character wants to become Phintil's second-in-command, or if anyone wants to make a character for the role, feel free to ask. Otherwise, Phintil can be found fighting, guarding caravans, or waiting for someone to hire him to fight or guard a caravan. He'll also play games of strategy and cards, and a lizardman sitting at a table with a deck or board in front of him might attract someone. Oh, he's also always trying to recruit, which could lead to some hijinks. Currently alone in an open-by-PM thread, Caravan Craziness.

So here they are. Again, if you have any interest in any of them, or in a any of my other characters, please PM me or post here. I will get back to you as soon as possible and we can plot something out. I'm open to just about any level of plotting, from completely structured to free-form, and I am totally willing to throw any of the characters into any reasonable situation.