Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mindshifter Hospitality [Rhi] [M]

Started by DaGlobster, April 05, 2014, 02:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Grinning wickedly, Yun peeled off the lettuce's 'mouth' with an exaggerated, "Noooooo!" before handing it to Han.

"...We're messed up."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

"Pretty much..." was all he could say in reply before putting the chopped up salmon in the lettuce, wrapping the lettuce up into a ball around it and putting on a skewer.he then started the process again, and pulled down another filet. He started cutting it up again, when a question struck him. "So...What part of Kunata you from?" he asked.

Rhindeer

"Oh! I'm from Suna," Yun said as she peeled some more lettuce for Han. "So I was actually heading back home when, uhm...well, you know what happened. The moral of the story is stick to the roads, 'cause shortcuts are never as short as they seem."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

"Suna?" Han said as he wrapped up the newest pile of salmon choppings. "I'm from Suna as well!" He said, skewering the wrap. He picked up both skewers, and set them above the fireplace. He snapped his fingers a few times, and a dim fire sprang up. The intent was to slowly cook the wraps, so the lettuce could stay crunchy enough and the salmon could get nice and moist inside the lettuce. He begun to clear the very same table they had prepared the food on, scraping the leftover salmon bits into a bucket labeled "bait" and returning the lettuce head to the basket.

Rhindeer

Yun took a seat at the table as it was cleared, and started to lean her elbows on it until she remembered salmon had been prepped on it. She didn't really want to put her elbows in salmon juice!

"Oh yeah? What part? D'ya remember much about it?"

DaGlobster

"Don't really remember much. Grandfather and...grandmother were wealthy, so I do remember we had a fairly nice house." He started, and rubbed his hands together, and they started glowing white. "As soon as Grandfather saw I had magic in my blood, he took me away. Grandmother wanted to turn me into  something like a doctor or a merchant, wanted to suppress my gift." He continued, and thrust his hands towards the table. A faint white beam struck the table, All the salmon juices and extraneous fluids vanished, leaving a clean looking tabletop.

He went to sit down, and noticed his hands were still glowing. "Woops...must've put a little too much juice into it..." He commented, and looked around for a bit before his eyes locked onto Yun. His mouth twisted into a playful, mischevous grin. "Looks like you're a bit dirty, Yun. Gonna have to clean you up." He said, raising his hands again.

Rhindeer

"Why would she want something so boring for you instead?" Yun asked, watching as he cleaned the table with light. That was...amazing. To not have to worry about producing your own fire, your own light, and to just...be able to blink away dirt! Goddess, doing chores as a kid would have been so much easier with a gift like that!

Though when he turned to her and raised his hands, Yun saw his mischievous grin and started. "Whoa, me? Uhhh..." She glanced at his hands. "Is that safe? On people, I mean? It doesn't hurt or anything? What's it feel like?"

Magic, in general, was something she had very little experience with.

DaGlobster

"Course it is! I've done it to myself tons of times!" Han said, and he thrust his hands forwards, the beam shooting towards Yun. It hit her, and she would feel a tickish, warm feeling before it faded away almost immediately. If she looked at herself, she'd notice she was clean. Spotless, actually, as if she'd gone to one of those bathhouses only the obscenely rich could afford, and got the most expensive spa treatment they had. "Unfortunately, that's all it's good for. Chores. It's why I've taken up fishing and gardening instead of hunting and gathering. I'm not going to be able to clean a tiger to death." He said with a laugh, and sat down, leaning one arm on the table.

"I never understood why she wanted a boring job for me. Grandfather said she hated mages, thought it was the family curse or something like that. She treated me terribly, like I was a freak..." Han said, extending a hand and gently covering one of Yun's with it. His hand was still buzzing with leftover energy.

Rhindeer

Yun couldn't help but squirm when the beam hit her, the feeling ticklish and different, but not unpleasant. But soon it was done, and out of curiosity she looked down at herself--and found both her skin and her clothes clean. Ludicrously clean, actually!

She didn't even smell bad anymore!

"Wow," she said, examining her nails, the dirt beneath which had been removed as well. "That's still really handy! To not have to worry about messes, or even a stain on your clothes. Gosh, I could use something like that. Then maybe Kuan wouldn't get on my case all the time for the state of my clothes or bed. In any case, Han..."

She looked up at him and smiled, her hand tingling under his. "I don't think you're a freak. I think that's really neat! It even feels neat!"

DaGlobster

Han smiled, rubbing the back of his head. He waggled his fingers at the fire pit, and both wraps floated off of the skewers and towards them. They hovered in the air until Han picked both of them out of it, and he handed one to Yun. He took a bite out of his, and the happiness was clear on his face. They had come out perfectly, with the lettuce serving as a cool yet crunchy shell for the warm, juicy salmon inside. "Mmm, my last dinner here would be my best..." He commented.

Rhindeer

"Your last?" Yun said as she took one of the skewers and blew lightly on it to cool it. "Who said that? Ya can always come back, y'know! I mean, it's your granddad's house! With your garden and everything!"

She took a bite of the wrap and sighed happily as the warm juices hit her tongue and the lettuce crunched pleasantly. Inima, it was good. It might be because she was ravenously hungry, but it was also most likely just because Han was a genuinely good cook. And, admittedly, it had been a while since she'd had something home-cooked, something that wasn't just tavern slop.

