Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lily in the Snow [M]

Started by visualspice, December 02, 2014, 08:10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Blaith went quiet, thinking over those words before cursing softly and looking away.
"Then you've been damned to me."
And he had to wonder what Lily Coleridge could have done to deserve that. It seemed she had lived such a perfect life until this war...
ANd it was yet another reason to make his belly boil as he thought over how much even he had lost to it. His humanity included.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

"Then we're damned together." Lillian said softly before she leaned in to kiss him gently on the lips. No doubt her life was going to be filled with turmoil from here on out, but she had Blaith and wasn't about to let him go now. Pulling back she looked deep into his beautiful, haunting, captivating blue eyes. She realized that those were probably the first thing she fell in love with.

"We should get moving. You've an army to command and a war to win."

visualspice

He gave her a ghost of a smile, and while he was looking at her, it appeared as if he were looking through her. But then his hand moved up her thigh as his lips met to her neck.
"Don't remind me," he murmured against her warm skin. "It reminds me how precious this moment truly is...." And somehow.... His dick was hard and eager again. Perhaps twice wasn't enough? It had been a while....
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Lillian closed her eyes lightly and shivered at the feel of his lips and breath on her neck. "Is it so bad to be reminded how precious it is?" Her green eyes opened, glancing down and widening slightly as she realized he was aroused again already.

"You're insatiable!" Her voice was hushed and accusatory, but also full or humor. Indeed, she couldn't stop a soft chuckle. "Or is it I'm simply irresistible?"

visualspice

He move over her with a moan and attacked her with hungered kisses.
"Both." he told her, his dick lapping at her sex and prodding for entry.

Zero

The humor disappeared quickly, giving way to a stifled moan. Lillian was sore from their previous two love-makings, but still found herself aching for him as he prodded her sex. She adjusted her hips and arched her back until she felt him slide partially inside her.

Lillian reached her hands up, grabbing his face lightly to kiss him fiercely with whimpering moans as she wrapped her legs around his lower back.

visualspice

With her legs secured around him, Blaith slipped into her deep, shivering as he moved into her with increasing need.

Zero

"Oh god, yes." Lillian whimpered against his lips as she squirmed beneath him. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders, clinging to him as she moaned.

visualspice

Hips undulated, taking her in, savoring her as he kissed her deep. One had kept to her cheek, hot and sweaty, while his other clung to her hip as he worked at her with vigor, hips bucking, slapping as he moaned with need.

"Gods... Lily..." He closed his eyes tight. "Gods, let's fuck like this all night." And he moved his hand from hip to her thigh and hefted it up to change the angle as he slid in deeper and sharper as he grunted, balls slapping against her ass.

Zero

Each harsh thrust had Lillian crying out softly, breathlessly against his lips. Their bodies were coming together roughly, certainly not a tender session of making love. No, this was as Blaith crudely put it - fucking.

The way her face and body flushed, the way her hips jerked and ground into the his deep, sharp thrusts, and the moans being ripped from her throat suggested that it wasn't an unwelcome assault. Lillian's hands were moving over Blaith's back, holding him, scratching lightly at him.

"Oh god, Blaith!." The words were a whimper. She was really powerless against him! If he wanted to fuck her again and again she knew that she couldn't deny him. Not because she was his prisoner - she wasn't that, not anymore. Lillian just knew she wouldn't want to deny him. Although she was going to be very sore by the time her lover was finally sated!

visualspice

Who knew when the wild boughts of love making would end. Blaith had lost count, before he lay, once again, in an exhausted heap at her side. But lips soon captured her, hands entwining together as he smoothed a hand down her nude body.

"If the Gods are real, I'd believe this to be a sign." He gave her hand a squeeze, blue eyes glowing. "To think... we've both just had and drunk off the impossible," he murmured, a hand cupping her cheeks as his thumb stroked her lip.

Zero

Things had taken on a dazed, dream-like quality by the time Blaith had collapsed beside her. Lillian's thoughts were scattered to the wind and her body was flushed from head to toe. A delicious sort of ache had seeped into her every muscle it felt like. Not on the most vigorous day of training had she felt so completely and thoroughly spent and exhausted.

Jade eyes blinked languidly up at her lover as he intertwined their hands, an exhausted smile curved her lips as she felt his thumb sliding over them.

"If it is a sign then it is a good one. I am so tired I don't think I could even stand up if I had to." Lillian murmured softly, eyes closing as she snuggled herself against Blaith's chest, soaking up his warmth happily.

"I love you." She managed to whisper softly even as she succumbed to her exhaustion and passed out.