Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Is it really what you want? [Nova & Sil]

Started by Lloyd Orodelo, September 08, 2014, 09:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Orodelo

(OoC: I would like to put only one rule up guys! We should have turn. I started so I am first, the someone second and someone else third. Please stick to them! Or anarchy will be upon us.)

Clyde was proud to be out of that hole. A straw, a single straw was only what he needed. Now he was climbing the mountain to reach Serendipity. Could he use his magic to dig a hole through the mountain? Yes but that meant the risk to be caught again.

By night fall, he reach a peak. Using his affinity for the earth, he build himself a tent. No fire, he could live with that. Yes it was cold here but, nothing would be colder then the eternal snow layer under his bare feet as he would cross the border.

At midnight, Clyde was freezing cold.

"O mighty gods! Please be merciful, forgive what I have done! I know that guard was only a trainee, a kid but please forgive my mistakes and help me on this journey for redemption!" He yelled to the sky.

SilmeriaElemred

((OoC fair enough :) ))

The whole day, she had been nothing but laughter. Jumping and dancing. Anyone who'd see her now would most likely think she was crazy; wearing a simple white summer dress with a few black embroided roses on the bottem. On halfway her upperarms were silver bands. Both being the base of long white sleeves with the same kind of roses embroided on their tips. On her feet were nothing more then white ribbons. But the cold did not bother her.

It was however not until she heard a voice in the distance. Human? It gave her a bit of a de-ja-vuh moment thinking back of how she had met Killian.

Without giving it another thought she rushed towards the direction of the voice. Almost forgetting to pick up her bag which she had set against some stones earlier when she had arrived. Wondering who the person was the voice belonged to. It took her no more then ten minutes to reach the source of the voice and a wide smile formed on her lips when she saw Clyde. He seemed healthy which was a start. No cut off limbs, although it was to cold for a human to be out here without a fire.

''Hello there'' she said to Clyde once she had sight of him. Still having that smile on her face.

Scythe-Nova

The night's silence was calming to her mind, Making this time of meditation very giving for her mind. But it was ruined with the shout that echoed over the mountainside, And in the darkness appeared two bright gems that angled towards the sound under them a crescent moon of pure white apeared. The light of the moon swept across the moon and gems to reveal Murmur's shape, in turn the monlight lit up her sickly yellow clothing making her stand out in the darkness.

-"Keh... hehe... there might be something exhilerating happening tonight after all..."

She whispered to herself as she rose from the stone she had been sitting on, She looked to the moon making the moonlight reflect her gemstone coloured eyes. She picked up her backpack ad slung it over her shoulder before making her way towards the sound, it would take her some time before reaching her destination but she did not mind it was a beautiful night after all.

((Murmur will show up at the camp in another post or so :3))

Lloyd Orodelo

Clyde jumped when he heard the lady talk to him. How could she not freeze to death in this sheer cold? He had a big coat over his prisoner outfit and was feeling more then chilly, but she had only a light dress on. Maybe he was going crazy, she looked like his dead sister... Or maybe...

"Thank you! Thank you! O all mighty gods, whoever you are. I beg you... Help me!" He asked, throwing himself at Silmeria's feet. "I shall be your eternal retainer!"

He was crying, thinking he was really saved by the gods.

SilmeriaElemred

Silmeria blinked a few times suprised by this person's reaction before she lowered herself and cupped Clyde's face with her hands which made her realise how cold he was. ''Dry your tears'' she said softly. ''Thanking the Gods? I do not think I have a lot to do with them nor I do not know how I can fully be of help to you right now but I think I should get started warming you up. Such clothes are not enough for humans in these conditions.'' she let go of Clyde's face as she stood up and looked at the makeshift tent. With a simple move of a hand she created a small bonfire not to far from it before holding her hand out to Clyde. ''Come. You should get warm.''

Scythe-Nova

As the fire lit up the area it also revealed another person standing in the shadows, her face still blanketed with a shadow making only her eyes and wide crescent moon smile visible. Her multicoloured eyes simply locked onto the woman who had produced the fire, At first Murmur had thought she had hit a dud when seeing the two people but that woman seemed to be able to control fire.

-"Eeeehhhhh and here i thought there would be no excitement to be found..."

She said with a ragged breath from having traveled up the mountainside with her very heavy gear, Her eyes seeked to lock with the other woman's eyes as if to make her sure who Murmur was talking about. She took her bag by the leather straps and held it out sideways, One could see that it was a duffle bag but with a difference it was reinforced with layers of leather straps and a hard leater botom as if it was supposed to contain something very heavy.

-"... I hope you are in the mood for a dukeout.."

Her eyes still focused on the woman in front of her she grinned wider as she let go of her bag dropping it on the ground, When the bag hit the ground it shook the ground beneath it a little and crushed a smaller stone that was on the ground where it landed. Murmur's Posture slowly changed into that of one much more suited for fighting as she took a step foward revealing her face, one could easily feel her fighting spirit in the air it was as if there was some kind of static in the air creating that tension one would feel in battle.

-"... Cause tonight i'm not taking no for an answer"

((Hope that's okay, but it really does not matter if she fights loses or wins, she will calm down aferwards eitherway. Oh also sorry for long post XD))

Lloyd Orodelo

She held his face gently! The last time some held his face like that, he was getting beaten by guards and prisoners. She was so kind to him but why? He hoped it was a trick of his mind.

Or even worse...

Clyde sat in his stone tent, by the magic fire. She held his hand on the way to the fire, her hands were soft and warm as the summer. How could she pull it out? Yes she's a magic user, alright, but he never heard of someone able to warm himself on these conditions...

Felling a tremor, he stood up again. Ready to fight everything and anything, even if it meant dying, but he won't go back in jail. He was sure that the girl that came from nowhere was a bait and that the tremor meant that guards were coming for him.

With distress and a fire, deep in his soul, Clyde looked everywhere around. The "Girl of fire", as he would call her until he knew her name, was not carrying weapons but maybe she was a decoy? Maybe he should make the final run toward the frontier or die in the process.

"Show yourselves, cowards!" He yelled into the night, his voice carried by the wind, "I won't fallow you back into the pit!"

He rose his hand taking a fighting stance. His magic was ready, his body was ready.

But he wasn't.

SilmeriaElemred

''Why is it that every time I walk on the surface I end up having to engage in combat?'' Silmeria asked and sighed.''I happen to hate fighting but you..'' she said as she looked at Clyde.''Are not really in condition for battle.'' She placed her hand on the man's shoulder before she went standing between the two.

Silmeria opened her bag, taking two thin shortswords out of it.''Fighting...'' she muttered before looking at her blades and then at Murmer.''Despite I hate it, I can not let someone fight whom is freezing cold. I will be your target.'' Silmeria took a defensive stance. It had been long ago since she had crossed blades with someone. But with some things in life you never forgot how to do it.

Scythe-Nova

Murmur's grin widened as she saw the woman draw to blades, She was overjoyed by the fact that she had called it right with the fighting challenge. Then she thought about it was this not much like the first real fight she had? Her fists against swords this is the reason she had the armored gauntlets and greaves made so that she could fight people with weapons.

-"Kehehe... Don't you worry about that, I don't fight with those who cannot fight properly"

She said as her grin became a smile and she began to whisper something to herself continously as if she was repeating a mantra, This is why she got her name Murmur by whispering mantras she could control the power inside her to a greater extent.

-"Now let's have fun!"

She said before kicking off from the ground in a sprint towards the woman in white her eyes wide and filled with lust for battle, as she neared the woman she slid toward her into a crouching position before extending a leg to deliver a heavy and powerfull kick towards the woman's side. Blocking Murmur's attacks would not be wise as her strength only augmented the impact from her heavy weaponry, But then again how could they know just how heavy her gear was?

((There an aimed attack :3))

Lloyd Orodelo

Clyde was overwhelmed. Who was that girl coming out of nowhere. Why was the other women defending him? It's not like he wasn't able to do it himself.

Suddenly, the woman in yellow attacked. Clyde needed to do something. Power surged inside of him, he shouted: "No! Stop!"

A dense wall of stone rose between the two women. Clyde's legs went weak, forcing him the be on his knees. In these conditions, using his powers was the best thing to do.

"I want to know what the hell is happening here! Who are you both? Why are you fighting?"

SilmeriaElemred

''I am I. The latest name given to me was Silmeria. As for fighting, it is simple. Her eyes, hunger for battle. I once was a bit like that too. The only way to still someones hunger for battle is to actually fight.  Since the cold affected you so much I figured I'd defend you.'' Clyde got as reply from Silmeria. Her expression changed from a serious one into a more apologetic one.''could it be my actions insulted you? If so, I'm sorry... I do not interact with people a lot so lack some social skills'' she had spoken rather fast but not fast enough not to be understood.

Scythe-Nova

Murmur did not stop her kick as the wall of rock appeared in her way, Her leg connected to the rock crushing it and sending the top half of the rock down the side of the mountain. She rose from the ground and looked at the pile of rubble left of the rock wall before looking over at the man at the fire, Her smile still plastered on her face but with a very threatening look in her eyes.

-"As you have given your name so will i, I am Murmur Disciple of The Inner Path..."

She said looking at the woman named Silmeria before looking back at the man with a very threatening gaze before picking up a stone the size of a grape, She held it up very demnstratively before clenching her hand and chrushing the stone with her sheer strength. This act was to warn the man to not interfere again otherwise the concecuences would be dire indeed, she opened her clenched fist and let the dust fly away in the breeze before looking back at Silmeria as her grin once again crept upon her face.

-"Now let's resume playtime eh!"

Lloyd Orodelo

Each side had was at opposite of the extremes. One was kind and protective and the other was destruction and lust for fight. Clyde mouth opened when he heard the Fire user apologize and the fighter tunt him.

Raising a three feet tick wall between the two and making sink Murmur legs sink inside the mountain side to the middle of her thigh, he stood up.

"No one is fighting no one tonight! I don't understand why you attack, Murmur, but you seems to enjoy it to much!" he yelled at them. "And you, Silmeria, I thank you for the fire and kindness you gave me. I am not offended in anyway... just a little startled... Everything is going so fast!" he said, kissing Silmeria's hand.

He walked to Murmur.

"You have to explain yourself, Miss, or the mountain will have to eat one of the strongest woman Le'raana ever bared." he said with a look on his face that even dragons and giants would've been scared of.

He walked back to his tent and sat, exhausted and freezing.

"My name Clyde, simply Clyde. Earth mage."

SilmeriaElemred

Silmeria's expression seemed relieved that she at the least had done nothing wrong. ''Nobody is getting eaten here by anything. Or killed'' she said and looked at Murmur.

''I'd like to have a first good night on solid ground but if you like to fight that much, how about we spar tomorrow morning with a best of three match? No serious injuries. A sparring match with self control. Does that sound like an idea?'' she suggested. Her gaze went to Clyde. ''And I want to make sure he is alright.'' If Murmur would agree she at the least would have managed to postpone the fight.

''Oh I know! What about finding some root vegetables and make a bit of stew for the three of us?''

Scythe-Nova

Murmur felt herself sinking down into the rock beneath her and looked down at the ground with fire in her eyes, And when the man aproached her she looked up at him and did not even flinch from his stare she just stared at him anger in her eyes. It was if his threatening stare only fueled her lust for battle and in turn she considered to simply grab the man by the throat and crush his neck, but something in her mind stopped her from doing so and instead she put her hands on the ground and started to push.

-"RAAAAAAHH!!!"

She screamed as she pushed against the ground and one could hear the cracking of the ground around her, but anyone looking at her would see that her legs would break if this kept up, Murmur however was not giving up or maybe the lust inside her simply would not let her give up. A snap was heard when her hands crushed the rock beneath them but it was not near enough to get her out, a thin streak of blood ran down her cheek from her left eye that was now red from a bloodvessle being broken in her eye.

-"..."

Murmur became quiet and stopped pressing against the ground and took one deep breath and it was as if a pulse visibly went through her body, In an instant the ground around her cracked and she jumped up onto the rock wall fixating her bloodshot eyes at Clyde. Her body seemed to have taken a lot of damage from the stress from that technique and had opened stress wounds all over her body that slowly started to bleed, It was not long before most of her clothing were dyed red with blood.

-"Nothing will cage me..."

She said as her murmuring began once more and it was as if her body shivered violently as the wounds knitted themelves closed, But she felt lightheaded as she had lost a lot of blood in that last stunt and she was visibly wobbly in her stance. It was obvious that Murmur could not fight properly in this state but it also seemed as if she did not realize it or maybe she did not care, she got down from the rock wall unsteadily and looked with fire in her eyes at the two people here.

