Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Night To Remember [M] [Spice!]

Started by DaGlobster, December 28, 2014, 06:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

Seleava. This den of smugglers and criminals was home to every sort of avarice imaginable, and unlike Essyrn, there were some true treasures hidden in the stockpiles of dishonest men.

The wealthy part of Moonspear Selevea was alive tonight, and more so than usual. men and women walked the streets, all streaming towards a particular building like there was some sort of festival going on.

This building, of course, was the biggest brothel in town, but something was different about it. Sweet, exotic perfumes wafted from the windows in visible clouds, and it sounded like a party was going on inside.

visualspice

Shrouded in her usual attire- dark leathers and a dark cloak, Iyla Krue found herself before the sounds of ecstasy, and sin. Though the place appeared as one large, thriving serpent of drunken fools, she cared little for the consequences that may await her within. It was desire of another kind that drew her forward, the cravings so intense, her eyes began to look feral with their blood red sheen.

Dark boots stepped into the place, the squeak of the floor boards swallowed away by the sounds of women laughing, and men giving chase to skirts. To the women, they only gave the dark cloaked figure- presumably male, a once over, before going back to their own affairs. After all, it seemed just about every whore in the brothel was busy with someone- and if this new comer wanted any of the fun- he'd just have to wait.

Iyla was thankful only a few looks had gone her way, for the second she was inside the building, the pull towards the shadow seed began to send tickles through her veins and her heart was pumping louder now that it joined the garbled sounds of the party within her ears.

The shadow seed... it was so close she could almost taste it, but as her eyes darted about, she could still not figure out just where it was. And soon she was finding herself in the middle of the room where a series of couches were occupied by men and women alike- all having no patience to wait for a room. Their noises, though unnerving, did nothing to distract her as those eyes continued to dart around, trying to find the source of her cravings so that she could take what was hers.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

The party around Iyla was more than just a sexual one. There was an abundance of wine, exotic fruits, and foreign drugs that just made the place one gigantic den of excess. Those not busy partaking in sin were idly chatting, gossiping about who their gracious host might be. Some rumors pointed to a king in disguise, others to a runaway prince. None, however, came close.

The curtains to an indoor balcony overlooking the party swung aside, and two reptilian men, their bodies slender and packed with tight muscles. They wore exquisite garbs, with breastplates underneath, and they held curved glaives in their hands. The scent of narcotics and hallucinogens

From between them, Elaros stepped out, holding a golden goblet of wine in one hand and wearing his usual loose, royal purple garb. Around his neck, he wore a large, plated amulet, the stone of which was a deep, abyssal black.

"You don't look like the others..." Elaros started in his smooth, naturally sensual voice. He took a deep swig of his wine. "Why have you come to our lively gathering wearing such drab colors?"

visualspice

Despite her desire to avoid any conflict here- to simply get what she had come for and get out-...
It seemed her hunt for the shadow seeds could never go that way, and her eyes narrowed as she peered at the man who approached. Her lips, well guarded behind a series of wrapping over her lips, frowned - but they also twitched. Figures a beast would be here- hosting such excess- but it was not his appearance that shocked her in the least (for she had traveled great distances and met many different sort of folk) on her quest for the seeds.

Any sneer turned more into a grimace as she felt from this very person....
the seed. He has the seed.

And with a narrowed look,s he took a step back from the noble reptile and simply said in a masculined growl, "Darkness is my color. It suits me just fine."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

"So be it."

Elaros looked this newcomer up and down, his sharp reptilian eyes picking up details human eyes would miss. His nose took a deep draft of her, and he chuckled, raising his wine goblet to his mouth and taking a small sip.

It was with some reservation that he noticed she had backed away from him slightly, even if he was on a balcony quite a fair distance away from her anyways. He leaned forwards onto it, resting the goblet on the railing.

"You're obviously not here for the festivities, so there must be something you want. Tell me, girl, what is it you seek?"

visualspice

Girl? Her eyes narrowed as she bared her teeth.
"Something of no consequence to you." And though she felt herself drawn towards him like a moth to a flame , she used whatever strength she had to tear herself away from him. The seed... it was so close...
She just hoped it wasn't with him.

Making a hasty exit from his view she made her way towards the staircase of the house and noticed one curled and lead upstairs- while another...
it curved and disappeared into a darkened basement that only had the faintest whispers of what sin happened below.

DaGlobster

Elaros watched as Iyla walked out of his sight, eyes tracking her as she moved out of view. He glanced to his two guards. "An assassin, my lord?" one of them asked in Drakkonan.

"No. Much too obvious for an assassin. Regardless, keep an eye on the entrance."

His guards nodded, and returned inside, and Elaros followed them shortly afterwards. He returned to a plush chamber, where himself and a few ladies of the night were sharing a large couch.

visualspice

The buzzing, heated draw of the shadow seed had her moving up the stairs. Like a hound hunting it's prey, she moved with swiftness, up the stairs and pausing at the end of the hall. She saw a few more of those lizard-men in the hall, and cursed inwardly. Knowing her luck, one of them had to have her stone. Just which?

DaGlobster

The two guards watching the entrance to Elaros' private chamber tightened the grips on their glaives, but didn't enter any aggressive stances. One of them held his free hand up, the universal sign for Iyla to stop where she was.

