Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Festival of Life [open] [M]

Started by Ethereal-Star, February 02, 2015, 05:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

Comoradh de Beatha, otherwise known as the Festival of Life.

This gathering occurred every summer, the woodland folk of the forests from all over the continent came to take part in the celebration. Elves, nymphs, fauns, satyrs, fairies and elder Fae beings. Pixies, sprites and nixies. Magical beasts and nature spirits of all kinds. Even some half-elves would attend the festivities, drawn to the merry activities of feasting, dancing, singing, instrumental music, pleasure-seeking and casual conversations. It was a grand time to be had and nature folk of many kinds looked forward to it. The festivities could be held all over Le'ranna, however this particular summer they took place in the Niahi Woods. The nymphs, fauns and other forest creatures of these woods, both fey and animal alike would of course be in attendance for it would be an atrocity if they did not. After all, why not come to the most well-known and most popular event for all of fey kind?

There were rules of course. Those being, first and foremost no violence or fighting to be had for this was a peaceful and fun-loving occasion, a time of celebration not war. Furthermore to enforce this rule all weapons would be confiscated upon arrival, to be put in a tree gazebo for storage and after the festivities had commenced, their owners could go and retrieve their armament. There would be no fear of theft either for the gazebo was warded by powerful nature magics. Nothing could pass through unless it was the ones who placed those wards to begin with, in this case the head arch-druid of the woods only had this privilege.

The second rule was that all attendees had to pass inspection first, to ensure they meant no harm to the forest and surrounding wooded areas. This was accomplished by passing through a magical wall that gauged one's honesty and trustworthiness, examining their reasons and motivations for coming here. It was only a precautionary measure, and not too invasive. Those who passed through safely without getting struck by a bolt of lighting were allowed entry. Those who were dealt the lightning bolt were sent back from whence they came, only taking minimal damage for the lightning was not meant to kill, only warn and deter those who would do harm.

The third and final rule was no humans were allowed for this was a festival for Nature's Children and them only. Humans were known to be wild and destructive and not in a good way. Not all humans of course were like this, but nevertheless they were not allowed for they could not be fully trusted. The magical barrier would also test for this, in the case of any sort of trickery to be had. Half-elves and other hybrids were allowed provided they had some Fae blood in them.

Otherwise the rules were set. It had been this way for many years, and for many years afterward it would continue. The old human saying 'If it isn't broke, don't fix it' applied here just as well. The gathering would include much feasting and dancing, for a huge table laden with many types of food was spread out on a green cloth, the green representing the green of plants, trees, leaves and grasses. A group of musicians were off to the side, playing their many instruments of harps, flutes, piccolos, bells, wind-bells and violins, providing more of a merry atmosphere with their rich, beautiful sounds being orchestrated. A large area was provided for dancing and many other smaller areas around that for idle conversation and mingling. Small private tents were also placed here and there throughout the forest for those who wanted to experience the pleasures of the flesh. A Maypole was also erected in the center of the festivities to occur. Nymphs and elves could be seen dancing around this Maypole, content to have fun and be free. For above all, this was a celebration of Life and all it had to offer.

It was here among all the feasting and partying, that the wood nymph Gwil laughed and danced among with all the others. She was having fun and nothing could ruin it for her for the forest maiden was thoroughly enjoying herself. Gwilwilethneth did a slow, sensual dance for a group of male forest elves and satyrs that were watching, smiling and laughing with them. One of the satyrs got up from his seated position and walked over to her, with Gwil still swaying slowly to the music and whispered lightly into her ear something, before the wood nymph giggled. The two walked off to a private tent, Gwil grinning in delight and the satyr holding onto her arm in a kind of almost possessive way as he guided her to one of the nearby tents before slipping inside to have their fun. A merry time indeed it was, for it was quite a large gathering, one of the largest it's ever been.

And the partying continued, with the drinking, feasting and dancing ensuing for as long as they wanted.

Lloyd Orodelo

Trik had heard of the Comoradh de Beatha, but never had the chance to attend to it since he was always flying here and there, gathering information and raising money for his next adventure. This year, he wanted to make a change. He wanted to get away from everything he did during his short life of a pixie to lay back for a sec, to catch his breath.
      He came upon the information about the festival by accident, while eavesdropping on a group of elves, two weeks ago. He heard them talk about the beauty of the revelries, the good people that were going and everything. It made Tryk very excited about it and he wanted to take part of it!
      He crossed the wall without any problem, since he wasn't here for business. He flew to a tent were he landed on top of the main beam. He could hear people having fun under him. The sounds and the atmosphere and everything in this party was stimulating him to his apex.

His body sending shivers so intense that his wings were going haywire, trick chose to sneak in the tent and assist to want was going in there.

