Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Wanderer (Open)

Started by Pheonix, October 18, 2014, 07:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaetric

Hira flipped backwards in shock, the golem could see through her illusions? And now it tipped off the human, great. She had absolutely nothing to do here, but maybe she could just have fun with her 'ultimate illusions'? She really needed to put more "ultimate" in them, like actually making a body out of magic, maybe she should go around and try to find out a way to make one of those.

"Whaaat?" Lilly turns around to Relic. "It's rude to touch people!" she'd irritably say in a louder voice.

Actually, maybe she could still mess with the human, Hira made a few gestures and cast glamours on the bushes and trees around, iris-less Halloween-like glowing eyes would pop out around them, though as noticed before, it would probably not affect the Golem, it'd probably wonder why the huan's looking around at her illusions!

Hira gave a little giggle.

Digics

Relic immediately withdrew his hand from 'Lilly', curling his fingers into his palm. He didn't really know how to respond to the yelling twig thing. Upon hearing Alexa's question, he tried to find the words that he had heard, in hopes it could connect to what he had saw. "Umm..." He said, then glanced around, looking for something he could use as a reference. He then spotted some branches on a tree, and tore off one of the limbs with ease. He then held it to his chest and pointed at it.

Pheonix

Hmmm... Ok then... Alexa thought to herself.  I can get rid of this.It isnt alive.
She aimed her gauntlet at the person glamour thing and fired off a blast of lightning. The glamour shriveled and turned into a pile of charred leaves and sticks. Her foresight warned her that she was about to undergo some sort of illusion, so she hastened to tell Relic.
"Relic. Something is casting illusions around here. If I start acting weird its because of an illusion. It appears that they dont affect you. If anything dangerous comes near, I need you to warn me." She spoke authoritatively.

Tunnelingcat

"And what do you think you are doing?" Laran was sitting cross-legged and shirtless atop thin air floating calmly and looking slightly upset glaring at Hira from behind her. "Hiding up here like a coward! What problem have you with the human and the.." He attempted to discern what the creature below was but gave up after a moment "..the rock creature. And moreover what gives you the right to harass them in this place of protection! He stood up during his last statement and shook his fist at her. While he clearly carried no weapons he seemed unwarded by the magic of the Meeting Place.

Vaetric

(( Little bit less of the poweremotes please, Pheonix :p ))

Hira did a double flip backwards as, without warning nor being able to prevent it by making Lilly simply.. Jump out of the way, she got fried! Okay, obviously she didn't want to have anything to do with this, they were alerted to someone else dabbling, time to go.

As she was about to turn around, she heard a voice; startled beyond compare, she jerked forwards and accidently face-planted herself into a tree, letting out a whining grunt of pain, she rubbed her nose. "It's rude to sneak up on people!" she complained, continuing on: "Nothing, I just wanted to have some fun." she said, moodily turning to the side and thus would attempt to flutter off away from the floaty-man without wings, he was spooky.

Tunnelingcat

Laran ran forward as though he was walking on something solid and attempted to grab hold of Hira's shoulders as she fluttered away. His movement was blindingly swift. "Not so fast! you will speak for your crimes! What coward hides behind illusion and when caught tries to fly off without so much as an apology!"

Digics

Relic nodded to Alexa, unsure of how to respond. He then noticed something... strange going on from above. Was this another illusion? He wasn't entirely sure. He pointed one of his rocky fingers to the two figures above. "Illusions?" He asked in an unsure tone.

((I can always change this in case you guys don't want your charries to be spotted yet /o\ ))

Tunnelingcat

((OOC I should have been more specific. Your characters would have heard this. Laran sometimes forgets that he doesn't always have to be shouting. >.> Depending on whether or not he gets a hold of Hira we may be coming down for a visit anyway))

Pheonix

(Im a bit confused, but whatevs. Let me know if I need to change something)
Alexa glanced up to see two people, creatures? Illusions? She wasnt sure at all, but since she knew someone was messing with her she assumed they were. Oh... But Relic could see them.
"Im pretty sure if you can see them then they arent illusions..." She unnequipped her weapons, storing them in her dimensional pocket.

Vaetric

(I was in control of the illusion but you didn't really give me much room for Lilly to prevent being smouldered, not that I would've done anything but still it would've been nice :p)

"Hey!" Hira protested as Laran grabbed her shoulder, causing one of her wings to probably start smacking against his arm, it wouldn't really hurt, but it'd be an annoyance until Hira rightens herself, crossing her arms and puffing up her cheeks. "I'm a coward, yes! Now leave me alone, I don't apologise!" She said, attempting to break the hold via.. Making her wings go into reverse.

Tunnelingcat

Laran didn't let go. He had both his hands on Hira's shoulders tightly gripping her. "Oh yes you do!" He stomped his foot "There's nothing holding me up!" He stated calmly, His voice took on a strange tone,  Full of such confidence not even the universe itself could deny him. Suddenly Laran was in free fall clinging to Hira. His face was calm as they dropped. They were headed for a patch of earth right next to Relic and Pheonix. "The ground there is soft so I can land safely."

(I'm confused, Are you playing Phoenix or Alexa? You keep switching names o.o. or are you playing both and I just missed something?)