Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Is it really what you want? [Nova & Sil]

Started by Lloyd Orodelo, September 08, 2014, 09:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

-"..."

Murmur smply watched as Clyde dragged her over to the stone tent, and simply followed Silmeria's movements when she applied the strange fluid. She really did not need the help to heal herself but she did not mind and when they started to talk about food she raised her plate armored arm and pointed at the bag she left on the ground.

-"There is food in my bag..."

She said weakly before lowering her arm again and letting it rest against her chest and looking up into the sky at the moon, Her eyes regained some colour as she laid there just reasting her weary body. Her Clothes were wet with blood making it hard for her to warm up, Her eyes scanned the surroundings before closing halfway as she began to murmur some kind of soothing mantra to herself.

Lloyd Orodelo

"Rest, brave warrior. You rations are not to be eaten by a mere prisoner. I'll get my own food but thank you." Said Clyde with respect in his voice. "What did you have her?" He asked to Silmeria, "She seems to have an amazing resolve, But what you have her seems to make effect."

He walked toward the door, more tumbling then walking. Whoever they were, they didn't seemed to be working for anyone. That was good. A stabbing pain from his head. He fainted at the exit of the tent.

His face hit the snow. He was slowly, but surely fainting.

SilmeriaElemred

Silmeria had not responded to Clyde's words other then a smile. But the moment he fell, she had rushed over. ''Are you alright?...'' she asked. She sighed deeply before dragging Clyde back. ''Do not push yourself...'' she muttered. ''Prisoner or not, you do not seem like a bad person.''

She released the silver bands around her arms; her sleeves would be in the way for now. ''I have to blind your eyes for a moment. No peeking. If you do I will make sure you never will again'' she warned as she wrapped one of the sleeves around Clyde's eyes and made a knot at the back. Not one he could not undo but it would do for now.

From her bag she took a bowl in which she put snow and melted it to warm water. Also some pieces of clothing existing out of an olivegreen skirt which was long at the back and till the knees at the front, a milky white shortsleeved top and brown vest. Due the difference in size however between her and Murmur, Silmeria had no choice but to tear the top at the back. With fire she selectivly made holes. Using the ribbon she had around her foot and leg as a lace to keep the top together again.

''I need to get you out of your wet garment... sorry..'' she said to Murmur and started to swiftly undress the woman and threw the bloody garment on a pile. With her second sleeve and the water from the bowl she started to clean Murmurs skin from blood before drying her with warmth she made and put the woman in the new clothes. Due working so intensivly the temperature in the tent had become warm but not to hot to be uncomfortable. At the least Murmur could become warm again.

After changing Murmur Silmeria took a deep breath. That was one thing done. She was not the type to peek in someone elses bag despite knowing that there were some rations in there. Neither she felt it being a good idea to leave them. She threw the bloody water away and gathered more snow for her to melt so she could wash Murmur's original clothing.

Scythe-Nova

Murmur followed Clyde's movements and watched in amazement when he fell down, She coughed again as she tried to chuckle bet gave up as it hurt too much. She smiled warmly as Silmeria started to take off her clothes and clean her up with warm water, She also noted where Silmeria put her actual clothes as they were important to her.

-"I h-have.. some blankets in my bag..."

She said as she looked at Silmeria with a much calmer gaze, She let out a heavy sigh as she looked back to the fire. Murmur hoped that Silmeria would actually bring the bag here, but she was not sure Silmeria was strong enough to carry it but still she hoped.

-"Also... some ingredients for making a stew..."

She said and coughed harshly before bringing her hand to her mouth and coughing some more, She tried to relax her muscles as to make sure her body would get to rest properly.

Lloyd Orodelo

Clyde shivered as he felt Silmeria's warm hands on him. "And you say you aren't sent by the gods..." he whispered, on verge of fainting. He was too exhausted when she asked her to not peek. He simply felt asleep. Exhaustion, hunger and magic weren't a good mix. His heart beat slowd down, making him turn pale.

He suddenly woke up, his chest bearing a sharp pain. He started shaking and shivering, foam at the corner of his lips.

SilmeriaElemred

The shaking and shivering did not go unnoticed by her. The bowl fell from her lap as she rushed to Clyde. Poison. Poison often did this. Perhaps he had stepped on a toxic plant of some sorts. Or eaten one. She knew that even some pollen could do this.
Just like with Murmur she made the silver tears and muttered a little curse under her breath. If the tears did not work then what? Forming a contract?

