Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

For Vanity!

Started by visualspice, August 08, 2014, 03:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

If he was trying to get her angry, it was working.

"You will have none of my things you pig of a man!" she spat out the words as if they were venom. "And you will give back to me what is rightfully mine! And I'll call for help! I mean it! And they'll lock you away and take away your thumbs!" she snarled, eyes flashing with that deadly promise, only as she was lightly struggling beneath him,s he got an idea- and knew it might be foolish, but perhaps it could buy her some time. And as she was struggling, she kicked her leg out suddenly into a nearby table- hoping to topple the wine goblet that was resting ontop of it- onto him.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Dansen

Looking down at her clearly aggressive and angry eyes she promised him that he would not take any of her belongings and she would be sure to make sure that he would suffer for his actions against her. "My thumbs? They'd really take those? I mean, that would make it a lot harder but then... Why not just take my hands at that point.... Do you not know the justice system as well as others?" Joking around with her he noted that her struggling seemed to start to focus to the point just above him.

"Now that's not going to be smart..." As swiftly as he fell upon her the goblet that was about to topple seemed to be quickly snatched up into his hand. "Well that wouldn't of been nice..." Looking down at her he moved the goblet forward to pour its contents onto the nightgown she was wearing as punishment for such an act. "Now if I'm a pig of a man I wouldn't have need to steal would I you sow of a noble..." In a rather lackadaisical manner he kept with the insults, a battle of wills here seemed more interesting than most things he could see in the room to swipe...

visualspice

There was fire in her eyes like no other, and to see her attempt to one up him trumped, she felt the rage all but broil over- that was, until she felt the sticky, wet liquid from the goblet, pour and soak thoroughly into her robe.

And it was then she had enough. And whether it was out of principle or because of the sinful act of staining her precious silk robe-

The woman screamed.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Dansen

Seemed that grew out a reaction that he'd prefer not to have occur while he was still in the building. Th woman screamed to high heaven as he poured down the wine onto her most likely extremely expensive robe. "And their you go, honestly if I stabbed you I'd get the reaction..." Soon after the screaming began he could hear the sound of feet rushing down the corridor.

Time to set up Jumping up away from the lady of the house Garreth moved towards the door, soon a man backed by two others breached the door. "Mistress what is the mat--" He didn't get to finish his thought as the thief was upon him falling on him and using his time blabbing to put him to sleep. The other two made their way forward even with being surprised from the sudden attack. Two of what seemed to be bolts flew outwards from Garreth's cloak, the intruder hoped to put them down with some sleep, he had hoped to put the owner out with it as well but she would probably be too stubborn to be drugged.

One of the bolts hit its mark, but within the few seconds this had taken the other had moved to place his hand on the hood of the thief. But holding onto it was a mistake as it gave the intruder the advantage to attack. As he pulled him up Garreth twisted to have his elbow in place with the man's cranium... Just like that he wasn't touching him anymore... Three down in a matter that could only have lasted a less than a minute. Dusting himself off the thief noted that the hood he had on was ripped and fell to allow his face to be shown. "Gods this could have been a quiet night...." He had his back to the woman, though he really did hope that she would have the bravery to do something stupid...

visualspice

And do something stupid she must've been doing, since the moment she was free of his grasp, she scrambled off the floor and watched the madness unfold. Was he killing her men!? It was too hard to judge, but by the time he turned around to address her, she had a large and expensive vase in her hands, and with a howl, she attempted to hurl it at his head. But when it lamely crashed at his feet, not only did she gasp at the fact she just shattered a priceless, 200 year old relic, but now she had the thief still unharmed to contend with.

Her eyes immediately went from the pile of pieces from the vase back to him as she began to back away.
"Stay away from me! I'm warning you!" she shouted, continuing to step away from him until her ass hit the vanity. She grabbed up what she could, and pointed a particularly pointy hair pin in his direction- and kept a firm hold on a brush in the other. But upon realizing the brush wouldn't d much,s he gave an angered grunt and throw it at him, letting him know she meant business. If he were to come near her, the next object she were to throw would not clumsily fall at his feet as the last would- because the next thing she grabbed was her powder, and when she threw it at him- it all but exploded into a puff of color into the midnight air.

And realizing it would blind both him and her, she tore away from the vanity and rushed towards the other doorway in her room,t he one that would lead to her bathing chambers, as she scrambled to hold her soaking wet robe shut.

Dansen

Staring at the woman as she needlessly flailed and looked to grab a vase that seemed though quite heavy also rather expensive and as it fell harmlessly towards the floor all that could be seen on Garreth's face was disappointment due to her being willing to break such things, as well as it being such a poor excuse for a defense. Luckily it seemed that she herself was flabbergasted at her own foolishness for breaking something so nice. "You know the pieces aren't nearly as good to me or you, you just going to destroy nice things so people don't steal them?"

She looked to warn him away as if she had something to barter with. "Or what you'll break more of your possessions at me? Seems a bit of a double edged sword." It seemed though as she backed up to the vanity that she managed to arm herself, it wasn't exactly a blade, but she could just as well knit a sweater or stab a man's eye out with it... Then she picked up a brush as a secondary weapon she really looked like she was ready to go to war... "Now then, why don't you put down the pointy objects before you get yourself hurt..." She chose to throw the brush which as it got closer to him seemed to be caught dead in mid-air as he looked to it as he moved forward. "Your arm really needs some work..."

As he moved she threw what seemed to be some sort of powder towards him, it expelled and sent itself everywhere hindering his sight for a moment. She won't get passed me, I would notice her even without sight... So she must have another out... He waited to hear another movement or slam with his eyes shut... He would be sure to not be caught unawares by the handmade techniques of a rather noble who as he expected with meeting any of them is easy on the eyes but hard on the ears....

visualspice

Once inside her bathing room she wad quick to close the door, and locked it. And to ensure he could not get in, she dragged a chair to rest in front of it.
"You'd better go now before I call for the guards!" She warned through the door.

Dansen

Noting the door slam off to the side, he guessed that it was some sort of closet or extra room... Whatever it was the woman seemed to be dead set on him not getting in claiming she would call the guard if he did not leave soon... "Well that would be a good job considering that you've locked yourself away in your.... Bathing room? You wear nothing but a robe and now you want a bath... The lives of nobles truly are a wonder..." Looking over to the vanity he walked towards it to claim a prize. "Now that you're freshening up I suppose I can have that other earring~ No need to thank me, though I wouldn't think you'd wanna come out now... I'd say that wine will have probably soaked through that silk... Be awfully embarrassing to have a thief steal a glimpse of you in all your 'noble' glory as well wouldn't it?" He teased and sarcastically poked at the woman in the enclosed room... He wondered if she thought that a door would be enough to stop him now he had the time to mess about...

visualspice

Evelyn tried to glare at him through the door, but naturally, she was only glaring at wood.
"Don't you dare touch my things, you scoundrel! I'm calling for the guards!"
And away from the door she went, throwing her face out the window and began to scream down the street.
"Help! Help! Somebody out there- The city guards, there's a thief in my house!"

Little did she know her screams from her window could be well heard in the window in the room the thief now occupied...