Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Star Light, Star Bright [M]

Started by visualspice, June 15, 2014, 04:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

OOC: Tags to @Lion

In the center of the room was stationed a high rise, rounded stage, with heavy, black drapes that glittered from the diamond dust that had been painted across their surface, as the candle light danced ontop of an ornate gold filigree chandelier. It was crowned at each cardinal direction with the sculpted head of a lion dragon. And below each dragon, and each curl that stretched out like a curling ray of the sun, dangled a series of opulent jewels that twinkled as they caught the light and added a dancing display of lights to the curtain and black painted floor. The diamonds looked like stardust, which was all part of the act- all part of her act. For she was one of their highest paid, highly sought after whores. And her name was Starlight.

Starlight wasn't her real name, her real name being Adrianna O'mera; which was a name she quickly killed off for her alter ego; the dark haired, sparkling, harp playing, soul singing prostitute who got to bed only one lucky gentleman a night for whomever could bid the highest to have her. She entertained the rest of the night, singing away songs that came from deep inside her soul- songs that spoke of a voice very much unlike the repressed world of opulence around her.
For she had a heart, and it was her heart that burned.

Some nights she sang so deeply, she found herself actually crying on stage; though not many patrons would have known that as tears would slid down and become last in the black, glittering paint that lined around her eye like a star. Even whatever skin was showing had some sort of star painted on it and her flesh was smoothed over with the same glittering jewel dust that also was smoothed and rubbed into her hair. Most of her patrons loved the display, though were not exactly too enthused when they woke up in the morning wtih glittering lips and cock. But hey, it was part of the charm, and Starlight was always more than 'happy' to oblige her patron come the morning with a scented bath, helping him or her scrub away their worries, and even offering a second fair well round of sex. And not a single customer was ever displeased.

"Gods, Starlight's voice is incredible," one man murmured amongst the crowd to his companions. "When I was able to afford her a few months back, you should have heard her sing."

"But we're hearing her sing right now!" his friend laughed.

"I don't mean like that. I mean really sing when you're banging her. God, that voice...." And the man gave an appreciative shake of his head. And he wasn't the only one in the audience oogling. Starlight had her own fan club, because each night she entertained there was something new. It was the same old Starlight, but the acts were changed up, sometimes an audience member got to participate with her on stage (which, depending on the money, could end up with a public display of some of the most intense sex the men have ever seen), or just some kinky pole dancing combined with harp playing and singing, and perhaps a blow job or a hand jerk. And sometimes, she helped a lucky man out in the crowd for free.

But today was something special. Today in her act would be something new.

"That song I just sung was something y'all remember," she said, smirking as she leaned against her harp. It was an ornately crafted instrument, of the finest wood and painted in pure gold. It workd into the act as it was actually built into the stage, and the supports for it were thin columns that acted like poles in which she danced around and added to her routine. But for this new act, this new song, she was seated there, scantily clad (as per the usual wardrobe) in somewhat of a translucent dress where the dim lighting and shadows and gltter on her face helped added to the mystery of what could almost be seen beneath it.

"But this new song, I hope you all will come to like. Like most of my songs, I've written them myself. And I put a little piece of me in it, so hopefully, it'll earn me a little piece of you." And she winked to the audience who applauded and cheered, calling out early cat calls before her fingers gently worked across the strings. And as she sat poised in the center of the stage, someone from the rafters worked at snuffing out a few of the chandelier's candles and the light's dimmed, with only a few lights to flicker over head.

And it was then she began to sing, soft and slow.

"My lips have turned to dust.
My heart has turned to stone.
Yet out of the moon.
I cling to one last tome."

And she started off singing slowly, delicately, before she began to strum and pick up the beat.

"Won't you kiss me, it'll let you live
Won't you breath me, and I won't ever forget
If you need me, I'll come for you
And I'll kiss your lips and I'll drink of you."

"Won't you kiss me, it'll raise you higher
Don't you leave me, there's a higher power
when you and I kiss-"
And here he paused, lips opened, lips pursed and fingers lightly trilling, stroking skillfully over the strings before finishing the stanza,
"It makes us both invincible"

And lifting her eye to the crowd, she strummed her harp even louder, voice belting out with a sound from deep within, one that came from the soul, one that held meaning and stoked so many fires of emotions that the singer began to sweat, making her twinkle even more so upon the stage.