As the first two tears fell in Clyde's mouth she briefly recalled all the bad things that had occured with her contracts thus far. It would give Clyde control over fire. Not as strong as her but it would become possible to burn toxins out of his system rather then the tears, whom occasionaly did not work due the many factors their reliability depended on. With her nail she made a scratch on Clydes arm and dropped a third tear on it so the tears would be both in his bloodstream. ''Whatever is wrong, work...'' she pleaded. The tears had been applied and she took off the blindfold since she had forgot to do so after putting Murmur in dry clothes.

''Do not make me break my own promise; no deaths on my first day on solid ground'' she muttered

Scythe-Nova

Murmur noticed Ckyde's reactions and followed Silmeria's actions, She eyed the strange fluid that she seemed to use. Murmur could begin to feel her legs and arms properly again and she continued to murmur the mantra to heal herself, She did however keep an eye on both Silmeria and Clyde.

-"What is that liquid you are using?"

She asked as she carefully lifted her body so that she was sitting up and leaning against the rock wall behind her, She would not be able to stand up properly for some time but she would most likely be full of energy in the morning.

Lloyd Orodelo

The shaking stopped slowly. What ever she gave him, it helped him. His heart beat rose again, his skin regained color. After a few seconds, he was breathing normally again, asleep.

He woke up in a jump. He looked confused, still walking the ought the most of his mind. "...And you say you aren't sent by the gods! Thank you." He said locking his eyes in Silmeria's.

He reached for her face, stroking her skin lightly. So soft under his rugged fingers, he was scarred of tearing it apart. A tear rolled on Clyde's cheek. "You're an angel, a beautiful angel..." He whispered for her.

Clyde turned his head, searching for Murmur. "How is she?" He inquired, his voice breaking at the end. He cleared his throat.

SilmeriaElemred

Silmeria for a brief moment wanted to shriek back. Once a person who touched her like this and spoke the same kind of words had betrayed her. Leaving deeper scars then a blade ever could. ''Murmur is alright. But I suggest both of you to get a bit of sleep. In the meantime I will make some food.'' Silmeria replied relieved and looked at Murmur. ''Is it really alright for me to use what you have? I usually am not the person to look through a living persons bags... but I would feel uncomfortable leaving the two of you like this and food will be something good. Also.. as for what I used... my tears have the ability to heal people. Under certain specifications anyway.'' she got on her feet and moved to Murmurs bag which she picked up as if it was nothing. But did not open it to get what she needed until Murmur confirmed it was truely alright

Scythe-Nova

-"I'm fine, Just tired at the moment.."

Murmur Looked back at Clyde when he asked about how she was and grinned widely at him, She also listened to what Silmeria said about her tears and thought it sounded somewhat familiar with something she had heard somewhere else. But that thought flew out the window when she saw Silmeria lift her backpack so easily, That thing were packed with replacement parts for her armored arms and legs but that was only what was in the bottom of the bag.

-"It's Okay food is meant to be eaten, And i have no personal affections save for my monks garb and this armor..."

She said calmly as she gauged Silmeria's strength by looking at her when she handled her bag, She also raised her arms as to indicate on what armor she was talking about. She placed her arms over her chest and looked into the fire again, The light from the fire made her eyes sparkle in the colours of yellow orange and amber as if they were two gems set in her eyes.

Lloyd Orodelo

Clyde smiled back at Murmur, truly glad she wasn't hurt badly. "It's good...good..." He said finally falling asleep.

He had dreams, terrible ones. Houses on fire, people screaming and dying. He had the impression it was him committing the killings. He felt like he was soaring in the sky. What were those troubling dreams?

He woke up, smelling the sweet odor of food. When was the last time he actually ate?

"Damn, it's smell good!"

SilmeriaElemred

''I hope it tastes as good as it smells'' Silmeria replied. ''Did you have a bad dream? You were stirring a littlebit in your sleep'' she said as she took a clean bowl and put some of the stew in it. She gave the first bowl to Murmur. After all, it were her provisions in there.

But after she had given it to her she poured in another for Clyde and handed it to him. Instead of taking some herself through she resumed cleaning Murmurs clothing from blood. She managed to wash most of it while Clyde slept but prefered to finish the rest as well before it would become to difficult to get it out properly.