She swallowed it down and grinned. "Jeez, this is super good. Thanks! But oh, yeah, what I was saying--" She took another bite, speaking as she chewed. Manners had never been her strong point. "--Ya can always visit here. Suna can't be that far away! I was s'pposed to make it there long before dark, after all. So it doesn't gotta be forever."

Then she paused, swallowing down another bite and licking juice from her fingers. "Unless ya want it to be, of course."

DaGlobster

"Well, I know I can come back, but why would I? I've spent my entire life here in this jungle, alone. I can start a new garden, anyways." He said, taking another bite out of his wrap. "Suna's pretty far away from here, actually. Day and a half's walk, seeing as how you got turned around and went stumbling through the forest screaming about giants. " He added, and leaned back in his chair.

He finished off his wrap, and patted his belly. "Oh, I needed that..." He muttered, swallowing down the last of the salmon as a pleased smile stretched across his face.

Rhindeer

Yun's cheeks colored at that.

"Oh...right..." she muttered, and rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. "Heh...yeah. That sightweed's some awfully potent stuff. You'll have to point it out to me so I don't have another fun encounter. Would've been nice if Kuan had warned me about that stuff," she added in a grumble. She had a feeling she was never going to live this down. Giants and octopus people? Seriously? Goddess.

She finished up her wrap in a few more unrefined bites, but at least had the decency to cover her mouth when she burped. With a wide grin, she winked at him. "Compliments to the chef!"

DaGlobster

"I'll be sure to pass it to him." Han said with a grin of his own, returning her wink with one of his own. "Gods, I'm just about set to hit that waterfall. How about you?" He asked, and started taking off his heavy robe.

Once it was off, it was clear the robe didn't compliment his physique at all. He was toned, with a physique all rugged jungle survivors dreamed they had. Under the robe, he was wearing a baggy pair of cloth shorts. "Ah, feels so good to have that off..." He muttered.

Rhindeer

With a happy grin, Yun hopped to her feet. "Am I ready? Hah, I was born ready for that!" she said, and had been about to say more, but that was when Han shed his robe.

And Yun stared.

Sure, she'd joked about his meaty arms, and when he'd shown them off they had been quite strong, but...she was not expecting all that! Her eyes went wide and she found herself staring, her own hands frozen at the hem of her shirt.

Blinking slowly, she finally managed to pry her eyes away from his chest and abdomen and back to his face. "And...why do ya wear a big ol' robe again?"

DaGlobster

"Keeps the rain, bugs, and animal claws off of me. You'd be surprised, but this robe goes a long way." He said, motioning to it. He noticed she was staring, and crossed his arms, giving her a look that just screamed Oh, you!

Secretly, Han hoped that he wouldn't stare like a half-witted mule when she took her own clothing off.

Rhindeer

Noticing his look, Yun snorted a laugh and rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. "Oh, shhh! That was a way more literal answer than I was lookin' for," she teased, sticking her tongue out at him.

And then, realizing she was just sort of standing there with her hands still gripping the bottom of her shirt, she blinked. Oh. Right. They were undressing. For the waterfall.

With a shake of her head and a wry grin, she stripped her shirt off and tossed it onto the bed. Then came her belted sash, which joined her shirt, and then came her loose breeches, leaving her standing there in a pair of close fitting cloth shorts and a breast-band that supported but didn't bind. Yun wasn't particularly modest when it came to her own body; there was little privacy among the other trainees, and skin was skin.

And she was quite fit, her muscles lean and compact, from the training she did daily.

Smiling at Han, she put her hands on her hips. "Ready?"

DaGlobster

Well, Han was half right. He wasn't staring like a half-witted mule, he was staring like a mule with zero wits period. By some act of divine mercy, his jaw didn't fall through the earth and end up on the other side of the planet.

"Uh..."

His eyes snagged onto her body like it was a fishhook, although for someone who'd never seen a woman until Yun, he was doing alright. He had to give himself a two-second crash course on how words worked in order to formulate something coherent.

"Ready as I'll ever be." He said, straightening up and walking over to the door, opening it up and stepping out into the cool night air.

Rhindeer

Yun couldn't help but laugh at Han's speechlessness--and blush a little, as well. While she didn't care about nudity in general, it was a little different to have someone look at her like that, in a way that was decidedly not platonic. But, determined to play it cool, Yun followed along after Han and nudged him with her elbow as she passed by him.

"Haha, jeez, Han! You're actin' like you've never seen a girl before!"

DaGlobster

Han shot Yun a dirty look. One hell of a joke that was. "Ha ha, very funny, Yun." He said, looking towards the waterfall. There was a small ladder that led up to the top, constructed by Han's grandfather before he died. It was set into the stone, and magically reinforced so it wouldn't buckle. "Lemme show you how it's done." Han said, and raced off towards the ladder, swiftly scaling it.

Soon, he found himself at the top of the waterfall, toes at the edge. "Watch this!" He said, and bent his legs before placing his arms straight ahead of him. He took a deep breath, and jumped off, hitting the water hands first like a clam diver jumping off of his boat. He emerged at the surface, and brushed his wet hair back, cracking a smile. "Your turn, Yun!"