"Won't you take me, on the ground
Turn me up, bring me down, have me all around
Won't you kiss me, I'm all alone
and my lips are craving yours, Won't you take me, make me moan?"

And as she sung this part, her lips were oozing, nearly kissing out each word, heavy, panted lashes hanging low over her eyes that seemed to stand out like twin sapphires of varying colors. And as soon as she saw the audience was becoming so taken, she went on.

"Won't you kiss me, it'll let you live
Won't you breath me, and I won't ever forget
If you need me, I'll come for you
And I'll kiss your lips-"
And she paused her harp, just for the briefest of moments before singing,
"Cause I need you."

And she paused, standing up now, strolling on over to one lucky man she pointed out int he audience, who was handsome and strange, and had been eyeing her all night. And as she strut herself on up to him, her back stiletto heels clicked upon the stage, then onto the floor where she walked, eyes only for him. And still she sang, voice ringing out,

"Cause I need you!"
And she took a seat upon his lap and leaned in close,
"cause i need you," and she swiped away his hair, leaning in ever closer, still singing, eyes ringing, eyes only for him.
"Cause I need you."
And seh leaned in closer
"Cause I need you."
Then ended the song with one intense long kiss.

The crowd went wild, hooting and hollering and eating it up. She most definitely had made an impression with that song, as she heard many men shouting out, "Next time you sing that, I want to be kissed next!"

And to the man who's lap she now sat upon, she smirked and admired him a moment. Perhaps she'd be able to out do her highest bid with this one. He was a stranger, new to the place. And who knew, he could be loaded with money. He sure smelled like it.
"All I need are your lips," she told him, still remaining perched upon his laps.
"and you can claim these hips," she whispered to him playfully, giving him a wink before slinking off his lap to stand before him, and before her adoring crowd.

Despite this not being exactly where she wanted to be in life- at least she was happy when she sang.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Ugh, Adela.  I swear the entire country smells of burning hair and dragon shit.

The notion had made him reconsider his visit the southern kingdom once or twice.  But business was business, and he wouldn't allow any sort of lame excuses keeping him from taking care of it either.  Ketra was...an agreeable city, decent enough for the tough-skinned, and thick-skulled people that Adelans tended to be.  Chagall didn't much care for them either which way, but he wasn't here for a leisurely visit.  And even if he was, he could think of better places he'd rather be than here.  There were no days off for the likes of him, however, no breaks, no extended holidays that didn't mean sleeping at the bottom of a lake.

He was a protected man, of course, he had eyes and ears where he needed them to be; and was always alert.  Even so, one could never be too careful right? 

The Randy Peach.  This was the place, that was for sure.  It was a reputable establishment, arguably the most famous (or was it infamous?) house of ill repute in all of Ketra, possibly even Adela if the stories were true.  Chagall knew better than to discount anything without further investigation.  That was why he was here after all.  All paths led to Adela, and those paths to Ketra, with the final destination being that of The Randy Peach.

He'd been tracking that sorry bastard for three months and then he suddenly disappeared on him.  Either Redan Gordrin had suddenly become good at hiding (of which he most certainly was not), or he was dead.  After looking through all logical avenues, Chagall had come to the conclusion that the snake was in fact dead.  Reliable tongues mentioned that he'd last been seen at the brothel and the next thing anyone knew, he was dead.  Just like that. 

But he wasn't here to look for a dead man's body.  No, that fork-tongued fool had something more valuable in his possession, something that Chagall had went through all the trouble to come down here to this red-light house.  And looking for a woman named Starlight.

He found a good seat, right dead-center before a raised dias that took the place of a stage and he could appreciate the artistry that went with the act, for the whore was famed most for her the entertainment she provided outside of the bedroom.  Her reputation preceded her, as was generally the case when it came to houses like these.  And he supposed those in business such as he.  Reputation, sometimes, was everything, and it could mean the difference between getting paid and not, between living and dying.

The men around him were eager for the next piece to get underway as she paused the music of her voice and the plucking of her harp.  If Chagall didn't know any better, he'd say their drool nearly covered the floor.  They whistled eagerly, and cat-called out to her just when she began another song.  His dark eyes studied her, watching her with intensity.  Her performance surely was riveting, indeed, and maybe a small smirk played on his lips.  She teased and enticed and tantalized the men in the audience, they only wanting her all the more.

But then she chose him.  And Chagall froze internally, though he did not show it when she planted herself on his lap.  Of course she would choose him, he growled to himself.  He was not a regular to this establishment after all, and she would want to make a lasting impression.  If that was one way to put it.  The kiss.  Now that was a nice touch.  It was intense and made his lips warm and he nearly felt his body react to it, but he stopped himself just in time.  Instead, he allowed himself a small smile, as she pulled away from him at the rise of clapping and whooping from her audience.

"Ah, c'mon!  Encore!  Encore!" the man before had called out.

"Yeah, Encore!" another called out!

Chagall only glanced around him for a moment before reaching a hand out and grabbing her by the wrist.  "You're mine, you know."  Smiling before letting her go.  He heard another man beside him grumbling to himself something nasty about newcomers and getting the highest bid. 

"Don't bite off more than you can chew on a first day," he said into Chagall's ear, as he folded his bid quietly and passed it into the bidding plate held by a young girl with a sly simper as she carried the plate carefully under her arm.  "Starlight ain't for the faint of heart.  Why don't you bid on one of them youngins hanging out by the bar," he laughed.  The collection girl leaned into the heckler's ear and whispered something, he blanched and snatched his note back from the plate, quickly scribbling something else and tossing it back.

Chagall said nothing to the man, only eying him for a few seconds before being handed a slip of paper of his own and scribbling down his own bid.  He handed it to the girl and she glanced at it, winking at him.  A smile played on her lips as she leaned into his ear and asked him if he wished to bid higher.  "That depends," he whispered back.  "Are all the stories really true about her?"

The girl giggled, whispering back, "Why don't you bid and see, darling?"

"Only because you know how to say it so well," he replied, tripling his bid and slipping it back to her. "Better?"

"Much," she said with a departing wink and continued with her collection.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Starlight gave the man an appreciative smirk. He was straight forward, hopefully his pockets were as lined as his coat. He wore fancy enough attire she hoped she could get enough money out of him. After all, she didn't exactly do these acts for free. So when she was released, she told him, "Then bid, darling and I can be yours all night." And with a wink, she walked away with a confident, sultry gate. If it was an encore the men wanted, it was an encore they would get.

The second she was on stage she let her translucent robe like dress fall to her feet, and now she stood completely bare, nothing but a black lace thong and stiletto heels on her before she took a seat beside her harp and began to play. And how it was every night, she took full advantage of the lightning and the way her stage and harps and poles were set up, giving the men a very sensual and erotic display as her body hung and clung against the harp, exposing herself here or there at just the right moment and in just the right places to keep them begging for more. And when she was done, the bidding was set out for a final time before she herself retired to her room- and the lady collecting the bids would make the final announcement. And as she began to look through the numbers, her eyes met to Chagall's as she grinned.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

She certainly knew how to put on a show, it was all apart of the act, and all apart of the job, of that he had no doubt.  She was certainly good.  One man had to roll his tongue back into his mouth after she dropped the robe.  If Chagall didn't know any better, he would've laughed at the poor sod.  Instead he crossed his legs and leaned back in his chair, enjoying what remained of the show and watching as at last Starlight departed behind curtains.

Chagall couldn't be sure his bid had remained the highest after the final count was done.  But when the woman looked directly at him, he allowed himself a small smile and she nodded to him.  When he stood, the other men groaned disappointedly in the crowd, some dispersing to their second choices, other shooting glares at him.  He ignored them as he approached the lady and she gently took his hand.  "You're the lucky winner tonight, eh?" she said, leading him toward the hallway.  "Most newcomers don't get so fortunate on their first night here to the Peach.  You should know that Starlight is one of our most sought after ladies, and some men might not take too kindly to being outbid."

Chagall's eyes flickered and his smirk turned wry.  "I'm not too worried about them.  Now I believe you were showing me to her room," he said, gently.

The lady grinned coyly.  "Yes, right this way."  She took him before Starlight's door and rapt her knuckles on the door, knocking four times.  She eyed him for a moment before letting go of his hand and placing it on his shoulder, dragging her hand across his arm as she walked away.  "Have fun."

