Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Party With Some Real Fireworks! (Connloathian Civil War/Open to Nobles)

Started by kleineklementine, May 28, 2014, 07:05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Just bumping this to see if anyone else is interested in partying 8D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Alegretto

visualspice

Quote from: Alegretto on June 05, 2014, 08:35:40 AM
Dwight Ardice, friend of Constance Carwick, is ready to join the ball.

I went ahead and added him to the CHaracter's page of the civil war info page thingy ma-jig~
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

Valia Coleridge will not be attending as she will be heavily pregnant at this time and too delicate to travel.

visualspice

As a reminder, this happens during YEAR NINE of the war, so check out the timeline in case you're wondering where and how it would affect your character (if they're involved in other threads in other years)

Time line link can be found here.

Alegretto

So... uh... is this gonna get started XD

So I don't know if we're waiting on something in particular or if just no one's made up a thread for it yet. I'd like some clarification about if we're good to go or not XD

visualspice

I believe we'll be starting this week XD
Guess I should plot with klemens on it ._. *twiddles thumbs*

visualspice

I'm going to try to kick this event off today.
No promises on an amazing intro post, BUT I SHALL TRY <3<3<3
Figure gotta get these fireworks works started before the Fourth of July ^_~

For those who are newer and looking for a fun way to get involved in the Connlaothian civil war, this is definitely an event you could possible attend if you wanted to make a noble ^_^
Just PM and post your ideas here!

I'll post again once I get some post(s) done to start this thing :)

visualspice

Ok, I posted up the first official post here! Let's get this party started, nyahahaha!

kleineklementine

Just a quick note to say that:

1) This even is just getting under way, so if you want to join - please do!

2) I'll also have Milo Gray, son of Dahlia Gray, attending the ball in his first 'official apperance' as Lord Gray. So if anyone wants to play with an overly-serious socially-awkward teenager, let me know! :D

visualspice

<3 yay for Dahlia and her family
Does this mean we should have awks with Edward and Dahlia here, too?

kleineklementine

Quote from: visualspice on July 23, 2014, 10:01:06 AM
<3 yay for Dahlia and her family
Does this mean we should have awks with Edward and Dahlia here, too?

No, I don't think that Dahlia would go, but she also wouldn't keep Milo from going. I'm imagining that he got invited as "Lord Gray" or something. Could be interesting if Edward was there to give him a helping hand, though!

visualspice

Just bumping this to let people know this mini-event is still going on and if you're interested, please post here (but read all of the info, first XD )

visualspice

Another bump on this thread to remind everyone this event (though a bit slow) is still active!
Please read all information prior to inquiring to join, thanks ^_^

visualspice

If you like drama and dancing, I'd like to remind you all this event is still going on and accepting new characters to join ^_^
It takes place in the Duchy of Hellvion (in the North West corner/ boarder of Connlaoth, next to Hyoite), and is going to be loads of fun :D
This is primarily for nobles (they don't have to be dukes, they can be lords or ladies)- so if you want to bring your properly dressed noble here for some fun, let us know :D

visualspice

I'm going to bump this event since it's a really fun idea and I'd love to see others join in :)
For nobles (or those who would work in the Hellvion Castle)- this event is going to be a BANG :D

If you want an excuse to do some socializing and dancing against a DRAMATIC back drop- feel free to create some nobles or drop in your noble here to have some fun! It's even possible for foreign nobles to be here, but please let me know your idea first so I can make sure it makes sense with the setting :)

Klemens and I would like to see the story move on but are hoping others will join first before that happens to give you all a chance to join this totally awesome and amazing event THAT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY

<3<3

it's also a fun way to get involved with the civil war in it's own way since this is a mini event for that bigger event ^_^

visualspice

Oh! For those interested in participating in this thread, you might get a chance to have your character interact with the Grand Duke of Connlaoth ^_^
I'm up for some drama with him so <3
Just thought I'd put that out there!
Also my character Kentamin just got locked inside a garden house/ shed thing D: It's possible for someone to stumble upon him and help him out? Just some ideas!

kleineklementine

Quote from: visualspice on December 28, 2014, 07:49:22 AM
Also my character Kentamin just got locked inside a garden house/ shed thing D: It's possible for someone to stumble upon him and help him out? Just some ideas!

Poooooor Kentamin! Someone should definitely help him! (Even though it's not in MY best interests! :D)

Anyway, I just wanted to add since it seems to mostly just be Spice and I interested in this... I think we'll keep it open to new characters until mid-January. If people join by then, we can let it go on. Otherwise I think we should set off the fireworks!

BUT, like Spice said, this will be a pretty important part - with lots of possibility for drama, and not only on the dance floor! So if you're interested, feel free to jump in!

<3