Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

After A While, Crocodile! [M]

Started by visualspice, June 11, 2014, 02:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Being eaten!?" she gasped, and suddenly found herself clinging to him even closer. And at their close proximity, she realized their faces were just inches apart. And her cheeks flushed darkly as she held her breath, peering up into his dark eyes.

"I..." she went on, finally releasing her breath, her lashes hanging low. "I... I shouldn't think it... it would be fun to be.... be.... eaten," she told him, barely able to get the soft words out as she tensed within his arms while her heart fluttered and hammered within her chest.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Attilla chuckled and smiled gently at her.  "No, being eaten likely wouldn't be fun for either of us.  So let's keep kicking shall we?" he laughed and pulled them out along the water, wading through it gently as the waves carried them along the beach.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She was thankful when he continued to lead her. Despite her obliging with gentle kicks in the ocean, her legs felt like jelly and the ocean was at least keeping her blush down at bay. But she still clung to him closely.
"You feel so strong," she told him. "No wonder you're a good swimmer."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"I worked very hard to become strong, in mind and body.  Life is not easy, my father always said, and you must rise to the challenge.  A good lesson for anyone, no?" he laughed and noted her blushes, for he could feel her body heat radiating through him.  "Aren't you a good swimmer?  Many women would not say so, but they can be strong too," he nodded."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"No," she admitted. "I can't say that I am. I... I've never had much of a chance to try."

Lion

Attila gasped.  "Surely you're joking?  The Great Shah!?  The one woman in all the Moraki that could command the sands to spread for her never had the chance to try, huh?  Well...perhaps I can remedy that.  Or would you prefer just to float along?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Persea frowned.
"I never had the chance!" And she pouted and continued to hug onto his arm, pressing herself up against his side. He felt so nice and warm, and powerful..
"It was deemed unsuitable for a young lady. My mother never would have approved such a thing."
And she was debating how much longer she should remain out here. And had to wonder if her servants were all having a heart attack to see her out in the sea.

Lion

He readjusted his hold on her and his smile only grew.  They were intimately close.  Likely closer than  any other man wouldn've been allowed to get to her.  "But you are a woman now," he murmured.  "You have infinite power at your disposal to do as you please."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

His words rang true, but were quite sobering, and as much as she adored being so close to him, her smile saddened.
"Yes, but with great power comes great responsibility. I would not waste such commands on something so selfish. My time is precious to my country. I am their vessel, the vessel of Hakeshna, and I speak in her name."

Lion

"I...I see," he said, with a small smile.  "That is true and I did not consider it.  Though shouldn't that make you appreciate moments like this all the more?  I know I would before I had to come back to the world at large."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Persea blushed at such a motion and gave him a small smile in return.
"I suppose you're right... and we're already in the water," she told him, leaning into him as her smile grew more playful. "Show me how to swim, Attila. Guide me in this sea. You make it seem so easy."

Lion

He laughed, though not at her and raised his brows in surprise.  "Are you certain, Your Highness?" he asked.  "Well, then if that's the case, you should probably let go of my arm, or at least just hold onto my hand."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Why should I let go? What if I sink?"

Lion

"Well in that case use your arm and legs to kick and keep yourself afloat.  I'll hold your hand then, Your Grace.  Have no fear," he said giving her a reassuring smile.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Persea looked up into his eyes, her own wavering with a subtle fear.
"Oh... okay," she said, drawing in a careful breath and sliding her hands down his arms. His skin felt good and sent goosbumps to her flesh, and she paused, her fingers tracing over his before she threaded them together and looked up into his face again, waiting for his command as she gently kicke dher legs, keeping herself afloat and bobbing lightly in the water.

Lion

"Now we go deeper into the water," he said with a nod and pulled her along gently, gripping her hand firmly but  not too tightly in his.  "Allright now, keep kicking.  Hold onto my arm, but when you feel your legs start to become more comfortable holding you up, you can carefully let go of the tension. Try to carry yourself afloat then.  You can feel it in your legs."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"You.. you mean try this on my own?" she asked, still lightly kicking as she peered up at his face, tensing lightly at the thought.

Lion

"Don't worry I'll still have you," he said with a grin.  "Just ease it as you are comfortable."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Persea looked up into his face and nodded, and kicked lightly, finding her legs felt weightless as they moved behind her.
"It feels so strange. As.. as if I'm floating,"s he said with a nervous laugh, still holding his hand.

Lion

"You're doing great!" he laughed, treading water beside her.  "Just keep kicking!  Now follow me, we'll swim down to the otherside of the shore."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn