Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Nothing to do [OPen to 2 at most] [M for Nudity]

Started by LamiaGirl, January 05, 2015, 08:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamiaGirl

Abigales grin grew until she could hardly contain it. "Alright." her voice was soft and sweet, and she bowed after speaking. She took a second placing Gens sword gently onto the cloak that was still left on the ground, and removed her own blades tossing them to the side. They landed with a clatter in the sand with one of the sheathed blades sticking up out of the sand. In a flash she burst forward whipping her tail in a large S shape to give her more speed and allow her to bridge the gap between them quickly.

it took only a second until she was in range and she started by raising up high on her tail while sweeping it out towards Gen. Her intent was to trip him while she lunged at Ky. 

Wicked Basket

Abigale's sudden burst of speed was surprising, but not unexpected. It was in the nature of a snake to strike with blinding speed, so Gen had fully expected Abigale to do just that. He launched himself into the air again  and landed behind Ky. Perhaps he could get a shot in edgewise while the two of them exchanged blows.

DaGlobster

Ky waited for his opportunity, and when the snake-like lunge came, he knew exactly what do to. Putting up his bottom arms defensively, he used Abigale's momentum against her, deflecting her impact and allowing her to soar past him (and probably into Gen, since he was standing behind Ky).

Although, he didn't let her go with out hitching a ride. Immediately after her human half went sailing past him, he jumped forwards, intent on getting his legs around her waist, more or less.

LamiaGirl

Abigales Lunge had failed along with her sweep. In the chaos Gen had escaped leaping to safety and Ky was now straddling her waist. She flicked her tongue to pick up Gen's scent locating him again quickly. As her momentum carried her further along her path than intended she made use of her long tail and anchored herself down stopping her self almost instantly. She then responded quickly attempting to wrap her arms around Ky's body as she retreated her upper half back towards her tail. Immediately it began to twist and turn as she prepared to try and snag him in a massive coil of muscle.

Wicked Basket

Instead of getting involved, Gen sat down cross-legged once more. They would surely be occupied with each for awhile. Whoever came out on top should be worn out and easier for him to defeat. An underhanded tactic for sure, but it was definitely the most fun.

DaGlobster

Since Ky was straddling her waist from behind, Abigale would have a tough time trying to get her arms around him. Actually, it wouldn't really be possible at all. He tried to loop his lower set of arms below hers, and pull them up, sort of into a full nelson. He pressed his body in close to hers, so he wouldn't be knocked off by a passing coil. After that, he took his upper set of arms, and placed one around her throat, tightening while he kept his other arm free, in case he needed to do something with it.

He was constricting her! Trying to choke her out until she yielded. And with his incredible strength and good hold on her, it'd be a mission to shake him off.

LamiaGirl

She had made a mistake. She had not twisted fast enough to catch him. Now he had her upper body locked up. His lower arms restraining her while his upper arms held her throat. This was truly a dangerous scenario... for a normal human. As much of a mistake as she had made he had made one as well. The entire time she had been pulling herself together bringing her tail and upper body to meet up in a massive ball. Given that he had made no attempt to move or distance himself from her meant that he was now in range of her tail. Her own breathing was hammered now but soon he would know the same feeling.

Abigale jerked quickly to the side, her goal was not to remove him, instead it was to keep him there and bring him closer to her tail. In a flash she threw a wrap of tail around his midsection and began to squeeze. She could feel the texture of his skin within her grasp and she began to roll around bringing coils gently around herself, and throwing more tightly around Ky. She had forgotten about Gen for the moment, as she continued to twist and spin. Hopefully she would manage to disorient Ky in the process.

DaGlobster

Given that Ky had himself pressed to Abigale, he'd actually planned this situation out perfectly for himself. If she wanted to wrap her tail around him and constrict him, she'd have to wrap that same tail around herself. Ky simply left no gap for her to slip under, at least not without a fight. Ky was also not easily disoriented. He kept his eyes focused on her head, his target.

Even then, he was intent on holding off her coils as much as he could with his free hand. He tightened down on her throat some more, really bringing his superior arm strength to bear here as he completely blocked off her air supply.

If she did manage to start constricting him, Ky supposed this would turn into a battle of endurance.

LamiaGirl

Abigale continued to tighten up her coils pulling them in closer to her body and applying pressure on his sides. From the outside she wondered if Gen could even see any sign of Ky or herself within the ball of coils that now continued to twist and writhe. If this had been a real fight or even a fight with blades she would never have made such a bold move with two combatants in play. Gen could easily strike a crippling or fatal blow at this point if he had had any ill intent.

Abigale specially worked to press in on his sides now knowing she could not fully squeeze. Her goal was to keep pressure on his arms and force his grip to falter. At the very least he would find it as difficult to breathe as she did while her coils continued to squeeze in on his sides compressing his chest and forcing air from him. It was now a game of endurance. She did not want to hurt him so she dare not squeeze tighter for fear of breaking his arms, shoulders or ribs.

DaGlobster

As Abigale put the pressure on him, Ky found himself a little short of breath, but still in this. Constricting his arms was doing nothing substantial for her, other than making Ky tenser. In fact, the way she handled this whole situation just was not the way it should've been handled, and Ky had to admit, he was kind of betting his success against that probability. If she'd decided to slam her back against the ground instead of coiling up, the situation would've been very different.

Ky took his free arm, and wrapped it around her diaphragm, just below her breasts, and he began squeezing down on it, intent on forcing whatever air she had left out of her.

Wicked Basket

Gen began to grow concerned as he watched the ongoing struggle. Each one was so determined to choke the other one out, someone was bound to get hurt. Gen decided that enough was enough. He would end the fight himself. Using his abilities, Gen completely took the air out of both of their lungs. Now they would have no choice but to release each other and catch their breaths or fall unconscious.

LamiaGirl

Abigale felt a hand creep up her torso stopping over diaphragm and applying pressure. She knew immediately what was going on and began to use her powerful core to resist the strain being placed on her. It was at this point that another unusual feeling occurred. Despite resisting Ky's attempt to squeeze the breath out of her, she found that her breath was taken anyways. She gasped out loud as all the air vacated her lungs rather forcefully as if it had been pulled free. This was a problem, without any air she would lose consciousness fast. Suddenly this was more dangerous.

The Lamia released her coils and stretched out onto the sand while she tried to breath. The spar was over, the match had been called. She suspected Gen had done something, winning the fight without even trying.

DaGlobster

Ky was confident that he could do this. She wasn't even squeezing him hard enough to constrict his breath, so he could still breath more or less fine. When his air was sucked out through his nose, however, he immediately suspected foul play, most likely on Gen's side.He knew Abigale wouldn't be able to recover her breath as easily, so he let her go, finding himself among her coils as she tried to catch her breath.

Ky took a few breaths to himself, but he was back up shortly, standing among her coils. His eyes rolled over to Gen, and he smiled, chuckling lightly, before stepping up to Abigale's torso, and squatting in front of her.

"Does this mean I win?"

Wicked Basket

"It means that I win," Gen said standing up. "You two were getting a bit carried away, so I ended it before anyone got hurt."

DaGlobster

"You interdicted. You stole away the air in our lungs."

Ky turned to Gen. He wasn't frowning or anything, but his eyes were narrowed. Yet, he relaxed. "I suppose you did win, no matter how underhanded it was."

Wicked Basket

"I assure you I would not have interfered had it not been for the safety of you both," Gen replied. "But I believe both of you let your warrior instincts take over a bit too much during that whole episode."

LamiaGirl

As the air returned to her lungs Abigale looked up at Ky and shook her head. She had not been defeated by him, not yet, and he still had yet to escape from her on his own. In fact while she had made many mistakes she had been certain that she would have won. He did have more experience than her, and he was a more dedicated fighter, but she was stronger and far more stubborn.

Her assumption of Gen's interference had been correct. he had stolen their breath claiming victory in his own way while the pair had tired themselves out. She did not think his move had been underhanded, he was after all still a participant in the sparring match. It had been Her and Ky who had gotten wrapped up (Pun intended) in each other and forgotten about him. If this had been a real duel they would both be dead right now. It seemed that she still had much to learn.  As she raised herself back up onto her tail, and a normal height, she turned bowing to Ky. "You are very skilled, I look forward to your next attempt to escape my grasp." Her confident teasing had returned instantly showing just how light hearted she truly was.

Abigale then took a moment to turn to Gen, and bowed lower still. "You acted decisively and proved yourself to be the superior foe. I will take this defeat as a lesson and improve myself."

DaGlobster

Ky looked like he was going to say something else, but he held his tongue. Abigale was right.

He bowed to Abigale, and then to Gen. "I'm sorry, I forget how things work on this planet sometimes. My people had no magic."

He looked back to Abigale, and smiled. "It was an interesting experiment. Next time will go differently, regardless of who wins." He said as he rolled his four shoulders. He breathed deeply again.

"So, will I be the only one staying the night at this beach?"

Wicked Basket

"I'm sure that there is an inn nearby," Gen said. "It'll just be a short walk from here."

LamiaGirl

Abigale looked up as Gen mentioned the inn. There was really only one real inn at the town. Lodging could be alternatively found with the locals, but that was usually reserved for special guests or friends and family. She herself had a room at the inn. She was lucky in that they were kind enough to cater to her for a price. The bed had been stripped from her room and a pile of straw had been placed there instead allowing her the ability to coil up comfortably and snuggly.

"I think you might be the only one here over night." She said in response to Ky's question. While she was accustomed to sleeping outside she had splurged on the room so that she might know a little more comfort for this time of rest.

She turned now an slithered over to where the swords were laying. She picked up her own and once again strapped them to the back of her waist. She then slipped over to Gen's which lay still on her cloak and picked it up. Its weight still surprised her even though she was expecting it. She also picked up the cloak itself and the armor shoulder that she wore before moving towards Gen. Abigale held out the sheathed weapon in front of her. "I believe this is yours."