Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

(M) The Lost Fallen (DaGlobster)

Started by Kitty, January 15, 2015, 10:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty

Selene let out a strange sound that was the combination of crying and laughing. "You can't kill me. I can't even kill myself."

DaGlobster

Suddenly, and most likely quite contrary to what Selene was hoping, Smed's face lit up into a sickening, twisted smile.

"So you're saying, if I put a dagger through your skull, you wouldn't die?" He asked, and he pulled her head up by the hair even higher. He laid the tip of Footcleaver against her throat, smiling.

Kitty

To Selene's horror what she said made her circumstances worse. She felt the cold metal touch her throat. Through the pain and painfully awkward position Selene struggled to speak. "Please no, I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

DaGlobster

Smed continued to hold her up, silently contemplating his choices. He eagerly listened to her beg, absorbing each word with an evil, twisted gusto.

"Ya picked the wrong goblin to ask for forgiveness. I like the way you sing, Pigeon." He snarled.

After he finished speaking, he drew Footcleaver back, and thrust it forwards to stab her in the throat.

Kitty

Physically Selene was a bit of an oddity. Even though she was immortal she still felt pain. Though she didn't really need to breath she felt the need to and though her muscles never grew tired she still felt fatigue from using them. When the goblin stuck the sword through her neck and the blood filler her lungs she felt that panic of being unable to breath. Combined with the pain her brain was starting to slip. She could no longer scream for help. The only way she could express her pain was through the expression and waterfalls on her face. Despite the situation Selene continued to hold on to conscious which threatened to slip away at any moment.

DaGlobster

Smed held Footcleaver in her throat, watching her expressions with excited glee. Every little gasp for air, or tear down her face was a new source of happiness for Smed. Truly, he felt like he could watch this fragile little angle bleed.

He pulled Footcleaver out of her neck so it would bleed more freely. Slowly, he raised the pommel of Footcleaver, and he brought it down on her head, intent on knocking her out.

Kitty

The goblin pulled the sword out from her neck. Still she couldn't breath as all her airways were filling with blood. Thankfully the pain didn't last much longer as the goblin hit her atop the head with the blunt side of one of his weapons. Too bad the lack of consciousness wouldn't last forever.

DaGlobster

When Selene woke up, she'd find herself in quite the troubling situation.

The first thing she'd notice (before even her vision returned) was the air. It was stuffy, thick. Almost as if she was in a cave. It also smelled like a subtle combination of meat and goblin.

After her eyes adjusted, she'd see that she was in a tent, and the ground beneath her was rough, yet somewhat smooth-over stone. Any attempt to move would reveal that she was shackled to an iron post in the ground by her neck, ankles, and wrists.

Her body would be sore, covered in bruises and scarred over cuts that were't on her before she fell unconscious. She was spattered all over with a dried layer of her own blood, indicating it'd been quite some time since she'd been captured.

Facing away from her, seated at a goblin-sized table, was Smed. It looked like he was busy writing something down.

Kitty

Selene slowly awoke to an awful stench. The next thing she noticed was how sore her whole body felt. In generally she just felt very icky. What she wouldn't give for a bath. Opening her eyes the first thing she noticed was the goblin in front of her. With that she remembered all that had happened. Maybe now she could get away while he was distracted. Selene tried to move only to fine herself bound in nearly every way to a cold post of some sort. Oddly enough though her wings were free not that there was a lot she could do with them. Still having something to stretch felt nice.

Selene examined her surroundings and then herself to the best of her ability. She'd been out awhile. What did they do keep hitting her head to make sure she stayed knocked out. At least she could breath now which meant the wound through her neck was already healed. Though there were some new wounds around her that she didn't remember witnessing and she thanked her lucky stars for that.

Selene had a number of questions for the goblin but chose to keep her mouth shut. It wasn't worth the pain that could result. Though there was one she couldn't help but ask. "Don't you get bored of playing with the same thing over and over again. What are you going to do when you grow tired of me?" Selene asked the wretched goblin.

DaGlobster

Smed's little ears perked up as Selene's chains jangled about, easily giving away her movements. He turned his head to look at her with a sidelong glance. At her question, he laughed, and he laughed a lot.

"Oh, Pigeon. You poor, misguided girl..." He snarled, hopping off of his chair and approaching her. Pulling on a rope, he tightened the chains, forcing Selene down to her knees. "You're everything I ever wanted! I slashed that pretty little throat of yours, watched you bleed and bleed and bleed. You never died, just as you said. We're going to have so much fun together, Pigeon..."

Kitty

Selene didn't understand her new nickname pigeon. If the feathers of her wings were white she'd understand it but they weren't they were black. Maybe it was just the mere fact that she was an angel.

Selene was forced to her knees just before the spawn of evil itself gave her the news that she was never getting out of here. Selene struggled from her binding as best she could flailing about so hard she was cutting her own skin. The only significant movement she made was with her large wings which flapped wildly. Eventually the pain and exhaustion got to her and she gave up. Was she going to have to bear this torture till this devil goblin died.

DaGlobster

Smed watched her flail against her bonds, patiently waiting for her to give up.

Once she was done, he walked up to her. Since she was on her knees, her head was level with Smed's, and he took her chin up in a little clawed hand of his. He turned her head, studying the face that he'd get to see twisted in new and wonderful ways.

"So, what's your name, Pigeon? Must be something pretty, seeing as how you're an angel and such."

Kitty

Her captor took her chin in his hands and examined her face as if he didn't know it well already. He asked Selene for her name. Fearing what he would do to her if she refused to tell him she of course replied. "Selene." She said. Within the safety of her own head she swore if she got out of this she was going to erase her memories. It was better than living a meaningless and miserable life. Maybe then she could have a brief amount of happiness and when all she knows is killed by time she'll erase her own memories again. It was like a pseudo death.

DaGlobster

"Selene," Smed repeated, before he smiled.

"That's a real pretty name. Shame you won't be usin' it much. Pigeon's your new name. Say it a few times, get acquainted with it."

Kitty

"Pidgeon." Selene said with a bowed head in shame. This goblin was torturing her and stripping her of her of every thing she had. Even her name was being taken from her.

DaGlobster

"Isn't Pigeon such a lovely name? Rolls off the tongue real well."

Suddenly, he grabbed her hair really roughly, and pulled her head forwards so he could growl into her ear.

"This is your chance to get off on the right foot with me. Start stripping down to your smallclothes. I've gotta search you."

Kitty

"Thats a little hard to do all shackled up like this." Was Selene's only response.

DaGlobster

Smed was silent for a few moments, before he rocked her abdomen with a hateful punch. After that, he unlocked the chains around her wrists.

"You best start quick, before I get bored. You don't want me to get bored."