One of them said something to the other in their language, and the other spoke up in common.

"Unless you were personally invited by Lord K'Rvain to join him, I'm afraid this is as far as you go, ma'am."

The guard's voice was stern, yet friendly. It sounded like he wasn't expecting any substantial trouble from her. Either that, or he was hiding it very well.

visualspice

Iyla's gaze cut back at them- friendly or not, no one told her what to do.
"I go wherever I please." And she took another step forward, seeing what these lizard brains might do.

DaGlobster

The two guards exchanged glances, and lowered their short glaives, all friendliness gone from their faces. They held them at the ready, but did nothing yet.

"I must insist that you turn back, Ma'am."

The polished blades of their glaives shone in the brightly lit hallway. Their stances were perfect, and identical. It was easy to see that these weren't just goons with polearms.

visualspice

Tch- she didn't have time for this, and the closer she got to them, the more she felt the pull coming from within the room. Taking a step back, though carefully, she made her way out of the lamp light to fall into shadow. And the next thing they'd see...

Would be nothing as she vanished from sight.

DaGlobster

Stone faced, the guards only lost composure slightly when she faded away, the grip on their glaives tightening. There were some wall-mounted candles where they stood, but they had a feeling that wasn't going to help them much. The true illumination only extended for a few feet past their polearms, the light growing dim as it got farther away.

They remained with their backs to the wall, observantly staring down the hallway. Occasionally, their tounges would flit out from between their lips. If Iyla was merely invisible, then there was a chance they'd pick her up with their reptilian senses.

visualspice

Iyla was somewhere between here and the shadows. Whatever scent she had, would be dulled. And though she could creep through the dark, the room she desired to be in was lit-
and as she studied the men at the front, she formulated a plan- and before she could think twice about it, she withdrew a dagger and reformed, throwing it at them before taking a tumble on the floor and hoping to slip in between and past them. But she knew her form would be much slower than whens he bled into shadow, she hoped her abilities were enough to startle them so she could get the upper hand and get into that room!

DaGlobster

The guards seemed to have some sort of idea of where she was, but they just couldn't pin her down. This sort of helped them when she reappeared, even if it only meant that they weren't caught completely off guard. They both slightly moved out of the way of the dagger, only to have it thunk harmlessly into the door between them.

When she tried to roll past them and into the room, one of them was quick enough to swing the bottom of his glaive's shaft sideways, intent on hitting her in the side.

visualspice

They were lucky- they grazed her side as she let out a curse. But she wasted no time and kicked the thing away, tumbling back to her feet and reaching for the door.

DaGlobster

As Iyla would come to find out, the door was locked. While the guard that hit her with the blunt shaft was trying to regain a proper hold on his glaive (which was kicked slightly out of his hands), the other moved in. This guard aimed to bring the blunt end of his glaive to bear against her head, aiming to knock her out. The other lashed out with its tail a split second afterwards, intend on tripping her in case his comrade missed.

visualspice

Iyla swore again, but saw the blurred shadowy movement of the glaive and dodged past, and literally tumbled and tripped over the tail in a way that she propelled herself off of the moving thing to hoist herself into the air and temporarily free of the two men. But she wasn't about to give up that easily, and she knew there was more than one way to skin a cat. So she tumbled back into the shadows again and disappeared.

Moments later, there was a flutter at a nearby open window, and  then the sound of a window breaking from within the room. And there was Iyla, rising up from her crouched landing over a sparkling display of crunching glass beneath her boots as she turned to observe the lizard man on the couch with a few whores draped at his sides.

It was here. It was definitely here- and one of those idiots on the couch had it. Her blood colored eyes cut towards the couch as she used the closet item nearby to her- a silver candle snuffer, and hurled it at one of the hanging lamps. THe glass on it popped open as it shattered- and hte lights went out, putting that corner of the room into shadows. There were just a few more lamps left to deal with- and she wasn't going to waste any time with the shrieking women or the lizard man inbetween.

She was here for one thing- and in a blur of movements, the other lights were quickly put out.

DaGlobster

Elaros narrowed his eyes, watching as Iyla burst into the room. His ladies shrieked, and scattered away, and he breathed an exasperated sigh through his nose. Raising an arm, he shielded himself from the falling glass from the lantern, watching as Iyla did her blur thing and started to put out the lights around him.

He groaned, slowly standing up from his couch. Well, this night was now thoroughly ruined for him. Crossing his arms, he just watched as she meticulously snuffed out every candle in the room with blistering speed. There were quite a few candles in the room.

"Are you quite done yet? If you wanted an audience, you could have just asked. That's enough, cease that at once!"

And then he was in darkness.

"Why can't anyone else's parties be crashed by shadow-women? Why does this have to happen to me?" he grumbled, stepping over to one of the snuffed candles and trying to blow some life back into the dying flame.

"I hope you're proud of yourself."

visualspice

She didn't care who he was or what he was doing. To her- there was only one goal-
The Seed.
And as all of the lights went out, Iyla disappeared, that was until she saw him trying to rekindle a flame. And soon she was behind him, holding a dagger to his back.

"You have something I want," she growled. "Something useless to you, but valuable to me. You can either give it to me now, or we do things the hard way." And she poked at his back with her blade to let him know it was real and sharp.