And Chagall quietly entered the room, closing it behind him with a soft click.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Like the stage, her room was draped in dark curtains, including the bed canopy, which was layered in ruffled, imported black Essyrni lace. The bed that lay underneath it was round and large, plush to the touch, and in it's center, shown through the layers sat Starlight. Her form was made out easily, even through the ruffles, the translucent fabric could not hide those curves, or her thick, wild mane of black hair. Upon seeing him enter, those eyes of hers pierced through the curtain as she gestured him forward with a single finger.

"Come on in, I've been expecting you," she cooed. "ANd don't let the drapes scare you off. But if you need some assistance.." and here she chuckled as she watched him, eyes dancing. "I'd be more than happy to oblige."

Lion

The set up was intriguing and most certainly kept up the air of mystery that surrounded the woman.  Chagall could appreciate the guile, and had he been any other man, his mouth would have been watering.  Well, then his eyes landed on her form and his grin turned crooked.  He could make her out through the drapery, sheer and tantalizing, teasing her silhouette.   "The darkness can be difficult to navigate.  I wouldn't mind a little...help," he replied, as he took off his coat and hooked it on the coat tree by the door.  He stepped toward the bed, but stopped at its edge, not yet parting the drapery.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Starlight grinned. She could see his form easily through the veil and inched her way forward on her knees, crawling like a cat on the prowl before she paused before it's opening.
"It's not too difficult. I'm sure you're familiar with the intricacies of a bow?" And she gave him a pouty smile through the dark drapery and guided her hand down along the center seam.
"There are three bows. Simply find the loose string for them at the bottom and... " and here, she raised both brows at him playfully. "Pull."

Lion

"Ah, I see now," he murmured.  His eyes glittered in the dim lighting and he observed her own visage back, with equal interest.  His hand reached forward and grasped the loose thread at the bottom of the last bow and gave a firm tug.  The bow came loose and so did the second and then the first.  Then he rested a knee on the bed, coming face to face with her, but a breath apart.  He reached for her hand and brought the back of it to his lips.  "I believe the lady requested a kiss." he murmured after kissing her hand.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Starlight raised a brow, her lips tugging into a smug but crooked smile. Wasn't he a charmer?
"I take it you liked my song?" she asked. Most men did, but her latest one, she tried to use it in her act that it seemed as if she were singing it for him. And for all she knew, perhaps she was. But then again, it was always a part of the act, and she aimed to please.

She helped part the curtain wider and leaned back, gesturing for him to come inside.
"If you want some more, I'd be more than happy to oblige. I can assure you, you'll be getting more than a little kiss this evening."

Lion

Chagall grinned, teeth showing like a predator. But there was a tantalizing danger to it, that charm seeping through.  "Oh I enjoyed it very much.  You sing beautifully...but I'm sure you hear that all the time," he murmured, pulling on the collar of his shirt, loosening the ties and plucking at the buttons of his tunic, slipping it off his body.  He was left in his shirt and trousers as he crawled over to her, lingering by her legs.

His hands smoothed up her ankles, his eyes looking over her just before he leaned down and kissed the skin of her thigh just above her knee, hand smoothing down her leg.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

It was always easier to pretend pleasure when she had a handsome man, but she was always ready to go, her body tight and tense with anticipation after a show. She was lightly slicked with sweat already, which made her skin seem to glow, and from his angle between her legs he'd be able to smell the sweetness of her sex as a hand raked through his hair.

She wore barely nothing, the thin garment a mere sheet of sultry black that hugged her body and made it seem only more tantalizing in the warm glow of the low lit candles that burned in scattered lights about her room.

She gave a throaty laugh at his words, tossing her head back as dark hair fell off of her shoulders and tickled down her back.
"Well, I'll be singing a different tune for you tonight," she told him, hand still raking through his hair, lightly massaging at his scalp as finger nails lightly dug in to work as a comb through his locks. And while her one hand played with his hair as he remained so intimately close, her other hand moved forward, to lightly pluck at the button at the top of his remaining bits of clothes.

