Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Home Sweet Home [M]

Started by visualspice, January 22, 2015, 04:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

The doctor gave a nod.
"Is there anything else you need?"

But Valia kept quiet, eyes to the ground.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

"Don't say a word to anyone about this yet. I don't want my father hearing it from someone else. I will tell him myself." Gabriel knew that Micah wasn't going to take this well. Best for him to speak with him first, although he knew there was likely to be a fight.

visualspice

At the mention of her father in law, Valia tensed and fear rushed through her veins like ice. Micah.. she knew how much he was displeased with her marriage to his son, and this? She had to wonder if he wouldn't force her out of this marriage because of such a disgrace. And she felt tears sting her eyes at such an idea.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Gabriel ushered the doctor out as quickly as he could, shutting the door wearily after making sure there weren't maids eavesdropping. What a day this was turning out to be. He'd have to speak to his father very soon, a bit of gossip that juicy was bound to get out quickly. Returning to the bed he pulled Valia into a hug.

"It's going to be okay. I promise."

visualspice

It was at his embrace that the tears began to fall. She simply clung back to him.
"Oh, if only you could promise such things!"

Zero

"I am promising such a thing." Gabriel said quietly, holding his wife gently to his chest in his attempt to comfort and reassure her. He would take care of her and keep her safe, no matter what. Hadn't he proven that time and time again? Of course if he had done his job better they would not now be in this position, for his wife would never have been kidnapped and raped to begin with. It still hurt him deeply to know how much she had suffered.

visualspice

Valia trembled, both comforted and stressed by the scents of his body. She grit her teeth, still shaking as she sobbed.
"I don't deserve you."

Zero

"Shh. Don't say such things, my heart." Gabriel murmured, his lips brushing across her forehead as a hand stroked soothingly up and down her back. "I know, why don't I have a maid come draw you a nice hot bath while another cleans up the little mess? You'll feel much better afterwards."

visualspice

Valia could only agree. She hardly knew just what to do with herself, and took her time in the bath, even allowing the maids to add more hot water so she could continue to soak. By the time she was done, her eyes grew heavy and she felt numb again, and was quickly guided out of the bath, dried with plush towels and dressed in a simple sleeping gown.

Being lead back to her bed, she wasted no time getting in beneath the covers, keeping her back to her husband, as she was still too listless of her emotions and felt if she spoke, it would remind her and draw her back into that nightmare all over again.

Zero

Gabriel knew his wife would take a long time in the bath. As soon as she was settled by the maids he left the room to find his father. There was a brief, but very unpleasant conversation. Although "conversation" might be pushing the definition. There had been screaming and insults thrown on both sides.

However, by the time Valia came to bed, Gabriel was back, sitting quietly on the edge of the bed. His coat had been carelessly discarded on a chair, and his shirt was partially undone. When she laid down he turned to her, but of course she had her back to him. It still hurt for her to be so callous, but he tried to be understanding of her tumultuous emotions after the abduction - and now it was even worse.

With a sigh he lifted the covers enough for him to slide under next to her, placing a hand gently on her shoulder. "Did the bath help you feel a little better, love?"

visualspice

She flinched at his touch and found herself frowning. She didn't know what to say, but simply and softly replied, "A little." She nestled in a bit into the covers, hoping he'd get the idea she wanted to be left alone-
But another part of her heart ached to be held by him.

Zero

Funny how much such a tiny gesture could hurt so much. Gabriel tried to respect Valia's space, he tried to be patient. Just how much room did she need? Was he going to watch her withdraw from him again?

Fuck no.

He wasn't losing her again. Ignoring her flinch or the way she tried to burrow away from him into her covers, Gabriel wrapped an arm around Valia's waist and pulled her back against his chest. He was sick of being ignored by his wife when all he wanted was to love her.

He nuzzled his face against the back of her neck, holding her firmly so she couldn't wiggle away and be her hateful, huffy self. Well she could, but she'd have to do it while snuggled in his arms.

"I love you, my beautiful, stubborn goddess." Gabriel spoke softly.

visualspice

At the gesture, she stiffened. But at the words, she broke. Her body shook suddenly, hot tears slipping down her cheeks. She curled up into Gabriel, face buried into him while keeping herself secure in his arms, but still unable to look at him.

"Angsar's name, Gabriel, however can you love me?"
For she too, did love him, in her own way that a woman such as she could. But she couldn't shake the nightmares just yet, and clung to her husband, clung to whatever he stood for that could offer her any semblance of hope.

Zero

"Love is beyond reason and hardly rational, Valia. I love you because I love you." Gabriel squeezed her closer, holding her tightly and burying his face in her hair as she cried.

There had been so much crying lately.

His lips moved to her forehead, kissing her softly. He wished he could chase her tears and nightmares away.

visualspice

The soft kisses made her whimper, and she found her lips seeking his.
"I wish the monster inside me wasn't... and that things were back to how they had been."
Before children. Before...
everything!

Zero

"Can't go back." Gabriel murmured against her lips as he kissed her sweetly. He could definitely understand wanting things to go back to the way they were, but he also knew it was pointless to wish for the impossible. "Let's focus on making a better forward."

He brought a hand up to gently grasp the back of her neck as he pulled her into a heated kiss. Gabriel had missed Valia, and even getting her back had been bittersweet. She wasn't the same woman that had left him or the same one that he had married, but damnit she was still his Valia.

The way he kissed her still held all the passion, need, and love that it always had.

visualspice

All of the feelings sizzled within her belly from such a kiss, which eventually rised up into a trembling whimper. She kissed back, and kissed back with need, wanting nothing more than to get lost in the moment, as she clung to him fervently, with lips and hands.

Zero

Gabriel become lost in one searing kiss after another. His entire body trembled softly with need. Hands moved almost without thought, cupping her face, gently gliding through her golden hair, running over her arms, sides, and back lovingly. Just touching her filled him with pleasure and further ignited a burning desire.

With a soft gasp he finally pulled his lips from hers, deep green eyes staring down at her with a mixture of love and lust. "I love you so much. I need you so much. Please, Valia, let me make love to you. Let me drive away the memory of them."

visualspice

Though still wracked with emotions, the scale easily tipped and her lips met hastily to his.
"Yes.." she murmured, kissing him again. "Gods yes. Please take me.. fuck me.." she begged, her voice turning into a needing whimper.

Zero

That was all the encouragement Gabriel needed!

He threw the covers off of them and climbed between her legs, hands hastily grabbing and pulling at Valia's nightgown, bunching it up at her waist to get it out of his way. It only took a moment for him to get his pants undone and enough out of the way for him to sink himself into her sex completely.

Gabriel let out a strangle groan before hungrily, forcefully reclaiming his wife's lips as he began thrusting fast and hard with a need akin to the early days of their wild, and highly scandalous, relationship.