Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Princess of the Glass Desert [M]

Started by visualspice, March 18, 2014, 02:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"No.." she whispered huskily, keeping her hands to his hips to still him as she moved, tight and slow, along his length which evidently was causing her tremendous sensations of unimaginable pleasure as her eyes hung half lidded and her lips fell open with silent want of breaths.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

He resigned himself to letting her ride him as she pleased, for what could it hurt.  The muscles of her sex nursing on his member only made him gasp and tremble, as much as he wanted to thrust upward.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"By the heartless..."s he whispered, body aching and moving over his. "I wish I hadn't been so foolish, I wish this could all stay real," she whimpered through a deep throated moan as she hitched up her hips, then slowly she let him slide back into her tight, wet sex.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

She fit over him like a glove, snug to the tip and he could feel himself filling her up completely.  "Jai'un, for this moment it is real," he hissed, breath hitching. 

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She panted and continued to glide along his length at a painfully slow pace. Her breathing grew huskier and huskier as she clung to him.
"Then we.... we are lovers?" she asked, her sex pulsating lightly at the question.

Lion

Did he still love her?   Gods knew the answer was yes.  And as their bodies moved, well as she moved, it felt as if they were made for one another.  "We are," he felt himself shudder and finally pushed his hips up again, bouncing her as slow and deliberately as she teased him.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She nearly came at such a revelation, and when he began to move inside her, it stole her breath away as she clung to him and closed her eyes tight.

Lion

Slowly he turned them to their sides, hiking her leg up on his hip and allowing him wider, easier access to move as he pleased. JJun'tao panted hard, holding the back of her knee, rolling his hips as deep as he could go.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

And her moans intensified, feeling him reach deep within her at a new angle, at a new depth. And her heart would have been hammering within her chest had she been able to keep it, but she'd be content to just be his in that moment of bliss, in that moment of sin....

But the moment was broken as there was a sharp rap on the door.

"General Jun'tao! We heard there was an intruder!" And as the door swung open, the hallway light spilled across their joined form as Jai'un gasped and clung against Jun'tao. And at the sight of the pair, the soldiers eyes all lit up in disbelief.

"GENERAL JUN'TAO!" And the words came out in a panic as they men advanced upon them, fully believing this wicked woman had seduced the general, and was going to kill him and all the rest.

Lion

Jun'tao froze at the sound of his men and he immediately pulled Jai'un against him, hiding her face.  "What?  No!  Begone from us!  There is no attack.  You interrupt a moment of passion with me and a whore.  I'll have you all court-martialed for this!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

And the men all froze in position, unsure what to make of this. But the young man who saw Jai'un from earlier hesitated for only a moment before muttering, "But.. but I saw.. her. I saw the princess in your room."

And the men continued to stare at Jun'tao.
"General... then you will not complain when you let us see the face of your whore."
For if it was the princess..s he needed to be slain at once. Maybe even Jun'tao too, for if what they were witnessing were real...
She may have already corrupted him like all of the other heartless they heard she commanded.

Jai'un grit her teeth, still clinging to Jun'tao, finding herself torn between her old self, and her new one.

Lion

"So that you might harass her and torment her?  I think not," he growled and sat up, turning over to face the guards that were closest to him.  "You will forgive this act of human indiscretion.  I am as mortal as any man here.  But I am also your commander.  And you obey my word.  Is that understood?"

They looked between each other before peering across to Jun'tao.  "Yes, General."

"Then you leave here now and try to forget what you thought you saw.  Now!"

Still they stood there before the man in front filed out, still unsure, but not one to further question the order of a superior.  When the room was vacant, and the door sealed behind him, Jun'tao sighed and buried his head in his hands.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

When Jun'tao moved away, Jai'un was left alone in the dark corner, stunned. She had no idea what to make of what just happened. Jun'tao just protected her, when all of this time he had tried to see her gone. And she didn't understand why her eyes were wet, but she felt compelled to approach him, and so she did, and came from behind, wrapping her arms around him and just holding him so that their long, black hair cascaded down Jun'tao's shoulder together.

Lion

Jun'tao sat back down on the bed and would have been staring at the door had he eyes.  He sighed gently, until he felt those arms around him.  He didn't freeze as he expected to do so.  He knew she was no longer the woman he once knew.  She was changed, but he soon relaxed against her, letting out a slow steady breath.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Thank you," she whispered against his shoulder. "I know you did not do it for me.. but for her. But still... it, .... Thank you. I don't think I ever met a being who could or would defend one such as me."

Lion

"They couldn't kill you even if they tried," he smirked, but it was half-hearted.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Her smile was a ghost of his own.
"That's because I've already killed myself."
A gentle hand touched his shoulder, but she didn't dare get any closer to him than that.
"I should go..."

Lion

Jun'tao nodded, agreeing.  "Be careful."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Though he couldn't see it, he'd know she was gone. It was like the cool breeze returned to the room. But even as she made her leave, she couldn't help but give one final look goodbye before slipping into the shadows.

Lion

[Thread ending soon I'm guessing?]

Jun'tao did not sleep well the rest of that night, tossing and turning and plagued with terrible nightmares.  Armies tearing down the walls of this city, of people torn apart by shadows.  The end was nigh, and was there any way to stop it?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn