Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Surprise, you are a daddy!

Started by paganchick, December 26, 2014, 01:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

She knew then, for certain that she had made the right decision. Dekka was the father, and she knew Dekka could see it, but she would never admit it. Dekka would cause more damage to his son than he would do if he wasn't there. He was an alcoholic, a casanova, a liar. A man too complicated for a son to have to try to figure out. She knew Dekka caring caused more harm than it help against, and she knew that from personal experience.
"Leave Dekka. I don't need or want your help and Wesley isn't yours so you have no reason to stay. You could always run into the arms of the Grand Duchess," She spoke, her words emotionless.

visualspice

Dekka laughed, a hollow sound.
"If I wanted to be in her fucking arms, I'd be there, instead of being a pathetic fucking drunken asshole and chasing after you. You're not good at lying, Vangie- and I should be too drunk to fucking tell. Just promise me one thing and I'll fucking leave you alone."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

Evangeline looked down, shaking her head slowly.
What ever thoughts she was having she kept to herself though, she just needed him to leave.
"What is it that you need me to promise Dekka?" She spoke slowly, all of her attention on Wesley's sleeping face.

visualspice

"Take the ring," he said, setting it down with a clank on the table beside her. "Cash it in somewhere- get the money for it- and at least get your child the hell out of this country."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

"I don't want it Dekka," She spoke slowly, her words soft but harsh sounding. She didn't want the damn thing.
"I gave it back for a reason, you keep it, hell you can use it to drink yourself to death, your close enough. You were once a man, not a per say good one, but a man none the less. Now you are pathetic, a shell of yourself. If you were Wesley's father, you should be so ashamed of yourself that you should be thanking me for protecting him from the mental scars you would inflict."

visualspice

And that, Dekka's rage boiled over the top as he slammed his hand onto the table and got right up into Evangeline's face.
"How the fuck would you know what kind of father I'd fucking be? All you do is skirt around, whatever the fuck this is we have, Vangie. Fuck, if you hated me so much, why'd you keep opening your legs? You can't be that much of a fucking slut. And Angsar knows you didn't make it all that easy." And with another angered slam tot he table, he growled and added, "Now just take the fucking ring Vangie, get the hell out of Connlaoth and don't you ever fucking come back!!"
An it wasn't a request, but a demand.
"Don't make me fucking carry you both all the way out of hte boarder, cause i swear to fucking God I will, you stupid cunt. Think about your fucking child. Is this really a place to raise him?"

paganchick

Something inside of Evangeline broke, tears filled her eyes and soon spilled over on her cheeks but she didn't say anything. Wesley of course was waling the noise from Dekka hitting the table and him yelling waking him up. She knew if she went home she would hear something very similar but it would hurt even worse. She wasn't ready.
"Take him then Dekka, couldn't have a stupid cunt raising your son, could we," She whispered. She didn't move to comfort him like she had before as if she was numb to his cries, like she didn't hear them at all. Of course Dekka could point a finger, question her decisions but what it came down to was she had done it all by herself without him. Hell, even if she had hunted him down she doubted he would have been there.
"Now you can take that fucking ring, and your son, and do it by yourself like I have and I can run free and do what ever the fuck I want to and drown my self loathing in alcohol instead of worrying about feeding my son."

visualspice

Dekka remained quiet- it seemed her words sent him into a sobering shock. He didn't even know what to do or how to answer that. He was only used to bickering to her until the usual- she'd cave in, then hate him later. But even when she supposedly admitted what he believed already to be true, the cold hard facts settled in- and it was then he began to doubt a lot of things in his life.

"Gods fucking damn," he cursed softly beneath his breath, words nearly drowned out by his crying son.

His son. Did she mean it or was she just trying to please him like all of those times. And then to say she'd desert him and then mock his own pathetic inebriation...
His lips curled back in a scowl before he pulled Vangie and her child from the chair and suddenly embraced her-
and even he didn't know why.

