Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Started by Vermillion, August 23, 2014, 07:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vermillion

Darkspur put to fingers to the side of the boys throat, checking for a pulse. There was a faint beat, but it was very weak. He moved from the waters edge and laid the boy down. Taking the pack from his back, Darkspur rummaged through and pulled out a jar containing various herbs and greenery, followed by a mortar and pestle.

Darkspur took a mixture of the leaves and roots, putting them into the mortar and pestle and grinding them into a fine paste. He took a good lump of the stuff onto his finger and waved it under the boys nose. It took a minute, but his eyes started flickering and he started coming to.

"There we go" he said gently. Trying not to startle the kid.

((Ooc: woo! Two pages))

thehiddenbeast13

Inigo's eyes fluttered opened and he looked at Darkspur. He was still a bit woozy and couldn't quite make out who it was. His vision came back to him and the moment he saw Darkspur he raised up his large boot and aimed a strong kick towards Darkspur's head. Inigo quickly backed up with his large hands and didn't seem to care if the kick hit or not. He quickly got up, stumbled, and started to run off as fast as he could. He yelled,
"Samson! Get me out of here!"
He got no response from the spirit, but Inigo continued to run as fast as he could away from Darkspur. Inigo fell over on a large branch and began to limp. A branch had stabbed his lower arm and his side. He held his uninjured arm over the large stab wounds and kept limping on his hurt ankle as fast as he could. He could see Darkspur and said,
"Stay away from me!"
Inigo was very scared and didn't want to let him get any closer. He didn't have Samson to help heal him, so he continued his weak limp along the trees.
((Ooc:Wooo!))

Vermillion

The boy opened his eyes and looked groggily at Darkspur. Without any warning, the kid thrust his leg out, landing a sturdy kick to the face. The boy got up to run away, but Akara was already at his side, snarling viciously.

Darkspur put his hand out and stopped the wolf, if let go, she would have torn him limb from limb. He wiped blood from his lip and stood up. "Stay away from me" rang out from the kid, now running down the path.

"What's that kids problem?" Asked Akara, who was still on guard, hairs standing up along her back.
"I don't know" replied Darkspur "but he's an enemy now. If he crosses our path again. He's dead".

The sun was starting to peak over the ranges and the screams from the beasts was settling. There was now enough light to see clearly.

thehiddenbeast13

Inigo finally stumbled over at a tree and put his back to it. He tried to tend to his own wounds, but did the bandages very sloppily and loose. He could see the sun rising, and when he turned his head he could see Darkspur not too far away from where he was. Inigo tried to get up, but couldn't do so. He was too injured to move, and even if he wasn't he wouldn't be able to get far. He murmured to himself,
"Samson...Please..."
He didn't hear anything, so he kept his eyes on Darkspur and Akara. He looked around for something to use as a weapon. He gripped his small knife and held it in one hand and focused on his arms and closed his eyes. He said to himself,
"Come on...Come on..."
His hands lit up like a large lantern and made a almost blade like shape. He held it close to himself and said,
"I don't trust them...not after what I've been through in my life..."
His grip and energy tightened around his energy arm and his knife. He kept his eyes and mouth shut and hoped not to be found. He could see Darkspur grabbing Akara to hold her back to keep her from attacking him. He said to himself,
"Please don't find me...Please don't find me..."
He could see them only a couple of feet away from where he had collapsed from the tree. He couldn't move and hand his eyes fixed on them both. 

Vermillion

Darkspur and Akara continued in the direction of the boy, but after some time there was no sign of him. The hard, red rock of the outer canyons was slowly turning darker as they headed further into the basilisk caves, the land became flatter but there were cave entrances everywhere like free standing doorways.

Plooms of smoke rose from the earth. Darkspur sniffed the air "it's sulphur. How does anything survive here?" The arid land would be completely uninhabitable to humans. Akara replied "these aren't humans though.. Basilisk are fierce beasts.

He started to cough as they pressed on. But they weren't alone. As he coughed  a deep rumbling voice mimicked him. Sinister, evil... But there was no sign of where it was coming from.

thehiddenbeast13

Inigo cautiously stood up and began a limp towards a small clearing. He knocked over a few branches and snapped a few twigs. He threw them into a pile and made a fire. He didn't care if he was seen or if he was hurt. He just wanted to have some time to himself. He said,
"Samson...I'm not going to ask again...Help..Me!"
He heard a ghastly whisper and felt the pain leave his body. His cut was slowly closing. He could see the ghostly outline of a man and could hear him say,
"I never trusted that man and the wolf..."
Inigo lowered his head a little and said,
"I know I know....But right now I have more important things to do.."