Lloyd Orodelo

Clyde jumped as he saw Murmur get out of her cage. Focusing his mind on the mountain and also in murmur, he started to summon a patch of iron. Stone wouldn't work, change hardness tier.

"Murmur stop! You going to die I you keep up! I am tired of seeing people siting around me!" He yelled at her.

His spell was ready. He made the iron run quickly up Murmur legs, stopping it at her waist.

"Don't try to get yourself out, I don't want have to hurt you!" He then gave his most sorry look to Silmeria, "We should have met in more happy circumstances, Lady Silmeria. The stew seems good though." He then said with a little smile.

He looked back at Murmur. She was strong but he hoped that he won't have to hurt her. "We don't have to do this nor to go that way Miss Murmur. If you want to fight, we will but not tonight nor here! I will be glad to oppose you in a fair battle."

SilmeriaElemred

''Lets stop this shall we?'' Silmeria asked as she aproached Murmur. ''Please?... friends do not fight eachother.'' she smiled kindly at the woman and reached out to her through the bars to take a soft gentle hold of Murmur's hands before looking at Clyde. ''So... lets stop for now. Could you release her? We can sit at the fire and have a good meal and talk things over.'' her gaze returned to Murmur. ''Is that alright? If you truely insist on fighting we can do that another time right?'' despite Silmeria's words were kind there was some kind of pleading expression in her eyes. Both Clyde and Murmur seemed to be in great need of rest and warmth. Not something that would wear them out even more.

Scythe-Nova

-"I will wait, but not in a prison!"

Murmur said as she looked at Silmeria as she took hold of her hands, The lust for battle tore at her from the inside as she started to cough violently before simply tearing herself from the metal bonds as if they were paper. She wobbled foward before almost falling over untill she regained some balance and sat down instead, Even the inside of her body had been damaged by the things she did just now.

-"If you try that again... i swear i.. i'll.."

She said pointing at clyde before her anemia got to her and she fell over on her side with a heavy thud, now lying there she breathed heavily as the colour in her eyes seemed to dim her body was not in very good shape at the moment. Murmur was actually suprised at how badly her body was handling the stress, Her expression was that of deep thought so much so that she did not notice the cold suddenly creeping upon her making her body shiver visibly but she had no strength to rise again.

-"..."

She took long deep breaths trying to calm her heart and adrenaline, And as the adrenaline left her body she began to feel the pain but she did not cry out she just laid there silently as moisture began to gather in the corner of her eyes. One thin red stream ran from her left eye and another clear stream ran from her right eye, Murmur still smiled though but it was more as if she could not stop smiling even though it hurt so badly.

Lloyd Orodelo

Clyde went to help Murmur. Even if she attacked, he wanted her to live to see the sun again.

"Murmur, hang on!" He said to her while taking her to the stone tent. He took his coat off and made a blanket for the monk. "Don't worry, we'll help you. Silmeria? Can you help me please?"

Suddenly, his own body felt heavy. Was he that tired already, how come? Even if all his mind was focused on staying awake, he tried to not show it.

"She's even more tired then I am. Pulling those stunts must have drained her to much. Impressive though!" He said with admiration in his eyes.

SilmeriaElemred

''I will see what I can do..'' Silmeria said as she took her bag and took out an empty vial. She turned away for a bit before rushing over to Clyde and Murmur, kneeling down before placing the vial which now contained a few drops of a silvery liquid against Murmurs lips. ''What I know from watching from the skies and walking on the world before... everyone has traits which suprise other people.'' Silmeria slowly allowed some of the liquid to fall in Murmur's mouth and with one of her nails she made a small scratch on Murmurs face, enough for it to bleed just a little before putting the final drop of the vials contends on it. ''If she wants to live, she should heal just fine. Physically anyway. I can not relief mental ailments.'' Silmeria replied before puting the vial away and looked at the fire increasing it a little in size and the amount of warmth it gave. But not just the fire. The warmth Silmeria gave off herself was enough to make the snow that lay around her melt.

''Do you think you can keep an eye on her for about ten minutes? I will look for some edible things. I spotted some root vegetables and a rabbit hole. Perhaps some food will recover some strenght..'' she suggested. ''Unless you want me to stay but I have no rations on me''