But he felt like he needed it, wondered if she did, and by the Gods, he had no idea how to treat a wailing child. And in that moment, something weak in him broke as he buried his face into her neck and- in all of hte years he had been alive he had never shed a single tear-
but she'd feel a few stray one's landing warm and wet upon her neck, though nothing more as he tried to steel back whatever this was rising up from his belly and forcing him to feel like the incomplete fool that he was.

paganchick

Evangeline didn't want Dekka to touch her. He had told her what he saw her as, weak, a slut, and a stupid cunt. She didn't resist though, she just stood there, like stone. She looked down at Wesley, a spitting image of Dekka, and it only served to make her sicker.
Still it was her son, and even in the cold state she was in, she soothed him enough to settle him down. She didn't reach to embrace Dekka, to soothe or comfort him. She honestly could care less, his words had cut deep and would not be soon forgotten.
"Are you done?"

visualspice

At her reaction, he simply stepped away, head low and eyes threatening with more tears. It served to anger him like no other, but at her coldness- a coldness he knew he deserved, he scooped upt he ring and shoved it into her hand before growling out a, "Fuck you."A nd exiting her home, slamming the door behind him.

paganchick

"You already did," She mumbled as he left. She felt herself weaker than ever before. She dropped the ring in the floor as if it were something disgusting and moved to the bed. She would stay there, only moving to feed or change Wesley. It was so unfair, yet he acted like he was the victim when he was the one who chose all the heart ache he had.
She knew after she got too dehydrated she wouldn't be able to feed Wesley anymore, but she honestly didn't care. She was numb. She didn't love Dekka or at least she wouldn't call it love, wouldn't admit to it. He had been the only one she had remotely felt anything for, and all she was to him was a whore, what did she expect? She didn't think Dekka would go too far, she would almost guarantee he would be watching. So maybe once she got that bad he would take Wesley and leave? She could only hope. 

visualspice

Too intoxicated too get too far, Dekka found himself back at Evangeline's place. It was a cold night, his breath coming out in streams of white smoke. And long after the candles had burne dout within her home, he snuck in.

Both she and her child were resting- but both appeared uneasy. And the place was quiet- too quiet, except for the gentle breathing of mother and child.

For a long moment, Dekka simply stared down at Evangeline, his head pounding from the alcohol and his entire being feeling like shit.

Fuck. He was a father. What was he to do now? And why couldn't he keep his eyes off of Vangie?

paganchick

Evangeline still had all the instincts from being a bounty hunter, she knew he would come back. The point was she didn't care. She was too exhausted and drained, both mentally and physically. She was in a deep sleep when Dekka snuck into the house, herself and Wesley wrapped in thick blankets, the child laying on her chest. 

visualspice

Dekka kept watch for many long hours into the night, his mind and thoughts racing, and though completely exhausted, he couldn't sleep. He simply watched, waited, and that was all.

paganchick

"There are extra blankets in that cabinet," Evangeline finally spoke, though it was just a whisper. She turned her head, and opened her eyes, looking at Dekka, her face blank.

visualspice

For a good long while, he stared at her. His face was tired, but so was hers, even in it's listless state.
"Are you cold?"

paganchick

"A bit, but not much, it seems Wesley will be a fire mage like his father, a personal heater as well," Evangeline whispered.

visualspice

Dekka froze at that statement, but said nothing, simply moved to where the blankets were and brought one over and draped it across her and Wesley's form.

paganchick

Evangeline moved her eyes from Dekka to Wesley who was still asleep. She ran her thumb over his cheek gently. His red hair was wild. She sighed deeply. Before too long it would be dawn and Wesley would wake, like he always did, to be fed and changed. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back. It was several minutes before she opened her eyes again, moving them to the ruby ring that still laid in the floor.
"Why did you come back?"

visualspice

"I don't know," he said coarsely, a frown deepening as he watched the two. "My feet just brought me here."