Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Time for evil has come?

Started by SilmeriaElemred, January 15, 2015, 04:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

see what type of research you'd wish to join and your rank in there. You can aim for a high rank if you wish of course

DaGlobster

I guess Smed can just act as some kind of supplier for all stems of research, providing subjects and stuff. I'm thinking that he'd ally himself with the minion research division, only because he can provide engineers who can help supplement the horribly mutated creatures with crude, mechanical add-ons.

As for rank, I'm not quite sure what this would be called, but something along the lines of a primary resource supplier, or something like that. It won't require him to actually command anything inside the Order, but he'd still attend all the meetings and stuff.

I had the Anklehacker confederacy envisioned as more or less allies of the Order, not really full members, you catch my drift?

SilmeriaElemred

Fair enough :) I can set him then for supplier of the subjects (the order above the ground isi masked as hospitals, orphanages, hostels etc that 'advance' treating plagues
I suppose he could get rid of the waste as well? (or attempt using that is left)

DaGlobster

Not just subject supplier! The Anklehacker Confederacy can also provide supplies, materials, resources, whatever. They can also provide military support if needed. However, I'm afraid the Confederacy's going to have to ask the Order for something in return for all this support they're giving.

Say... supporting Smed's cause to wage war on the city of Arca in the future? It's shaping up to be quite the event.

SilmeriaElemred

The order will come out of their shadows anyway when their army is complete. I am sure they would not mind sending their created monstrocities into war. They do want a leading position out of the shadows but would not mind sharing it/ accept the leadership from them as long as they can continue their research etc. :)

DaGlobster

Actually, come to think of it, Smed would make a pretty good wartime commander for the Order, mostly because he's a master of riling up psychopaths and monstrosites. Actually, General Smed's got a nice ring to it...

SilmeriaElemred

General it is
most Yyndrad members are scholars. Researches. Heck most basicly barely see the light of day. So a good general would not be a miss.

SilmeriaElemred

Message removed due to being outdated ^^

SilmeriaElemred

Yes... I'm reviving this. And we need YOU! Fellow evildo-ers from SotE  :D

I have an evil order (with lots of open space)
I have two characters who belong to that order. Gradius, a necro/ decay mage and Anise his not so very lovely in behaviour, mother who would like to wreak havic, death and despair.

The order/ guild will attack Coastal Serendipity and individual members have its own goals. The order helps its fellow members well to so they can all reach their goal.

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=18306.msg264268;topicseen#msg264268

Info can be found there.

Yyndrad members are cruel and stop at basicly nothing to achieve their goals and perfection. Who wants to join this jolly bunch :D

DaGlobster

If you'll have me, I'd like to renew Smed's membership.

SilmeriaElemred

Sure. Do you wish to retreat or have a different function?

DaGlobster

I think his original role as slave/resource supplier and black market connection would work. What did you mean by retreat?

SilmeriaElemred

Sorry my migraine head is talking xD hahahaha
It thought renew could mean both retreat and repurpose (or change)  ><

I should stop being online when I have migraines.

DaGlobster

Well, it sorta works!

retreat can be interpreted as giving it another treatment, and therefore, another go.

SilmeriaElemred

^^ Ok :) Anyways. I shall edit Smed's function then as lave/resource supplier and black market connection ^^

Nightmare

Though I'm not quite sure she would be part of the order, maybe they would take an interest in Rhea due to her death magic and seemingly complete inability to die. This could lead to her becoming aware of the order's existence and then becoming a potential ally, however, if that works for you. The concept is very interesting and I like it a lot, though her backstory would conflict with her being an actual member.

Otherwise if that doesn't work for you, I could create a character who would be a member, but it would take me a little bit!

SilmeriaElemred

Well maybe Anise could recruit her.

Of course you are free to make multiple members if you wish. Anise is not one to be fooled with though but it could work. She likes to bring out the worst in people ^^ If you like we can play the recruitment out in a flashback thread.

HOWEVER... I do warn it is likely a few experiments would be done on her.
With her powers though she would be more fit for a leader but her backstory is already there ;)

I'm sure we can figure out something

Nightmare

Well, I just came up with a character concept for a necromancer/blood mage who would probably be perfect for this, so I think I'll start by getting him set up and then revisit ideas for Rhea.

SilmeriaElemred

Wild

Hello,

As you may have discovered, I am at the moment trying to corrupt my character Flavia Bathory-Syron.

She is an Essyrni vampire (or at least she will be one in a few posts or so), and I plan for her to become cruel. I can totally see her as an evil-doer once she gets corrupted enough.

I am willing to offer her if you want her in your plot :)