Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Is it really what you want? [Nova & Sil]

Started by Lloyd Orodelo, September 08, 2014, 09:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

''I have little choice I suppose... why are men such stubborn idiots.'' Silmeria muttered and laid down against Clyde, wrapping her arms around him gently placing his head just above her bossom and gently moved one of her slender legs between his. Allowing her bodyheat to warm him up but made sure it was not to hot. It after all was supposed to be bearable for Clyde. The temperature of a hot bath hopefully would be fine. She pressed her body against his. Despite being like this, she would not sleep. The fire would burn wether she would sleep or not but she wanted to be allert in case someone uninviting would pop up

Scythe-Nova

-"Learn to take a hint will you..."

She mumbled silently to herself and sighed slightly before getting up to go over to Clyde but stopped as she saw Silmeria do it instead, She then shrugged and folded her blanket a third time before sitting down on it in the lotus position. She reached out and pulled out another blanket from her bag, Though this blanket was very thin and not meant to sleep on just to use as a cover or something.

-"...You not gonna sleep?"

She asked while wrapping the thin blanket around herself as she got ready to meditate, She could see it on Silmeria that she was keeping herself awake. Murmurs meditative state was like sleeping but not sleeping per se, She would be easily awoken during meditation and could easily be watchout for the night.

Lloyd Orodelo

Clyde saw Murmur move at the corner of his eye and felt Silmeria lay on him.
"Silmeria, w-what are you doing?" He asked idiotically, blushing.

Not that he don't wanted her to be close like this. He always liked to be held like this by women actually. He was startled.

In a reflex, he wrapped one if his arm around Silmeria's waist. The warmt of her body was comforting, the sound of her heart like a lullaby. He felt drowsy. "You are to kind to a stranger." He yawn.

SilmeriaElemred

''I'd rather be to kind then let the stranger freeze to death.'' Silmeria muttered. She had a faint blush on her cheeks. If Clyde had not been this cold her leg would not be between his for sure ''J-just... go to sleep and rest. I will make sure you are warm.'' she said eventually before answering Murmurs question. ''Both you and Clyde collapsed... you two need your rest more then I do. I will be fine. I can do days without sleep if I must.''

Scythe-Nova

-"Yeah but unlike normal humans i recover very fast, Also it's not like i won't be resting"

She said with a wide grin as she took a very steady and deep breath and then it happened but only for a short moment, The wind around them all seemed to calm down completely and there was just the silence of the night around them. And after just a moment it all resumed again but it was if all of it was much calmer around them, The feeling if one could recognize it was that of the world holding it's breath for just a moment.

-"..."

Murmur was in her full meditative state and would only react to sudden changes in the surroundings or from the threat of danger, Other than that Murmur seemed to be perfectly calm and not bothered by the weather at all.

Lloyd Orodelo

Clyde watched Murmur going in her meditative state with the amazement of someone who is between dream and reality. He was fighting against sleep.
"Sil... " whispered, falling asleep. He didn't had the time to say anything.

The weird dreams came back. One word floated in background: ...Betrayal... a small tear rolled on his cheek.

SilmeriaElemred

Despite Murmur's words, Silmeria remained awake. Not that she did not believe in the woman's words, it was both of being unable to sleep right now. She did not see Clyde's tear but felt it the moment it touched her skin. She did not know the reason for him crying, if it could be called that but slowly started to stroke his hair where her hand was on his head whilest whispering comforting words.

When dawn arrived, the light slowly crawled inside of the tent but it was still cold. And it most likely would remain cold as well which made Silmeria conclude she'd sacrifise her other spare clothing for Clyde since in what he was in now she could might as well carry him so he could remain warm without her help. But would prepare the clothing after he'd woken up. No matter how cold she doubted Clyde would walk around in a dress.

With now natural light in the tent she at least concluded she had managed to get all of the blood out of Murmur's clothing and her sleeve. It sort of relieved her, having a sleeve with a hint of blood pink was not something she liked.

Scythe-Nova

Not long after the suns rays reflected into the tent Murmur opened her eyes and breathed out deeply, She closed her eyes and took a deep breath with her nose before rising to her feet and stepping out of the tent with a grin upon her face.

-"The morning air always smell the best."

She said to no one and stretched her arms and legs making the makeshift clothes she had on creak as if they were about to burst at the seams in the back, Murmur however did not seem to notice this at all and kept on stretching her body in different ways that to some would seem kinda strange.

-"Hmmm?"

She looked to the side to see Silmeria inspecting the washed clothes and she smiled warmly before stepping up to her and crouching besides her, She looked at the yellow cloth and felt good that Silmeria had been able to get the boodstains out of the cloth.

-"..."

She was not entirely certain of what to speak about with Silmeria, Murmur was not used to talking to people unless she had a clear goal in her mind and now that there was nothing to talk about she felt kinda akward.

Lloyd Orodelo

In his dreams, Clyde was flying. His body started to burn, slowly turning into ashes. He was dying.

He woke up with a small sound and a jump. He wiped his cheek, wondering of he cried during his sleep. "Good morning ladies." He stood up and stretched. "Silmeria, I must thank you for last night. I might have froze to dead without you." He said, hugging her softly.

