Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Late Arrival (Spicy!)

Started by zozee9, May 14, 2014, 01:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

Illi awoke long after the sun had risen. To her embarrassment, she found herself laying right next to Davishire. Illi sat up with a start and immediately felt for his temperature. She did it for self reassurance more than anything, and he was warmer. At least, she thought he was. Illi got up and added wood to the fire. She wasn't sure how it kept going all night. Or did the old woman start it again? Illi didn't have a clue, but she sat back down next to Davishire. Unsure what to do, she simply started reading again.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

visualspice

"Deary," the old woman interrupted as she stepped back into the room. "I've got water heating for a bath. I fear Lord Callister's temperature is still too low. I think if we move him into the bath, a nice and heated one to be certain, it should help bring his temperature up to something much more normal."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

zozee9

Illi's cheeks turned bright pink. "M-move him to the bath?" She turned to the lady with wide eyes. "How do we do that?" The lady wasn't suggesting that they moved him into the bath, while he was wearing nothing, was she?! Surely there was someone else around, someone Mrs. Bensbourne had to help out.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

visualspice

She pat the girl's shoulder.
"We'll have to carry him."
And then she paused to realize..
"Oh, deary.. just don't look at him if you're offended by a man. I bet you ain't married now are you?" And she gave the girl a bit of a sheepish smile.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

zozee9

Illi shook her head. "No," she replied quietly. If she was, she doubt she'd be so embarrassed. "H-how can I carry him without looking? I don't want to ram him into anything," Illi added nervously.

visualspice

She pat Illi's hand.
"Leave it to me." And she moved to grab a small clothe and lifted the covers up just so she herself could see,t hen worked at tieing the thing aroun dhim.

"Best modesty we can provide. But the man's life is still up in the air- and though I'm not as young as I used to be, I'd rather risk hurting my back than knowing I let a man die on my settee. Now, come on," she beckoned, and removed the blankets to reveal Davishire's near nude form.

zozee9

Illi stood uncomfortably, trying to look anywhere but at Davishire. At the old lady's urging, however, she awkwardly helped carry him to the bath. She sighed a breath of relief when they put him in it. Then, immediately, she turned around and covered her bright face with her hands.

"W-we don't have to wash him or anything, right?" Illi hesitantly asked.

visualspice

"No worries, dear. We shall let him soak. I'll put some oils in the water to help keep him clean. Who knows how long he'll be out, or how long this snow will last."

zozee9

Illi stood there for a moment, before asking, "Would you allow me to make some food? As a thank you of sorts, for all of this. And, well, I am starting to get hungry as well. I promise I know how to cook, I used to help cook for all my siblings sometimes. Not so much anymore, since they have all gone their own ways, but still."

The old lady laughed. "Feel free. The kitchen is on the right, you can use anything. I'll keep an eye on this gentleman here. Let me know if you need anything!"

"I will, thank you!" Illi responded as she hurriedly exited the room. After surveying the ingredients available, she started making a salad and slicing some bread to go on the side.

visualspice

The water began to cool, and was the lady of the house was checking it, she frowned and began to warm some more. Adding more hot water, she felt that would suffice for now and returned about her business. She wasn't even gone a few moments when the unconscious man began to stir.

zozee9

Illi finished up her salad. "Mrs. Bensbourne, food is ready!" she stated loudly. After a few moments of silence, she poked her head out of the kitchen into the room where Davishire was in the tub (though she made sure not to turn her head anywhere near him). "Mrs. Bensbourne?" Illi called.

visualspice

Gritting his teeth, the first noise she might have heard was a low growl. But he wasn't fully there, awakening with only enough energy for that, and still, no Mrs. Bensbourne to be seen.

zozee9

Not hearing a reply, Illi decided to stay in the kitchen and see if she could make something else. She didn't want to eat without the host. Illi picked up the plates and bowls to move to the table (and free up the counter). But her balancing skills failed her and everything clattered to the floor. Luckily, it was all metal. Unluckily, the food scattered all over the floor. "Oh phooey!" declared Illi before starting to pick it all up.

visualspice

Needless to say, when Lord Callister awoke, it wasn't a quiet affair. The second he realised something was wrong, he leaped from the tub, bellowing,
"Where in Ansgar's damned name are my clothes! And where the hell am I!" And roared as he tripped over the tub side, crashing into the dressing screen.

zozee9

Illi screamed, startled, and dropped everything again when Davishire yelled and tripped out of the tub. She immediately dropped to the ground and covered her eyes in fear that he might wander into the kitchen for some unknown reason.

After a few moments, Illi slowly called out, "You're in Mrs. Bensbourne's house. She saved you from the lake!"

visualspice

It was about this time Mrs. Bensbourne herself flew into the room and exclaimed at the site,
"Oh, dear Ansgar in Heaven, Lord Callister, please! You were injured and are our guest- Oh!" She scrambled to his side as Davishire continued to rage in confusion, he pushing her away at first while she protested, "Oh, but the bath was to help give you more heat! We were not foul playing you at all, milord!"

"We?" he went on, finally yanking the offered towel from Mrs. Bensbourne's fingers before he recalled the voice he heard from earlier and his features softened, and a sensation of worry rippled up his spine. He stumbled towards the kitchen, clumsily holding the towel while leaving a path of wet foot prints in his wake.

He clung to the kitchen's door frame while panting and staring back at Jillian with wild eyes.

"MIss Illi!" And then he recalled his towel and promptly turned about, and held the towel all the more firmer towards his form. "And what of her?" he asked, eyes going to Mrs. Bensbourne with ferocity. His voice was growling from deep within his chest as she went on to assure him.

"Oh! She came to care for you! Claiming she knew you, milord."

Davishire stiffened, before looking over his shoulder at Illi.
"Is this true?"

"The young lady only wished to help!" But a protesting old woman was silenced by Davishire's seering gaze.