Ethereal-Star

Gwilwilethneth giggled and then nibbled on the satyr's ear playfully before he proceeded to push her down on the ground and then climb over top of her. They were in the process of removing their clothes when the satyr and Gwil both noticed movement out of the corner of their eyes before a pixie with emerald green eyes poked his head in to see what all the commotion was about!

"Ah, I see we have a visitor." Gwil commented, running her hands over the satyr's chest.

"We do indeed." her lover echoed. He glanced at the pixie then back at the wood nymph. "Shall we give him a show he won't soon forget?"

"I like this plan." Gwil murmured seductively. Then to the satyr she said loudly, "Join with me now! I want to feel you inside me!"

The satyr responded by removing the rest of their clothes and swiftly entered Gwilwilethneth as she cried out in pleasure at the contact. Their movements started out slow, but quickly picked up their pace. While the pixie was still watching which neither of them cared, not one bit. When they both slowed down a little, Gwilwilethneth gasped out, "Enjoying the show?" directing her question to the inquisitive pixie.

Lloyd Orodelo

A small blush had appeared on Trik pale grey skin, he blinked a few time then shook his head. He wasn't going to stay in the 'door'way like this when those good people where inviting him in. he flew around the tent, searching for the perfect vantage point. Once he did, he settled down and one of his hands disappeared in his pants.
    "Yes I do, m'mam!" answered Trik with a wink of his left emerald eye. " I shall thank you for the invitation to watch, it's been so long since i had a chance blowing off steam." He giggled.

Ethereal-Star

"Aren't we a naughty one." Gwilwilethneth purred, before the two of them started up again. Gasps, moans and grunts continued as the two made love to each other. Soon, the satyr came, with Gwil following not too long afterwards. They lay like that there for several moments, breathing heavily before the satyr grinned down at her and said, "Shall we go again?"

Gwil nodded her head quite enthusiastically. And off they went, with more moans and gasping occurring. They were actually being quite loud but the party around them was probably louder. But no matter. The stamina of both parties was not to be underestimated, for both satyr and wood nymph had a lot of steam to blow off. And apparently, so did their pixie audience.

SilmeriaElemred

((Decided to go for Silmeria after all ^^. For her outfit, visit her profile and think away the blood xD maybe I will add a moonelf in as well later.))

For many years, the phoenix heard about this gathering. But never had she joined or even got near it. Would they allow someone like her she wondered. A creature of flame. Surely fire was a source of life. The ashes , it was mainly known for its destructive force.

despite being good in combat, she hated it. And this celebration was perhaps everything she needed.

She had arrived in her human form however. With her smooth white hair that reached till halfway her back, and a black ribbon in her hair that gave her two smooth tails. She had one of her own feathers in her hair however. Despite now looking human, those who were here as well could feel she was not as human as she looked.

She had given her magic bag with ease that now held all of her weapons and had stored her cloak in it as well. Anybody who without her permission and instructions would attempt to take things out would get a hand full of maggots, cockroaches and other creepy things instead, and if by any chance it would be stolen, she could find it back.

She passed the magic wall with ease and looked around. Already she could smell the scent of sex. Perhaps she would participate with it as well if she found someone she would not mind doing it with. It did not needed feelings though. Making love could be done without actually feeling it for the partner. She hoped though she could just enjoy a day of relaxation and fun for the last time seemed like it had been forever.

She started to dance and was for a moment tempted to release innocent flames. But she resisted. Her dance however could be seen as something inviting and almost sensual.

Ethereal-Star

((Going to add Chestnut to the festivities as well, since it would be highly likely he would also be here to participate, given his nature and everything. :) ))

Chestnut had been excitedly awaiting this grand party for some time now. And now it was finally here! And the unicorn couldn't wait to start strutting his stuff and have a blast. Passing the wall with no problem whatsoever, he did a little flip of his light blue mane as he entered, neighing softly and nickering. Now to have some fun....

Looking around, he spotted where a majority of the party-goers were dancing and talking with each other, a huge table laid out with all kinds of delicacies. Pretty soon, he was putting on a spectacular light show with his horn, it glowing a bright pretty white. The people around him all applauded gaily and Chestnut of course, reared his head back and laughed happily. A young nymph with yellow and white hair walked up to him and greeted him shyly.

Chestnut greeted her back. "Why, hullo there miss nymph! What can I do for ya? Would you like a bouquet of flowers in hand? All you gotta do is wish for it and I will deliver!"

The nymph nodded and made her wish. Pretty soon, a bouquet of multi-colored flowers of different types magically appeared in her hands and she giggled jovially and thanked the unicorn. "My pleasure, Narvela! A pretty bouquet for a pretty nymph, although I must say the flowers pale in comparison to your beauty." The nymph simply giggled and flounced happily away, showing all her nymph-y friends her new found prize. They all oohed and ahhed over it, with a couple more of them asking for their own bouquets. Of course, Chestnut obliged, differing the type of flowers and colors for each requested wish.