Lion

The slicked back strawberry blonde hair on his head (leaning more toward blonde than strawberry) played golden in the dim lighting.  He could feel her hand tugging at it as he kissed up her thigh and lingered more toward her hips.  When his shirt came loose, he shrugged out of it, letting it slip off his back as he lingered between her legs.  "Oh is that so?" he chuckled.  "Are you really as good as they say?  If so then I'm likely going to be singing a few songs of my own."

He looked up at her from his mess of hair and pushed the cloth of her sheer gown above her hips, leaning down and kissing at the skin above her sex.  His hands continued to grip at her skin, long fingers sifting underneath the sheer gown and pushing it up above her stomach.  Chagall did not often participate in this sort of act, though a man in his position could have anyone he wanted; he supposed it wouldn't hurt to indulge once in a while.  It was still business after all.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

with his shirt shrugged aside, Starlight pursed her lips in an appreciative smirk. His lips felt good, and her body was hot and ready, but he was making things a bit more steamy. Her hand still stroked through his hair, but now it moved to smooth down his back, and so did her other hand, enjoying the feel of his muscles and flesh.

"You feel so tense," she murmured, fingers digging in and lightly massaging the muscles of his back in slow, sensual motions. "I hope I can make you feel more at ease," she told him, giving him a seductive look as a few locks of black hair fell over her face. The electric color of her eyes seemed to be amplified in the glow of the light,a nd the glow of her building lust, as the dual colors of violet seemed to frame well the richr, brighter color of the their turquoise centers as she kept her eyes locked upon his face and let out little appreciative noises when his lips and hands found somehting she liked.

Lion

He continued his explorations of her body, muttering sounds of understanding at her words, kissing his way up her belly and pushing her gown off of her as he went.  "I couldn't be anymore comfortable than I already am," he murmured.  "You have very skilled hands."  His breath splayed hotly against her breasts, and he dragged his lips up along her neck, one hand reaching down to remove his belt, the pressure of his groin nearly too intense to handle.

"Tell me, Starlight, how do you come up with your songs?" he murmured, kissing at the other side of her throat now.  "What's your inspiration?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

His breath against her breasts made her nipples erect, turning extra sensitive as her flesh all over reacted to his touches, to his breath, to his heat as she sunk her teeth into her lips at the feeling. And as he moved to push her dress up even higher, she helped toss it aside, remaining beneath him, almost completely naked upon the bed. There was just a thin strip of fabric between them now, as she was helping him unbutton his pants and then leaned forward, kissing at his chest, then lower, to his abs, and lower still until his pants had come free and she smiled, admiring the erection that was now staring her in the face.

Lion

He sat up before her,  slipping his trousers half-off his ass, his member sticking out the crest of his pants and he pushed them down further.  He was a large man, proportional to his height, and his body was heated and hungry.  But before she could move any further, he held her face and kissed her, slowly at first, then more fiercely, as his legs wiggled out of the rest of his trousers.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

The soft kisses were expertly sealed unto her lips. It was nice to see a man willing to pay so much at least knew how to handle his lips. For not many men could kiss so softly, so sweetly. But soon he was building up his need and she felt him shake her bed as he shook off his pants. She smiled through their kisses, and met his pace with an intensity of her own, tapping into an unknown craving as her hands slid all over his body, appreciating the large man's sense of power, and also, beginning to feel it between her legs. And now her tongue sought after his, parting his lips open as one hand cupped his face, the other one resting just above his ass on the small part of his back.

Lion

He did not enter, not yet anyway as he felt the heat of her sex.  Chagall held himself over her, kissing her hotly, feeling her press back into him, wanting him and he wanting her all the more.  A fire burned in his belly and smoke came out from his nostrils like a dragon hungering for prey.  His hands ran all over her sides, and he continued to tease her, sliding along her wetness.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

For a man so well endowed, he sure knew how to treat a lady, and to feel his rock hard cock sliding against the folds of her sex and grinding against her sensitive clit made her hot with fever as she writhed beneath him. And soon, her soft gasps were turning into whimpering moans. And though she was panting and making an awful lot of noise already, he'd still be able to hear the eager slickness of her sex as she began to grow soaking wet.

Lion

"So," he whispered against her lips, as he continued to tantalize her, feeling the tip threaten to slide within.  "Are you going to tell me how you come up with those lovely songs?" he murmured against her ear, the tip of the cock slipping within her.  "I want to hear all about it."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Tags: