Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

After A While, Crocodile! [M]

Started by visualspice, June 11, 2014, 02:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Persea just stared.
"Attila! That is not what I meant! Surely you must understand why I can not be with a man alone."
At her palace was different, after all. Here...
here she felt so... so vulnerable. And so many people were watching them.... though thankfully, most were at rest.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Attilla put his hands up in surrender.  "Very well!  I give up!  You have proven your honor, Your Grace."  But his face was red with laughter and he motioned for her to continue their walk beside him.  "I hope I did not embarrass you.  I did not mean to."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"You laugh, but it is most serious, Attila! As the Shah, I am to follow closely to Hakeshna's will, and through it, help rule Essyrn as she had wanted me to. Being unwed I... I could not compromise my honor or that of my husband's to be by being a alone and well... well... unclothed with a man." And she averted her gaze from him, feeling so dizzy and heated over just the idea of it. And her heart was beating so loudly, she feared he might be able to hear it drumming out from her ears.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Attila's expression softened and he turned to her, grabbing her hand and clasping it between both of his palms.  "Your Grace, I understand the depth and gravity of the position you are in.  It is an honor to be able to converse with you in such a manner.  I think what I suggested caused you a great deal of concern of course because you carry such a high place among your people.  You carry much responsibility, so much so the weight of it could crush you any moment.  And yet, I wonder beneath it all, what do you possibly do for fun?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Persea's eyes went large at such a question, but before she could even reply to him-
a gull passed over head and pooped on his head.
ANd she stood there, stunned a moment before her body began to shake and tremble, and suddenly she was laughing, and laughing in a manner she tried to repress it that she snorted. And at the snort, she gasped and tried to cover her lips, but her laughter shown through, shining in her eyes, as she snorted again.

Lion

Attila felt the plop on his head and he had the dignity to accept the notion with grace.  So instead he bent down, dropped his small clothes and ran directly into the water, leaving his shirt and towel behind, and rolled head first into a wave.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"A-Attila!" she called after him, wanting to remind him it was not proper to just.. just, well do that! But before she could utter a word out, she found herself following him half way, just her feet in the water when she heard a sharp cry of gulls up ahead and-
apparently the gulls ahd been fighting a fish, fo rit fell ut of their mouths and flopped onto her face. Freaking out, she let out a scream and stumbled forward into the water, tripping over her own two feet as a wave came crashing forward, pulling her into it's grip and soon she was swallowing the sea.

Lion

Attila scrubbed at his head furiously when Persea suddenly shrieked and jumped in after him.  He hadn't seen the fish, but it was the last thing on his mind when she was taken by a rather large wave.  He lunged for her quickly and grabbed her by the arm.  "I've got you, don't worry," he said, pulling her toward the shallower end where he was.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Persea clung to him, looking very much the picture of a drowned rat. She shivered against him, gritting her teeth as her entire ensemble of clothing turned into limp, wet noodles that clung against her body like colorful, second skins of translucent fabric.

Lion

He secured an arm around her, holding her waist as he pulled them both back to shore, looking more worse for wear.  "Are you all right, Your Grace?" he asked, panting heavily for all the scare her scream had caused him.  He nearly swallowed water himself in her panic.  At least the Goddess smiled on them this day.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Persea's eyes were wide, she- shivering from the chill of the water that now goosebumped her flesh. And she clung to him- and though he was drenche din as much cold water as she, he was at least a bit warm and also a protective force that she needed right about now.

It took a moment for his question to register before she blinked back a few threatening tears.
"By Hakeshna, I thought the sea was to swallow me whole!"

Lion

"Do not worry, you are safe," he said before releasing her in the shallower end of the water. Water still splashed around their feet but they were otherwise safe from floundering.  A smile suddenly came to him and he laughed, amused by her appearance.  She looked more like a drenched cat than a rat, but it amused him nonethless.  "That was a close one!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Seeing him laugh made her scrunch and furrow her brows.
"You laugh?" she said, trembling beside him. "Why is that you laugh? I could have been killed!"

Lion

"No reason, Your Soaked Wetness, no reason at all," he smirked.  "I am only happy that you are safe and sound. Even if you are a little cold to the touch.  The important thing is that you are most certainly NOT dead."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Persea pouted.
"You mock me! Even in my distress, you laugh!" And to see his playful smirk was just enough, and she whirled away from him, and pulled out of his arms. Truthfully, she was a bit snappish for more than just his smirk, and the possibility she could of drowned...

Because well, he had just been holding her.
And he had been very, very, naked and wet. So clumsily, stubbornly, she began to splash her way back to shore. Ugh, her servants now had their work cut out for them! She was such a mess and her eye and body make up was running clean off her face!

Lion

"But before that what were you doing?" he called after her, returning totthe shore and his discarded undergarments.  He bound them back around his waist.  "You were laughing were you not?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Persea gasped and turned to him at his accusations, getting an eye full before he sealed his loin clothe over his exposed skin. She also had been staring before she snapped her eyes back to his, and was about ready to chew him out when-
plop
Another gull pooped on his head. And as she gaped, she could not help herself but point and laugh.

Lion

[I hate you.]

Attila frowed and wiped it off as ever with grace.  It seemed unfortunate that with all the space around him the chances of that happening twice would seem marginally slim, and yet alas they were not.  And just when he thought it was over...  Another one landed.  This time all over Persea's breasts.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

OOC: Hey, something had to break the ice lol

--------

Persea too was in awe that such a thing could even happen twice, and especially in such a manner and at such a time, but even as she was trying to stifle her laughter through a hand again-
splat
Some of it landed on her breasts. And did she ever make a noise of disgust, as she stood there- completely at a loss of what to do.

Lion

Attila laughed so hard, he was red in the face and his stomach hurt.  But soon he ran out of the way of the shore and out into the water so that he could ridicule her even more, pointing and laughing.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Tags: