Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Time for evil has come?

Started by SilmeriaElemred, January 15, 2015, 04:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

I have made a bad guy named Gradius who belongs to an underground/ secret order who is planning to become superior. Who would like to join in

I note on this
1: Order members are either invited after proving themselves of worth but are mainly born into the order by one or two parents who are already members
2: they do torture and experimenting on people
3: they use magic to extend their lives (although it is only limited to some core members)
4: They want to become superior, Gradius has plans/ means on attempting to become a God
5: Order members help him achieve it

Yyndrad members are cunning, and cruel so be warned. But it would be nice if I would not have to play the whole order out alone ^^ So who wants to join this 'jolly' bunch

LamiaGirl

Im building a particularly chaotic evil character. She would be a good match for your group. I should have her profile finished today. Still figuring out a name for her, but she will be a half spider half dark elf who enjoys death destruction and making a mess. She would be more than willing to help yer charrie become a god so long as she gets to have lots of victims/playthings/food.

SilmeriaElemred

Well victims and corpses lead to questions right? I am sure she'd get plenty of food and playthings ^^

LamiaGirl

They would normally yes. But she tends to eat the evidence... And as for the chance of victims escaping, well how often does a fly escape from the spiders web? lol

SilmeriaElemred

hehe barely :P
But sure ^^ in exchange for the help she'd obviously also get something in return (most pleasant of all not ending up as an experiment herself despite her being partially elven)
If she has ideas for the scholars/ how to achieve something theoretically etc would also increase her rank within the order itself.

Shanodin another character of mine was his former slave. She got away (thread can be found in the characters thread list)
He was a bit to easy on her thinking he broke her but she retaliated due the circumstances.

would she be a (ranked) order member or would you like her to have a specific place in Gradius' personal ranks.

LamiaGirl

Well...

I was thinking she might act as a personal advisor to Lord Gradius. She will be considerably older than him, and have some experience in many matters of evil. Maybe even have her work as a priestess for the order. She will Be a necromancer so she will have quite a bit of magic.

I can just picture some sinister meeting going on where Gradius Is plotting with his generals and some of them disagree with him. Without batting an eyelash he simply asks out into the darkness "What do you think Serith?" to which the eerie clicking of her many legs breaks the silence, then from a shadow behind him emerges the massive spider queen herself. She would move smoothly and stop behind him placing a hand teasingly over his shoulder before speaking. "I think these fools wouldn't know a good plan if it was gifted to them my lord"

Sorry I kinda got carried away there

SilmeriaElemred

I am very sure it would work ^^
I suppose she could be his main advisor and High Priestess (that also includes having serval other priests/ priestesses/ scholars) under her guard
And yes she may torture/ punish them if they do not do their work correctly (and only kill if the permission is given)

yes I am sure she will fit right in there ^^

LamiaGirl

lol.. He could make threats to his lower level people. "If you fail Im sure Serith has room in her web for you."

SilmeriaElemred

haha indeed Gradius does sound like that if he gives someone a last chance

SilmeriaElemred

To those interested, on Gradius' profile is more detailed info considering the Yyndrad order

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=18292.msg222358#msg222358

visualspice

If you want to run a cult, making it a guild might not be a bad idea- that way you can keep track of ranks and members on the guild's official page :)
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Nexus

I can see my creation, Lich-King Verikosh, being a part of this cult. Mayhaps his pet, Volgorath, may also prove useful to the cult. Though I still have to make their character profiles. Should be easy enough. Be done in a few days max.

SilmeriaElemred

If you like he could be in charge of one of the various reseach types

Nexus

SilmeriaElemred

Which of the different brands would you like? You can add one yourself too if you wish

I will when i am home put the info in the guilds section too

Nexus

I'd like to head the god research, if possible. May come up with something on my own.

SilmeriaElemred

Oki
Gradius is in the same area but will think of something =3

DaGlobster

I have a character, named Smed, who'd love to join an order like this, simply because it'd help him fulfill his own goals as well. He won't be the most dedicated member, but he's got a lot of resources at his disposal, and his gang's the centerpiece of a large goblin confederacy that stretches across the continent. If the order needs soldiers, or chaos sown, Smed could provide it.

SilmeriaElemred

guild page up

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=18306.new#new

I will need to think about the goblin confederacy; most of the Yyndrads armed forces are undead/ mutations/ afflicted persons. But people with resources are often usefull for underground cults/ guilds

DaGlobster

If anything, Smed can also help out in the research front through his own connections. Smed himself is functionally immortal, and he could provide biologically immortal subjects like trolls. Not to mention he can provide test subjects, and the engineers that work for Smed can be useful in creating hybrid mutation/mechanical monsters.

I think you'd also find it interesting to know that Smed's gang is also working on a project similar to Ura (Similar giant monster concept, except mechanical), along with all kinds of other technological terrors that are wildly unstable yet extremely dangerous.