Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Return Of The Assassin-Open (Anyone/Any race is welcome to avail of my services)

Started by Slithix, January 26, 2015, 03:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slithix

"It's been a while" thought Slithix as he reflected upon his recent lack of employment. However his hopes were high as he returned to the mountain side village of Para, a place where he had received many assignments before. He thought to himself "I'll behave myself today" as he robbed only one local Shepard on the way even sparing his worthless life.

Although this was not his first time visiting the town, the masked assassin knew very little about the ethnicity. However this wasn't a major issue as this village was a major trade stop along the Kilanthro Mountains. Slithix made haste towards the town centre to check if there was any affairs waiting to be meddled in. As usual this was not the case and so the Mountain Ale was his next port of call.

As an assassin it is very hard to find employers without attracting the attention of the local guards. That's why Slithix had to come up with a secret call to attract wealthy investors. He disguised himself as a bard and played his Assassins Call on the Ebony flute he carried around. This however was not just an ordinary tale, the Assassins Call was once feared throughout the land although over time many others have learned of this quite popular tune. A now perfect disguise for the master himself.

Once the song was over Slithix went for a walk around the village. "They'll know where to find me"he thought to himself  "I just hope they don't take all night" he chuckled as he observed the behaviour of those around him.

JackieCat

Kirl had heard the song, and she was afraid of the man, but she wanted to talk to him.  She had heard the tune a while back and had learned its meaning from an evil lord she was pretending to work for at the time.

Just thinking of what kind of character hid beneath that copper mask made Kirl shiver.  But she would try to approach him at least.  He had just left the  tavern where he had played the song and was walking around the village, and Kirl stepped out from behind the building she had been behind and started to walk towards the assassin.

She forced herself to look somewhat relaxed, though her senses were even more alert than ever and her hands were ready to fly to the blades at her belt.  The hyena, Oax, trotted next to her, sensing the discomfort in Kirl and the human teenager could tell that the Brown Hyena was ready for a fight, if it came to it.

"Slithix," Kirl said quietly when she was just close enough for the assassin to hear her. "I have an offer to make."   
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor