Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

An Amalgam of Odd Adventurers [Leo][Ana][Wicked][Ferr]

Started by Codestar7, April 22, 2014, 07:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferr Windston

"It matters not." Damion motioned. "We got ambushed in the middle of the night by what we thought were just things. They seem more organized them mere brutes. As we have seen with the message we had found. My suggestion would be to get what rest we can salvage from this night and hurry at the break of day." The warrior fiddled with the Falx in on his belt.

Codestar7

Otto went to loot the man that the elves had shot down. Again, there was another parchment. It read;

The group has neared Qinte. They will be there by nightfall, if they continue. Get the wolves, and ride, ambush them in the forests. If you fail, I will not be happy. We have one last force after you, in which we have recruited wyvern, and some trolls. Burn this note after reading it, squadbcommander, do not let out enemy have it. They must not get to Qinte, and disrupt out operations. Good luck, commander.

Otto tried to say what the note said, but found he could not speak. The wound had rendered him mute, something even the elves could not cure. He didn't know how he'd tell his companions, and was relieved when the elves spoke.

"We are elves little one. It is true, we mean no harm. But your friend cannot speak. The arrow hit a vital tendon, one that helps the voice box tittilate. It has been destryed, and we cannot fix it. He may be mute for life."
Otto nodded, and handed the note to Inusaki, at random, as she was closest.

Anadwen

Inusaki looked down at the note, then at Otto, and back at the scrap of paper. "You want me to read this?" she asked, raising a brow, and shrugged. "The group has neared... Quinte? Does it read Quinte?" she started reading. The rest of the note followed similarly, asking questions at words she was unfamiliar with, till she managed to read all the text, and simply stared at her companion in confusion.

"So what? We kick troll ass." she shrugged, obviously not fazed by the situation.

Ferr Windston

"I'm sorry Otto." Damion went over to his comrade and patted his shoulders. "Everyone should have a voice. We must find a way to heal you." The warrior took a deep breath before looking to the small girl and raising a brow. Just what could these people be doing in a place like that?

Leornid

"Good job finding that note, Otto. Does anybody know what Quinte is? I've never heard  of it. Is it a village? Whatever it is, there'll probably be more thugs there."

Codestar7

Otto remembered seeing Qinte in the first note. That's where they were headed, as eh explained earlier. The elves had whispered to him before about where to go. Otto bent over, and in the dirt made a mark :
>
/
|
It symbolized that the company should turn right at the next junction. He roleld his fist into a ball, and punched his own hand. Silently noting they should go kick some ass.

Ferr Windston

Damion looked at the marks and nodded. "Alright, we will kill major tant when we get to this damn place." The warrior punched his hand with a smile.

Codestar7

((OOC- We got 126 on this! Let us continue! @Leornid @Anadwen @WickedBasket @FerrWindston))

The group set off, almost at their destination. Otto gestured for them to follow.