Scythe-Nova

Murmur was much better now that she had been resting for a while, She had been telling Silmeria which of the food items and spices that she could use for the stew. Murmur was still to tired to move about too much but she was sitting up without having to lean onto something, She took the bowl when handed to her and she smiled warmly at Silmeria before taking a sip from the bowl.

-"Ooooohh that hit the spot!"

She exclaimed loudly as she felt the very strong spices figuratively explode in her mouth, The strong spices reminded her of the foods of her home and calmed her mind very much. Murmur however did not know what Clyde and Silmeria would think about the very spicy stew, But really she did not linger on that thought as she took another sip of the stew and relished in the sweat inducing spices.

((OOC: Well the spicies in her pack are all spices that most would think are way way to hot XD))

Lloyd Orodelo

Clyde ate his bowl in one sip. He was still dizzy but the spice gave him his color back definitively. He could get used to the spicy food, since he ate things that didn't taste anything and didn't had any texture.

"Man, this is good stuff!" He said in a laugh,  his face turning a bit red. "Can I have some more?"

He went to serve himself again. Then the real aspect of Murmur cuisine appeared...

Clyde got red all over. He dropped the bowl he was holding, his hands reached for his throat has he gasped. "Hhhhh- hot-- my mouth is on fire... Someone help!" Finally the fighting was over. Clyde went outside the tent to vomit. It was even worst while coming out...

When everything came out, Clyde came back crawling and munching on snow. "What was that?" He asked painfully.

SilmeriaElemred

''Sorry... I must have done something wrong with the spices'' Silmeria said. ''I'm so sorry!'' she made an apolegetic gesture to Clyde. ''I have not prepared a stew for 400 years... normally things were not to bad...'' but there was nothing wrong when I tasted it...''

She had finished cleaning and drying Murmur's clothes and got on her feet. ''I will make you something else..''

Scythe-Nova

Murmurs eyes went wide when she saw Clyde down the bowls contets in just a few seconds, It changed to a somewhat sadistic smile when she saw his face change colour. It seemed to take some seconds for him to react to the spices but when he did Murmur could not keep quiet anymore, She began to laugh hysterically at Clyde so much so that her sides began to hurt.

-"Hah-ow it hurts to laugh"

She said in between her laughing and gasps for air, After a little while she calmed down and shuffled closer to the stew and poured herself another serving and beginning to eat it again. She cast a glance at Clyde once in a while just to chuckle at his pain It was not that she liked to watch people in pain, More that she discovered that most people she met had a similar reaction to her food and it was allways fun to watch.

-"Can't handle spicy food?"

She asked a bit mockingly as she helped herself to yet another serving, She meant no ill by that remark but meant to tease him. Due to her use of regeneration she had to eat more after using it for a longer time.

Lloyd Orodelo

The snow finally appeased the fire burning in him but now he was freezing cold again. "Thanks Murmur!" He said with sarcasm. "And it's not your fault Silmeria, you just made stew a-la-Murmur without knowing. If there wasn't that much spice in there it would be edible... for a normal human I mean."

He opened his bag and got an old rag out of it. That rag was formerly his cell bed sheet.

SilmeriaElemred

Silmeria wondered what the old rag was at first but realised it the moment it got placed down. ''Are you sure you want to sleep on that?...'' she asked. How easy was it for her to morph to what she truely was and allow them to use her body to lay against and her wings as warm blankets but what if they feared her like her foster parents back then? Or link her name to her actions she had comitted so long ago.

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh come on it's not that bad"

Murmur said with a chuckle as she took a sip from her fourth serving, This would be her last serving as she was beginning to feel full. She shuffled herself closer to her bag and pulled out a really large and thick blanket and placed it down on the ground and folded it in half before laying down on it, The blanket was the same yellow colour as her original clothing and seemed to be very fluffy.

-"Say... Won't that get really cold for you?"

Murmur Asked and pointed at the rag that Clyde seemed to be intent on laying on to sleep, Murmur did not mind if he said to mind her own buisness but she figured it would be okay since she kinda messed with him with the food.

Lloyd Orodelo

Clyde tightened the rag around him and smirked at Murmur. "I'll be fine!" He sighted. Shivering, he shuffled closer to the fire. Curled up in a ball, the shivers changed into shaking.

As the moon rose in the sky, the temperature dropped. Clyde lips turned purple and his breath went labored.