Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Under the wishing tree [M] [Closed!]

Started by thehiddenbeast13, August 30, 2014, 10:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehiddenbeast13

A large snow wolf trotted along the large forest. His paws clicked along on the dirt as his claws hit the ground and the belt and bow on his back seemed to barley touch the ground. The wolf seemed very large and possibly big enough to support a person on his back. The wolf's head looked up at a tree that seemed to stick out from the others. There was a small stream next to it and that stream ran on through a small path and ended in a small lake. The wolf went under the tree and seemed to   be getting taller. The wolf then stood up on its hind legs and seemed to be taking a human like shape. The wolf seemed to have the look of the human and he cautiously sat down. The wolf finally opened his mouth to sigh as he removed his large belt that supported his dagger and his bow. He set them both down and said,
"I remember this tree...This was the wishing tree that old merchant used to take me by to let me make a wish..."
He smiled a little, which showed his oddly shaped fangs along his face. His smile faded quickly as he continued to look at the tree and said with a slight chuckle,
"Who knows it might be time to make another wish..."
He sighed as his furry back hit the side of the tree as he relaxed on the side. He didn't feel like pulling his hood on as he looked at himself as he saw his large wolfish ears twitch at the sounds of the leaves crackling beneath his large boots. He then murmured to himself,
"It's not like anyone comes by here anymore..."

Delentus

Valkis hated forests. He hated having to hunt someone, or in this case something, down in a forest even more. Each tree seemed like it was purposely trying to get in the way of this giant man, so after not even a few hours of walking he started to play his anger out on the pesky things. Taking one, two, even sometimes three of the smaller trees in single swipes of his great axe depending on their thickness.

"When and if I find this ridiculous thing that this damn farmers are calling a 'wolf that changes into a man' I am going to kill the fucking thing, then go and hit one of those asses for making me come on this wild goose chase..." he grumbled to himself as he chopped through another fairly large sapling, coming into a fairly clear area. There was a large tree with a stream running beside it, but more importantly what looked like his target.

"You! You wouldn't happen to be the damn thing that some farmers where claiming to be a 'wolf demon' would ya? If so, yer 'bout to have a really bad time." he roared at the being, swing his axe into a nearby tree. Nearly felling it, but not quite so it stuck into it.

thehiddenbeast13

The man seemed to smile a little with his large fangs and said,
"What makes you think that?"
He continued to laugh as he large wolfish ears began to twitch as he saw the ax go into the tree. He rolled his eyes when he saw the Ax go into the tree and said with a hint of a growl,
"Oh and you better cool yourself, You ass!"
He sighed as he grabbed his belt and brought it closer to himself. He was ready to create a trap or run off as a wolf. He said,
"Now what is this about a wolf that becomes a man?"

Delentus

"I'm starting to care less if you are or aren't this damn thing. Get over here so I can kill you faster." His eye starting to twitch. Getting aggravated with this man, but then he started to actually notice things. Like this thing's ears, and the fangs. Not that any of this helped him think of any plan, he didn't need one other than what he was already doing.

As Valkis pulled his axe out of the tree he started to skulk towards the beast. Trying to discern if this thing had any obvious advantage, and scoping out what he thought was going to be the upcoming battlefield.

thehiddenbeast13

The man stood up and said,
"I don't need to stand for this...."
He got up and grabbed his belt with clawed hands and fastened it to his side. The belt looked lopsided and was tilted along his left side. He turned around and began to walk as he murmured,
"Ass..."
He continued to walk, almost looking a bit hunched as if he wanted to walk on all fours. He started to gain speed in order to gain distance from Valkis. He kept a careful eye on his bow and his dagger as he continued to walk. He then murmured to himself,
"I can always come back to the tree..."

Kriv

Forge walked thought the forest, his hand made enchanted axe in hand. He was looking for a possibly magic tree. As he walked he noticed a slumping man a few meters away. "Oy! Ha' you seen a magic tree round 'ere? A cat told me abou' it bu' I can't find it anywher'. You seen it?" He shouted.

thehiddenbeast13

The man turned around and saw the donkey. He had a small chuckle and said,
"A cat 'ay?"
He looked around for any signs of a cat, but only looked back at himself. He himself was not a cat , but a wolf demon, so he knew he wasn't the one who would spill the secret about his wishing tree. The man's ears twitched a little and he said,
"A magic tree? I don't think I ever heard of one..."

Kriv

"Ballocks, well thanks anyway lad" He replied as he wandered on.

thehiddenbeast13

The man's wolfish ears twitched as he made up the idea. He quickly ran behind a tree and murmured to himself,
"Better keep a closer eye on that...Donkey.."
His body began to shift to that of a large snow wolf. Although it seemed a bit out of place in such a forest the wolf didn't seem to mind the form he was in. He bit his belt and carefully removed it, so his large bow and dagger wouldn't drag behind him as he carefully followed behind Forge. He stayed just out of sight, so Forge wouldn't be able to notice him as he followed the donkey to make sure that he wouldn't find the right tree.

Kriv

Forge continued to wander, he saw the moonlight hit the leaves of a rather large tree. He instinctively swung his axe and the tree vibrated then disappeared. It had been teleported, an enchantment that cost him a few favors. "Don' think that was it." He mumbled to himself as he kept wandering.

Delentus

"What the hell just happened?" was all that Valkis could say at that moment. After all he just witnessed a donkey walk by asking if there were any magical trees nearby. The thought of him possibly going insane crossed his mind more than just a single time during the exchange.

"I'm not getting paid enough for this shit." he muttered as he took his axe and moved on. To confused about the events that just played out to do anything else.

thehiddenbeast13

The large snow wolf continued to quietly and quickly move through the luscious grass and quickly stopped. He saw the man who had been trying to kill him,
"Time for a bit of payback..." the wolf thought to itself in his own head. The large wolf slowly approached the man with the axe and bared his large fangs and claws at the man. The wolf seemed to be larger than most other wolves. He looked as if he could support Valkis without any hesitation.  The wolf inched closer little by little. His growling grew louder as he did.