He blushed and turned around, going toward Murmur. "As for you. If you both were not here I might have been killed by wolves or bears before freezing." He kissed her gently on her left cheek.

SilmeriaElemred

Before Clyde had woken up Silmeria smiled at Murmur. ''I got all the blood out.'' she assured. ''It was no problem at all.''

Silmeria looked at Clyde as he had woken up so sudden and actually was a bit worried. ''It was no problem at all. Fortunatly you did not touch me in weird places but...are you alright? You've been... restless in your sleep. Had a bad dream?'' she asked. She got on her feet and readjusted her clothing a little.

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh don-!?"

Murmur was definately not ready for Clyde giving her a kiss on the cheeks, She did not react that violently but she took a quick step back and looked at Clyde with wide eyes and a small blush upon her face.

-"Wh-what the..."

Murmur did not know how to handle this situation and as such could not find any words to throw at Clyde, She was trying to find words but nothing came to her and it made her feel frustrated and she could feel how her muscles began to tense and ready to fight.

Lloyd Orodelo

Clyde had a friendly smile on his face. He stepped back as well giving Murmur enough space to chill out. "Sorry, it was tempting. Such a beautiful face... " he readjusted his eyepatch, "Anyway... I'm truly sorry if I offended you in anyway."

He went back to Silmeria. " I dreamt that I was soarring through the skies and exploded in a fire that made the heavens turn red. I also killed a whole family for a detestable man." His eye went blurry. "What we're those dreams? I never dreamt like this before until you gave me that liquid."

SilmeriaElemred

''I'm sure it is nothing.'' Silmeria replied although a bit hastely. ''If it was the liquid giving you those dreams then Murmur would have been affected too. Also... you two were not the first persons to receive them and I have not heard of it before. Perhaps a story you once read or was read to you but forgot about.''

She looked at the pot that still had a bit of spicy stew. ''You two are awake and healthier looking now. I am going to gather some root vegetables for breakfast.'' she exited the tent to find some easy food. But Clyde having received those dreams were a bit troublesome. She had never encountered one of her own kin and it would only be a matter of time before they both would link healing tears and fire magic to a phoenix.
----
She returned aproxematly 15 minutes later with some wild potatoes, onions, carrots, herbs and a variety of berries. A closer look revealed she had a rabbit as well. ''I could make something nice out of this I think.'' she said.

Scythe-Nova

Murmur turned around when Clyde comented on her face being beautiful, Her face heated up instantly and she bit her lip with her sharp canine drawing just some drop of blood.

-"..."

She flexed her fingers as if they were some kind of claws, Her metal gloves groaned when the metal moved and grinded against the different pieces of the armor. Murmur did not look when Silmeria left the camp but she did notice her leaving, She walked over to her clothes and picked up the wet pieces of yellow cloth.

-"... If you peep i'll make sure it's the last thing you see"

She said and walked around the stone tent putting it between her and clyde, She then removed her loaned clothes and put them in a neat pile next to herself. Murmur took her yellow clothes and wringed out the water from them leaving them somewhat dry but she took them and twisted them together before using them as a whip removing the last of the water.

-"That should be enough"

She said to herself as she began to wrap herself with the yellow cloth, Despite it looking like normal cloth it was very durable and could even stop a knife if nescessary. The yellow cloth was something that the monks at the monastery made and was known widely in the moraki desert for its armor like quality, It was one of the things that Murmur had kept from her time at the monastery to her it was a very important thing. When she were done with her clothing she went back around the tent and sat down next to the fire in silence.

Lloyd Orodelo

Hearring Silmeria talk about A possible story of his chilhood brought something to his mind. He wanted to talk with her later about it though. "Yeah, maybe. 'The story of the seared sky' as my mother called it. I always thought that the phoenix was so brave. It's sad that it got tricked to kill so many people. I hate the versions of that story, making it look like a monster..."

When Murmur went to put her clothes on, Clyde removed his eye patch off and took some kind of cream out of his bag. The missing eye had left a hole and his eyelid had been removed. Clyde applied the cream gently on his wound, muttering some insults for the guy who tried to in his childhood.

Clyde remembered that day. He was coming back from school when a man came to him. "Hey Kid, wanna play with me?" he asked. The man took young Clyde in a back alley and took his pants off. Clyde reacted quickly, punching the man in the jewels. Before Clyde could run away, the man took a knife and tried to stab him. The pain Clyde felt as the knife gouged his eye out was nothing like what Clyde did to the man afterward. That day was also the day Clyde realized he could summon earth magic.
Once he got home, her mom called the doctor. The man declared that it would be better to just to put an eyepatch over it, since they were poor. The cream was for the occasional itching. The kids at the playground would always call him 'One Eye'.

Murmur came back as he started to put the cream on his lower 'eyelid'. "Oh god... You shouldn't have to see this, it's horrible."

As Silmeria came back he was applying cream inside the cavity. Clyde jumped and blushed. "S-Silmeria? What have you brought back for us?" He asked, quickly storing the cream back and putting his eyepatch on again.

