Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hurrying to a trade (open)

Started by Kirez, August 18, 2014, 10:49:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehiddenbeast13

Johnathan said,
"First of all I'm 125...I only act young...And it's only a small scorch...I'll be fine."
He looked away from Xia and back a Xin. He had a look of anger on his face and so did Xin. Johnathan quickly turned back to his scorch and quickly took off the herbs to reveal a small scorch, but it looked very well treated.

Wicked Basket

"125," Xia asked. "It seems that you've aged rather well then. I thought that only Xin and I could get that old."

thehiddenbeast13

Johnathan smirked a little and said,
"There are many things you don't know....and there are plenty that I don't know as well."

Kirez

Erik watched this play out. It was rather confusing, watching a grown man behave rather like an animal and his apparent sister behave like his complete opposite.

This would be interesting, he thought to himself.

Wicked Basket

"Well, then," Xia said softly. "You should know not to upset my brother any further, for your own sake. He can be quite volatile."

Xia then turned and addressed Erik.

"Now then. You had something you wanted to trade, didn't you?"

thehiddenbeast13

Johnathan smiled a little and said,
"Yeah...that's some good information."
He looked at Erik and saw the bundle in his arms and heard Xia ask Erik about a trade. This peeked his curiosity. He turned to Erik as well and said,
"A trade? What is it exactly that you are trading, and what are you supposed to receive from the trade?"

Kirez

He perked up. ''Ah yes. Well, I'm going to trade this music box against a staff of great magical power! I'm not quite sure the deal is still on though, as there has been quite the hold up.'' He said as he looked at Xin.

thehiddenbeast13

Johnathan felt a little suspicious and said,
"that's a little....odd choice of a trade isn't it?"
He sighed a little and said,
"I think that man has more than a plentiful amount of time to do the trade...Let's just hope it doesn't go wrong..."

Wicked Basket

"That's why we are accompanying him," Xia explained. "I also thought it was an odd trade, too good to be true even. Xin and I are going to make sure it doesn't get out of hand. I know he's grumpy, but my brother is invaluable should a fight break out."

Xin smiled slightly at the small praise given to him by his sister. He knew she was just saying it to try to encourage to be more enthusiastic about having to tag along, but a compliment was a compliment all the same. Especially so when he knew that is was true.

thehiddenbeast13

Johnathan said,
"well that sounds a bit....interesting.."
He looked again at the music box and said,
"I really wounder why they would want the music box for a powerful magic staff...?"