Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Is it really what you want? [Nova & Sil]

Started by Lloyd Orodelo, September 08, 2014, 09:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

''Because I now control the heat. If I went full power on you and you would not have fire resistance I would have to explain Murmur why where is a pile of ashes and you are no longer there.'' she noticed immediatly increasing the temperature of the fire rapidly

Lloyd Orodelo

Clyde pouted slightly. "Give me your worst!" he said as he braced himself for the next attack.

Clyde's mind was strangely calm. Never before he had reached a level of danger in his life -except when he escaped prison- but he couldn't even stress about being burn down to crisp by his new found friend. Maybe because what Silmeria said was true.

SilmeriaElemred

Whilest increasing the temperature Silmeria made sure Murmur was shielded. She let the heat increase and the fiery intensity in her eyes became brighter. The dirt seemed to glow orange before turning into glass and form miniscule puddles. The pebbles glowed and started to melt too slowly. It was then that Silmeria stopped. She did not seem angry although she deep inside, was.

''Well. Fire surely seems not being capable of harming you right now or at least not my fire. Just like the tears though, it is not sure if it lasts. But you could train it if you wish to have this kind of power more frequent. Also since they are your natural traits Mordecai do not block it.''

Lloyd Orodelo

Clyde smiled at his new found powers, considering the new potential that was sleeping inside of him. "I do want to train them!" he answered to her, almost yelling. He quickly looked at Murmur, checking if she was alright.

As his gaze wandered away from the monk, Clyde flinched. He was astonished to see the wreckage inside the tent. Did he really survived that? His eyes were wide open and searching for answers in Silmeria's.

SilmeriaElemred

''Fire is a tricky thing. Just like the very earth, it lives. If it finds even a strain of doubt, it turns against you. It is strongly connected to emotions too. Lose those, and everything around you can be engulfed in flame. Anger, fear and hatred, are your worst enemies because they cloud your mind and judgement. Take that into account.'' despite it was a warning she said it with a calm smile. She looked in his eyes but not very long.

''I suppose you are wondering where I got my own powers from don't you. And those vials of tears.'' she looked down for a moment. The truth? A lie? Surely he would not look the same at her if he knew she was the phoenix whom his grandfather had contracted. ''You could say I got my own powers from the phoenix too. I know her and am bound to her. I am sure though she will reveal herself again when the moment is there.''