Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

After the Storm [Lion rawr!]

Started by Rhindeer, April 05, 2014, 10:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

"All right, all right," Agrian snickered.  "You know, speaking of essence, there's a secret market going on for certain people that request the...er, sweat of their favorite gladiator.  Think it's aphrodisiac of some kind.  Crazy huh?"

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

That got Yasmin sitting ramrod straight again. "What." She gawked at Agrian. "So what, they just...rub gladiator sweat on themselves or--Hakeshna forbid--drink it before they...uh..."

She made a choking sound in her throat, caught somewhere between laughing and gagging. It soon blossomed into laughter, and for a few moments she couldn't breathe. Finally, she sputtered out, "No way! Where can I donate?!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

"It's strange, I know.  But it's true!" Agrain snickered.  "They collect it in vials and sell it for a profit.  I don't really know how it works, but I imagine it's more the rubbing than the swallowing,"  He laughed and shook his head.  "You have to do well enough to be approached.  I'm not sure what the fighters get out of it, probably a few coins to keep their mouths shut.  But it's true all right."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

"So strange! I mean, can you imagine?" Yasmin giggled--actually giggled, which she would claim she never did.

"Okay, okay, so two lovers have dinner, get the mood set nice and pretty. Things get a little steamy so the lady leads the man off to their candlelit chambers and whispers real sweetly in his ear, 'Mm, lover, I got this sexy new essential oil I've just been dying to use on you: Essence of Agrian. Take me, my burning gladiator of love! Show no mercy! Sheath your sword in me, like Agrian!'"

Bursting into laughter, she buried her face into her arms, shaking with mirth.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

Even if her joke was at his expense, Agrian couldn't hold in his laughter anymore and unleashed a great guffaw.  "Dark Lust by Yasmin," he snorted.  "'Fight for me!  Dance for me!  WEAR A LEATHER THONG FOR ME!  Like Yasmin!'"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Yasmin was crying with laughter and had to wipe at her eyes between wheezes. This was so ridiculous--and maybe Agrian knew it or maybe he didn't, but this was exactly what she'd needed.

"I do NOT!" she laughed, and groped at the cot for something to chuck at his head, but found nothing. No pillow on her cot, at least! It was like they didn't want them to be comfortable in prison or something.

Lion

"Oh yeah.  I've seen you prance around in one when you thought no one was looking," he said wiggling his hand as if he were twirling it around his finger.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Yasmin made another choking sound and once again buried her face in her arms. "...That was ONE TIME."

Lion

"Sure sure.  It's not like I don't see it peeking out from by your hips right now," Agrian teased.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Yasmin lifted her head and stuck her tongue out at Agrian. "You telling me you're staring at my ass?"

Lion

Agrian snorted a little.  "No....  Maybe...  Yes..."  He laughed and threw his hands up in innocence.  "Okay so yeah I looked.  I'm a man, can you blame me?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Yasmin's eyebrows lifted. "Reeeally?" Then she wiggled her butt a little and glanced back at it. "Well, it is a damned fine ass, if I do say so myself, and I worked hard to get it. 'Bout time someone noticed."

Lion

For a moment, he seriously thought she was going to start sailing curses and swears his way.  In fact he was still shocked at her statement.  He laughed soon enough and grinned widely.  "Well, you're welcome.  It is indeed quite fine.  It has a nice shape to it and an excellent lift.  I could balance a goblet on that thing."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"A goblet?" Yasmin laughed and shook her head. Propping herself up onto an elbow, she rested her chin in her hand and motioned with her other for him to continue. "Good, good, keep going! If I could die tomorrow, I'm gonna eat this up while I can, so don't stop the flattery now!"

Lion

Agrian rolled his eyes.  "All right then.  Your ass is so well round, someone could easily confuse it for the moon.  And I don't mean because it's large.  It's the perfect size.  Not too big, not too small.  In fact, I  bet I could play bongos on it."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Yasmin's expression grew flat. Agrian had been treading dangerously when he'd reached that moon comment, but he pulled off a nice save just in time, before Yasmin could chuck a sandal at his head! But honestly. Bongos?

"And you were doing so well..." she said with a click of her tongue, shaking her head. "You're not gonna net many ladies by playing drums on their asses. Is that something you think about often? Some sort of fetish?"

Lion

"Oh yes.  My goal in life is to find the perfect ass to play bongos on.  That is the highest calling any man can achieve," he said with mock seriousness before laughing suddenly.  "Well. No one could ever confuse me for a minstrel or a poet.  My ass is in perfect shape if I do say so myself."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"Oh, you don't even have to say it! I've noticed," Yasmin said, fluttering her eyelashes. "You could crush a man's skull between those shapely cheeks! Have you crushed any skulls, Agrian?"

Lion

"Only with my powerful muscular thighs.  Bam!"  Then Agrian showed off his leg, tightening all the muscles therein and trying to hold in a laugh.  "Aren't they amazing?  Here you have to put your head between them to truly appreciate their glory."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"I dunno, Agrian," Yasmin said, covering her mouth to hold back a snicker--and a slight blush. "I like my skull uncrushed! Or does that only work on men? I guess it'd be awfully awkward for your love life if it worked on women."

Tags: