Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Time for evil has come?

Started by SilmeriaElemred, January 15, 2015, 04:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

Will need to think about it since it is a mainly human guild ;)
But basicly if she would not draw to much attention to herself and will get Anise's interest there could be a chance ^^

Wild

I picture that Flavia is intelligent enough to not draw attention to herself when she is out on secret missions, or participating in meetings of secret cults. She will do what the leaders of the sect requests of her if it is possible for her to do it. Like everyone else she has her limits for what she can and cannot do. ^^

Being raised in a noble family with a father if word is law, and then forced into a marriage with a husband she doesn't love, I would say that she is used to taking orders.

Whether or not Anise will be interested, I leave to Anise's roleplayer to decide ^^

SilmeriaElemred

We could play it out as flashback thread ;)

Anise is interested basicly in everything that is evil and has well. Boobs xD

Anise would be drawn to the little bit of evil in Flavia's heart and help to corrupt it further if needed. Like for example letting her take vengeance in a good sinister way.

The invasion thread is up and can be found here:
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=19821.new#new

to anyone who reads: Be a victim, try to flee, become a prisoner, name it. If you wish to become a member of this lovely guild send me a PM or respond here

Edit:
Council meeting here:
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=19822.new#new

Wild

Flashback threads work fine with me ^^

In her human form Flavia has the evil within her, and since she is turned when she is 18 she will never look older than that.  (As for her boobs, they are not very large, but they are still there ;) )
If one of her superiors in the order wishes to use her (with work or they have other demands ;) )  that could be arranged ^^ She would be willing to take orders from male and female superiors alike  ^^

This fits very well with my own plans to surround Flavia with the wrong kind of people to make her corruption go further. She will be willing to listen to anything Anise will suggest :) Her own way of taking revenge on her husband so far, is to sleep around, and she will not protest if that is what Anise wants from her either. Or anyone else in the order.