SilmeriaElemred

''Oh I managed to take down a rabbit, find some potatoes, parsley, carrots and onions. So for breakfast we are fine. '' She poured what was left of last nights stew in a bowl and by just looking at it the stew became hot again. ''The spicy one if you still want Murmur'' she said to the monk and brought the pot outside for a moment to clean it and gather some new snow to melt into water before she got back. She cleaned and cut the vegetables but cleaned the rabbit outside. Taking out the organs and skin, and seperated the edible meat from the bone. What was not used was burried in the soil.

''This should be done in 20 minutes I think.'' she said and looked at Clyde. ''The story of the seared sky huh... I wonder how much the story has changed throughout the years. Or how much of it is true. I am not sure wether bravery was something that drove her. Perhaps more the grief of the betrayel.'' she stirred the soup and started to adding the herbs. ''Could you... tell me the version of the story you know?'' she asked Clyde

Scythe-Nova

Murmur did not even acknowldge Clyde when he spoke to her and it was not untill the smell of the spicy stew reached her nose that she acknowledged anything at all, She accepted the bowl and began eating the stew slowly. Murmur was deep in thoughts but she did not know why really nor did she really think of anything in particular, it was as if she was thinking of nothing and everything at the same time.

-"..."

Murmur wordlessly got up from her seating and very disconectedly dropped her bowl before walking over to the edge of the camp and aimlessly looking out into thin air, Then she felt it and it hit her like lightning from clear sky her fire burned violently and bright she had to let her fire rage. In one thunderous motion she braced her whole body and swung her fist into the nearest slab of rock, When her fist connected with the rock it shattered into thousands of tiny pieces that sprayed with great speed away from Murmur.

-"...Haaah..."

She breathed out and relaxed her hand while looking at it curiously, "Nothing's broken... good" She thought to herself and in the next movement she spun around and delivered a kick to a tree that promptly snapped like a dry twig. There was no doubt in her mind about it at all, The beast inside her craved for battle and it tore at the deepest parts of her very being for not feeding it. Murmur turned around and looked at Clyde and Silmeria with eyes that was almost glowing with deep deep need for battle, And her fighting spirit was so great that it would feel like someone had just put a heavy boulder on ones shoulders.

Lloyd Orodelo

Clyde was about to explain his version of the story to Silmeria when he saw Murmur act weirdly, well for someone that was ready to cut him in half with her little finger.

"Are you alright mighty monk? Is something wr-" his voice ended as she smashed a slab of rock.

The glare of Murmur was heavy, turning Clyde's internal fire on. He placed himself between Silmeria and the monk, bracing for potential attacks. "Stay back, I don't want you to get hurt!"

SilmeriaElemred

''As sweet as your words are Clyde. I singlehandedly slaughtered whole legions. Al she is in for is the kick of the fight and not the kill'' Actually she took care of a whole army on her own but that was perhaps not the best thing to say.

The calm motherly aura Silmeria used to emit changed. Curious animals that had gotten near fled as quickly as she could in fear. The very surroundings seemed to take a different atmosphere too. It was not nessesarily dark but anything that remotely had even the slightest presence of an instinct could feel the energy that came of the thus far timid woman.

She stopped stirring the stew and slowly got on her feet. What she gave off was not the threat or pressing feeling to kill. But one of a mighty sentient being.

''Murmur..'' she said calmly on a near dark tone and slowly got on her feet. ''If you  wish to fight, fine. However...'' she passed Clyde by slowly aproaching Murmur with dark red eyes and stopped when she was a few feet away from her. ''Please wait till me and Clyde have eaten too. I will keep last nights promise to give you three duels. The one with most victories wins'' She could pressure her words more. Give a more threatning aura. One she had struck fear in the hearts of dragons with. But now was not the moment. She had to remain calm, she knew.

Not far from her feet she plucked some white sage and dried it before giving it to Murmer. The scent of white sage usually calmed people down. ''Patience. You can duel me to your hearts contend after Clyde and I have eaten breakfast'' she said a little more calmly before she stopped emitting the aura and placed one hand on Murmurs shoulder whilest smiling while with another patted the womans head. ''Please?'' she pleaded and returned to the stew. Puting a few more things in it. ''There is still time to tell the story Clyde if you wish.''

Scythe-Nova

Murmur was still in some kind of haze in her mind and she did not respond to anything said to her, Her only focus was on the fight but as she could not feel the tension rise as it normally did in battle she was left confused. Murmur's expression however did not change at all and when someone was in front of her she looked up only to be met with the sight of a flower, she held the flower in front of herself and looked at it slightly unfocused.

-"..."

It were some kind of strange scent to the flower that made her mind become even hazier, She took a step back and fell back on top of the broken slab of stone behind her. Luckily for her there were no jagged edges for her to land on but it was still a pretty hard surface, She dropped the flower in the process and now just layed there upon the destroyed rock breathing heavily as she could still feel her need claw at her insides like a ferocious beast seeking fullfillment.

-"...the clouds are strangely shaped today..."

She whispered to herself as she look into the sky trying to clear her mind.