Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Princess of the Glass Desert [M]

Started by visualspice, March 18, 2014, 02:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Please... You'll rest easier if you lay down."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Can you kiss me?" he found himself asking.  "One last time."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

At such a request, she froze. She studied him in the dark for a quiet moment before reaching a hand out to ghost across the skin of his cheeks.
"What color were your eyes? I want to know so I can imagine what they look like. Then I will kiss you. And we can say our goodbyes."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

A soft hand moved to caress the fabric over his eyes, gently touching the skin before moving down to cup his cheek. She looked to where his eyes should have been and told him softly, "I bet those eyes were warm and inviting."
She could almost see it, and found herself lost in the vision so complete. And suddenly, she felt her eyes and cheeks grow wet.

Lion

Jun'tao reached for her hand, holding them to his face.  His other hand reached up for her face and when he felt the tears there he leaned in, seeking her mouth and kissing her hungrily and deep.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

The kiss stole her breath away, and after a moment of being stunned, her own hands clung to her as she kissed him back, just as savage and just as full of need. It seemed instincts were kicking in, flashes of memories- of a smile, a serious expression, and longing...
She could feel the longing within them both, and it was enough to break her from whatever spell she might have been under as her lips moved from his and hungrily kissed down his neck.

Lion

A deep breath sucked in sharply between his teeth, a breath that hitched and proved difficult to recover.  Jun'tao desperately wished he could see once more, just to look at her in a moment like this.  He kissed her neck, craning his head enough to suck deeply on her flesh.  "Oh gods, it's been too long," he whispered.  "Too long in this dreadful nightmare."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Gasping, she craned her neck, giving him better access to her skin. His kisses made her shiver as her hands moved to smooth down his back. And at his words, she whimpered his name.

Lion

His tongue lapped at her neck, his breath splaying across her cool skin, his hands roving over her form.  Those familiar curves coming back to him once again.  "When you leave, will it be forever?" he wondered, turning his head to kiss at the other side of her neck.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"If that is what you wish," came her husky reply. She released a hot, trembling breath while her hands smoothed down his body. "But part of me is... Afraid."

Lion

"I don't know what I wish," he moaned breathlessly.  "I just know I want you."  He kissed her again, his hand finding hers and placing it on his groin, letting her feel him.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

He didn't have to guide her hand so she could feel his need through his pants, for his kisses and heavy breaths told her that. But to have him take her by the hand and him confessing such wants made her whimper as her hand cupped over the bulge and massaged it lightly.

"Maybe I'll come back," she spoke through a low breath, lips moving to nibble at his ear and breath at his neck. "Just for you." And she moved to slip her hand into his pants, and gasped softly at the feel of his warm, hard cock within her grip.

Lion

Gods.  Her hands were so snug around him, he thought he was about to burst.  "Jai'un why did we never make love when we have the chance," he huffed, letting out a slow steady breath.  He leaned his head against her, kissing gingerly at her neck and throat, until he reached down fo her collarbone and sucked at her flesh.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She whimpered, hand gripping tighter.
"I.. I don't know, but let's make up for all that foolishness now."

Lion

"I concur, my princess," he whimpered in turn and moved her hand slowly along his cock.  The pants that had been put on only moments ago were slipped down and shuffled past his knees.  "Let's waste no more time."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She smirked at his demands. She wasn't hoping to. She took the lead, pushing him back once his pants were gone and removed her own stubborn clothing as she aligned her body to his. And the moment the tip of his member pressed against her entry, she shivered and let her sex gobble his up.

She was still slick from the first time they made love, and her body was hot as a furnace. And she could feel how hard he was as she slowly took him in, inch by creeping inch, within the hot depths of her body. And he'd be able to feel her sex tremble as he moved within her, then tighten around him the moment he was in all the way, as her hot breath splayed across his chest and fingernails dug into his skin, before she began to roll her hips with need.

Lion

Jun'tao moaned deeply, loudly at the slow and deliberate method with which she let him enter her.  Hands gripped her sides, gasping and holding her by the waist, and pushing his hips up to meet hers.  Gods, she was driving him crazy, each stroke so slow and deep.

"Jai'un," he whimpered, throwing his head back, working in his hips to the rhythm she'd set.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

The moment his hips tried to take control, her own hands moved to hold his down as she growled through a moan, "N-no, don't move." And she looked at him with low lids and hungered eyes as she continued to move over him, savoring each movement and her eyes never once leaving his.

Lion

Jun'tao stilled, moaning out a haggard breath.  "Please. Just let me," he whispered and moved his hips up again in an attempt to move with her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn