Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

THE RISE OF THE SLAVES OF ESSYRN

Started by visualspice, March 20, 2014, 08:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anadwen

my new character Akiu is for slaves! he's a thief and dancer that often entertains rich people, too, so... that gives him an opportunity to steal from them!

appleyard

To zozee9, in regards to  NA'IL, just as a heads up, if Samad- Taim, ever encounters you in both aspects of your double life, then there is a chance that he will no who you are in both. Scents are as individual as fingerprints, and it takes a great deal of perfume and makeup to hide them. Personal experience talking here. If you however, want Samad- Taim not to know, then I've just given you all the clues to hide yourself. Of course, that much perfume and other scents will be hard to get rid of once you go back to your slave role.     

nephero

Mm, I'm thinking I wanna throw Ell in, if only as an instigator. They've very little love for self-serving public officials in any regards, and would totally be for the slaves if only to see that bit of power unbalanced.

TL;DR: They'll be far too happy to make giant swaths of pro-freedom propaganda on the largest buildings they can find.

VIGILANCE WALKING THE TOAST
Characters here!

__guilds, yo__
The Territok Orcs // The Oratok Orcs // Fausteth // The Ashmen

Klezmer Gryphon

Well, instead of just throwing one character at you, why not throw the entire Essyrni Thieves' Guild? I mean, there would be plenty of oppurtunities for the guild to meddle in the revolt, right?

zozee9

Thanks for the heads up apple. :) If you believe your character would recognize mine, so be it! But she will be attempting to hide her scent, so it will all depend on what you think. I'm open for whatever, since i prefer my stories to be as realistic as possible. <3
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

appleyard

Quote from: zozee9 on June 16, 2014, 06:36:33 PM
Thanks for the heads up apple. :) If you believe your character would recognize mine, so be it! But she will be attempting to hide her scent, so it will all depend on what you think. I'm open for whatever, since i prefer my stories to be as realistic as possible. <3

Just wanted to make sure you were aware, in case it came up. I might not after all, since it's conditional... on several things. Also don't be surprised if you encounter 'that scent's familiar.' Or the olfactory equivalent to 'where have I seen that face before.'

visualspice

Random Fun Fact: Since the launch of the new site event (aka- this one) there's been TWO WHOLE PAGES added to the Essyrn Character Page

On that note, don't hesitate to post any plottings or inquiries here about Essyrn or the event ^_^
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Brisinger987

My pilgrim would probably touch on this very briefly. She is in Essyrn at the moment.

Argus Kamnus

My character, Argus, is a greedy Orc looking for an opportunity to score a slave. Can he hop in to this event?

visualspice

Quote from: Argus Kamnus on August 01, 2014, 07:17:55 PM
My character, Argus, is a greedy Orc looking for an opportunity to score a slave. Can he hop in to this event?
Whoops, this is a late reply, but sure! The more the merrier ^_^
Let me know if you have a thread or are still looking for one~
The same goes for you two, @Brisinger987
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Dansen

Considering I have my own independent thief in Essyrn I think that t'd be fun to participate in this grand bash of slavery revolts

visualspice

Quote from: Dansen on August 08, 2014, 09:03:21 AM
Considering I have my own independent thief in Essyrn I think that t'd be fun to participate in this grand bash of slavery revolts
Do you have a link to your character?

Dansen

Should be in my sig now to read with Garreth.

visualspice

Quote from: Dansen on August 08, 2014, 10:49:56 AM
Should be in my sig now to read with Garreth.

It might be interesting to pair Garreth in a thread with my character Evelyn- considering they both are in Essyrn but with Connlaothian ancestry.

Dansen

Sounds like a plan, always interesting to have those with similar ancestry but differing occupations

visualspice

Yep! Would you like to start a thread? Or shall I?

Dansen

If you don't mind could you start the thread? Not sure where to start but I'm sure if I get a scenario I could get writing

visualspice

Sure, if I have time I'll try to get it posted today. If not, hopefully by the weekend!

visualspice

Brisinger987

Is there any chance we could arrange a thread Spicy? I don't mind what it is, all I know is that Zyadran would like to see some new and interesting things.