Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Home Sweet Home [M]

Started by visualspice, January 22, 2015, 04:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

And as it had been that day, Valia was ready for him, sex capturing his on entry; hot, tight and wet. Her own cries could not be stifled as she clung to him desperately, moving wild and with need.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Making love.

It was the phrase that Gabriel used, but this was no tender, sweet union. Indeed it was an almost frantic, frenzied reclaiming. His wife's body had been used and abused by another man - a man that had the audacity to impregnate his Valia.

His thrusts were deep and hard, as if trying to remind himself, prove to himself that her body was his and his alone. Maybe wanting to remind her as well. Gabriel wanted Valia to remember how much pleasure he could give to her.

visualspice

Valia's moans grew exponentially, her body arching achingly beneath his. Each hard thrust awakened the need, the desire that had long been expelled, and she reveled in the hard actions of her husband's thrusting claims.

"Angsar's name... GABRIEL!" she cried, each deep strike eliciting another moan that had finger nails digging in deeply to his flesh as she moved with him, a rhythm of wildness and need. Why had she feared this for so long? Yet even know... though the fear behind it was revived- she was pregnant after all, it didn't seem to matter. This was all she wanted, this was all she needed, and soon she was sobbing in her near state of ecstasy.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Gabriel could scarcely believe how tight and hot Valia still felt after all these years. Fucking her felt as good now as it did those first times.

Hearing her cry out his name and feeling her nails digging into him drew elicit groans and spurred his wild thrusting to even more impassioned depths. His voice was husky as he panted into her ear. "Fuck! Valia I'm close. Scream for me, goddess."

He brought a hand up to squeeze one of her engorged breasts, delighting in the fact that her already normally impressive globes were swollen to even grander proportions. A swift tug on her gown freed one of the plush mounds and his mouth immediately came down to suckle and nip at the sensitive nipple.

Really, he was barely hanging on by a thread. His dick throbbed and pulsed inside her as his thrusts became fierce and slightly erratic.

visualspice

His hot lips devouring her breasts was all it took. And his erratic state....
Valia stopped suddenly, throwing her head back and calling to the Gods, calling to her husband and crying out without shame while her body rocked wildly to ride out the heat, the passion of ecstasy.

Zero

As soon as he felt her climaxing Gabriel couldn't hold himself back any longer.

"Oh God, Valia!" He thrust into her hard and deep before emptying himself. And there was a lot to empty, for it had been far too long since he'd made love to her.

Hips continued to buck, riding out Valia's orgasm, milking her body for the last drops of pleasure he could wring out of them both. Finally he partially collapsed on top of her, breath coming in hot pants against her cheek.

visualspice

For all it was worth- this was heaven. The exact moment of exhausted bliss. So what if there was a warm pool of his seed spilling between her legs, or that their bodies were sticky and sweaty together. In this moment, there was no bad in the world, only warmth, heat- and the lingering affects of need.

Her hair was like a fan of gold across the bed, her body blushed heavily and her limbs lightly wrapped around his form. Had she any strength,s he might have held him tigther, but for now, she simply closed her eyes to enjoy this moment, which had been too long of a time coming.

Zero

For a few minutes Gabriel couldn't so much as move. It was overwhelming, to finally be able to touch his wife again like this. Few would have blamed him for going outside his marriage to find physical comfort and fulfill his needs given how long Valia had denied him, but not once had he been unfaithful to her in all the cold years he had suffered her rejection and hate.

With his breath caught he could not stop himself from seizing her lips in a hot kiss, marveling again in being able to kiss her at all. He could feel himself stirring inside her and moved his hips slowly, giving her a gentle tease of what more he could offer. "You're so beautiful."

visualspice

She felt her body heat at his words, her sex clamping onto his. A hand reached out, carefully caressing his face as her eyes sought his.
"As are you," she found herself whispering breathlessly.

Zero

He looked into her eyes for a few moments, smiling at her words before stealing her lips again, giving her a heated kiss as he felt his lust flare fully back to life. She would be able to feel him hard and pulsating again as Gabriel thrust himself deep inside her again, rocking his hips hungrily at the way her sex clamped down on him.

visualspice

Gasping, she clung to him tighter, her own sex pulsating in reaction to his. Her eyes were closed tightly, her body shivering as she moved her hips in tune. But she let him do most of the work just keeping her body angled in just the right way for him to continue to piston into her, claiming her, and she melting at it.

Let her forget the past few months. The past few years.
Let her forget she had taken in another man's seed- a monster. Though her belly might grow, she swallowed down the fear, the truth and clung to Gabriel, pleading desperately.
"Gods.. I want you to get me pregnant,"s he moaned. Because he deserved to have this child, any child. Perhaps it was.Perhaps before it was just a dream.

ANd in this moment, the dream would be perfect.

Zero

Those words...

Gabriel slammed into her with renewed vigor, chest heaving slightly. God, he wanted nothing more than that. No matter what they did now, the child already in Valia's womb would never be his by blood, but Ansgar help him, he was going to get her pregnant - again and again and again.

Who knew what possessed him to do it, but he tangled a hand in her hair and growled into her ear hotly. "I'm going to. You're going to give me as many beautiful children as I can fucking put in you, Valia."

visualspice

Valia's eyes went wide, but a fond glittering sparkled across them as she looked into his eyes.
"Gods... Gabriel," shes stole a kiss from him, grabbing his cheeks as she did so. "Gods.. fuck me... " Her eyes rolled back. "Fuck me hard!"

Zero

"You want hard?" His hand was still tangled in her hair, his voice low and gravelly. She wanted to be fucked hard. So fuck her hard is what he did.

His green eyes were intense as he stared down into her beautiful face, watching the reactions he inspired each time he rammed himself into her, every rock-hard inch. Although he occasionally dipped down to claim her mouth roughly in a very demanding kiss.

Under normal circumstances Gabriel might have worried about hurting her, but right now he couldn't hold himself back if he wanted to.

visualspice

She was rocked by each hard thrust, heavy breasts and long hair shaking as she breathed deeply, whimpering as her sex pooled with a surge of heat. Her toes curled, her limbs clawed at him before she soon found herself arching her back, so very near to her peek that when it finally happened, her lips fell open as she sobbed in sweet ecstasy. Crying his name.

"GABRIEL!"

Zero

Having his wife writhe and sob in ecstasy beneath him, hearing her cry out his name was enough to send Gabriel over the edge. Two final hard thrusts and he felt himself explode inside her, emptying his seed with a heavy groan. He slowed his hips, but didn't stop grinding himself into Valia's sex until his own sex softened.

Panting and out of breath, Gabriel dipped his head down to nuzzle against his wife's neck. "Oh fuck, Valia that was amazing."

visualspice

Valia moaned softly and nestled into him, a hand in his hair.
"When did your tongue become so crude?" she asked, sighing and turning down to kiss the top of his head.

Zero

"Well I have this gorgeous little minx of a wife with a rather crude mouth herself. She has this habit, a talent really, for bringing out both the best and worst of me." Gabriel teased gently before letting out a content sigh and nuzzling his face against Valia's very generous breasts as his arms wrapped around.

visualspice

She sighed too, wrapping her arms lightly around him and closing her eyes.
After a long moment of just laying there, she found herself whispering, "I love you." And was very conscious of it, even though she was just about to slip off to sleep.

Zero

"I love you too, my Goddess." He whispered in response, green eyes closed as he felt both his mind and body growing heavy with sleep. If left alone he would happily spend the next several hours using his wife's bosom as his pillow.