Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ambassador of the Wolves ~~~OPEN~~~

Started by Bringer of Fenrir, March 19, 2014, 12:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bringer of Fenrir

Through the dense forest howling was heard, other worldly howling as if the underworld let these cries escape it's unyielding grasp. Cracking of dried leaves from these tall trees, Hjaldi walked through the forest listening to the spirits announce his coming. He was used to this after such a battle as he had ... the spirits always seemed to linger around him days after, these spirits, wolves who had passed on but wish to fight in this earth still. Only one was not such a ghostly being a black wolf with light blue eyes. the sheer size of the wolf was immense nearly the size of a large horse... though compared to Hjaldi he was to size of him. Obviously he was not a normal human being. half frost giant in honesty. As he walked the howling was ominous foreboding in a sense..

He walked through the forest looking for somewhere to rest his head, he had been traveling for days now and need to rest a few days. but where could he rest his head? Hjaldi thought he saw a old ruined building in the deeps of the forest. 

Hjaldi suddenly stopped ... the howling it is gone, too soon something is wrong ... Hjaldi could sense it... smell it. "Who is there!? by my blades come fourth!" Hjaldi declared to the skies so all, Man and beast would hear

pryatama aphrodite

She was a raven coated wolf with golden eyes simply trotting around the forest. Ears low and pasted to her head in warning to a presence. She stopped and peered up at the giants face. Head tilted like a dog would do to a stranger. Eyes alight with humor.

Bringer of Fenrir

Hjaldi looked down to see the bird. "Hello beast what omen have you brought me this day? does the King god wish to bless or curse me or does my god Beyruin Wish to converse... Or is Hjorn wanting another life..." Hjaldi spoke in a self mocking tone as he mentioned the last god of his own people. "Well in any case god sent or merely a wandering spirit you are welcome to this place. For i know well you are no normal Raven your eyes are as golden yellow as the pendant of my grandfather." Hjaldi held out his pendant of his grandfather. A golden coin of a grand magnitude of brilliance shone from it, a magical presence could be felt from it... but it was nothing major a small trinket magic.

"Come perk yourself by the fire, i shall go hunting." Hjaldi had a pile of twigs sticks and dried grass. Placing his hand atop the pile his hand sudden;y lit ablaze with a blue flame. dancing down his hand onto the fire the sticks lit up without hesitation returning the blue flames to it's original warm orange and red coloring. Hjaldi disappeared out of the fire's light.

Hour's later the half giant trudged through some small bushes with a couple rabbits in hand as well as even some small fish. Skinning, gutting then skewering the rabbits on a steak he placed them over the fire. tearing a small piece from the one in hand he tossed it to the raven. "Here friend eat be happy, this night you are safe." Hjaldi's voice was calm and gentle though he knew something else was also out there he could smell it.... Hjaldi paid no attention to it though he felt no threat from this other... thing.

pryatama aphrodite

She shifted just then, into a wolf. A black one at that, with the same color as her soul within. A personal inside joke? I think not... The nuzzle rose in a nod of thanks before the tiny piece was caught. She set a paw to the ground, and the grains began to shift, and clear. Bright light filtered through lines in the earth that formed letters, which in turn formed the words, I'll be right back.

With that, and a leap, she bounded into the forest, her pelt glazing in the fire, and shimmering as it left its warming glow.