Not too much later, the unicorn was dancing up a storm, head thrown back, kicking up his hooves with tail and mane swishing about, having a grand ol' time. Several forest fairies and flower fairies were dancing along with him, also having fun. A few minutes into the dance, a blonde-haired female elf also joined in too. Everyone looked like they were having fun which was how it was supposed to be.

Chestnut stopped after awhile, having decided to go visit the buffet table. On the way there, he spotted a white-haired female with a fiery aura about her, dancing a near sensual dance along with all the others there. Chestnut thought this might be one of the fabled creatures known as phoenixes, but he wasn't entirely sure at this point. He made his way over to her and asked her with a silly grin on his equine face. "This party's really heating up, wouldn't you say?" Before laughing at his own joke and then simply looked at her, still wearing a goofy grin.

Meanwhile in the various tents scattered about, there were others besides Gwil and her satyr companion getting it on inside, the scents of sex and love-making really evident now, even to those who didn't necessarily have a keen nose. Gwil and her satyr companion had just finished another round of love-making, and if one were to listen carefully they might hear her scream out in pleasure, "More, you handsome stud, you!" Of course, that might be somewhat difficult as there were already quite a few noises and sounds elsewhere all over the place, music, people talking and pretty much all the sounds one would associate with a grand gathering such as this.

Needless to say, it was shaping up to be quite the party.

SilmeriaElemred

Silmeria looked at Chestnut and smiled. It had been long since she had last seen a unicorn. She wondered if thisone had a human or elven form too. ''Heating up huh? As long as it is not from me it should be safe'' she jestered.

It was strange to her. But here she did not nessesarily had to hide what she was. Having met Killian and various others had slowly removed the fear of being discovered. She gave him a polite bow. ''Seeing one of your kin has been a while for me. But I'm honored to be in your presence.''

Ethereal-Star

"The pleasure is all mine." Chestnut stated, grinning from ear to ear. "The name's Chestnut, one of the most majestic unicorns around, if I do say so myself. And I do."

Offering his hoof for her to shake in cordial greeting, he asked her then, "And who might you be, fair maiden of fire?" Celestial blue eyes sparkling playfully, and with a hint of mischief in them.

SilmeriaElemred

''Silmeria Elemred. Or Sil for short.'' Silmeria replied. As expected, the unicorn had seen right through her human appearance. In some way though.

''Most majestic. And modest?'' she jestered. She took the hoof with both her hands. She looked human but some of their ways including greeting by shaking hands no matter how often done it was still strange. ''If the unicorn Sicillica is still around though, majestic wise it would certainly be a tie.'' she said with a wink.

Wehter it was the unicorn working its magic or just being here, she actually felt a bit at ease. Or at least not as much on edge as usual. ''Sicillica could morph into an elf though, like I can turn human. Are you capable? If so we could share a dance.''

Ethereal-Star

"It is a great pleasure, Silmeria." Chestnut's eyes twinkled as they shook hoof and hand together.

At her comment, he simply grinned and said, "Just basic confidence, mind you. And ah, Sicillica... I haven't seen her in aaaages. I wonder what's she's been up to all this time. Most likely traveling the world as she had originally planned." Chestnut recalled Sicillica most fondly as they had been great friends over the centuries. However, the other unicorn had decided to take an extended world tour, seeing the sights in one place before moving on to the next and then back again as the years passed. It had been a long time since they had crossed paths with one another and he wondered again just how she was doing these days.

"As for another form, nope, this form here is all I got, all the grandness of Chestnut Sparkle Mister, at your service." He tossed his mane about, lifting his head high into the air and held it there as though he were posing for an artist to paint the perfect portrait of him in all his wondrous glory.

Grinning at the phoenix once more, Chestnut asked, "Hey, you wanna hear a song? I composed it myself!"

SilmeriaElemred

The memories regarding Sicillica were fond. Good company and great in bed too. '' not everyone needs a human form.'' She said with a smile. ''In my case it is simply mote convenient.'' She giggled.

''I would love to hear it. Would somewhere away from the current music be an idea?''

Ethereal-Star

"Whatever the lady wishes." And Chestnut leaned down on all fours as though he were bowing to her. Leading them over to a more quieter area, Chestnut cleared his throat, winked and then began his song. It was rather a silly song, but that was entirely his intention, to make people laugh and feel more light of heart after hearing it.

"I'm a unicorrrrrn,
With a big white hoorrrrrrnn,
And I love to dance and sinnnnnng,
And all the fun that briiinnnngs,
As I stamp and snooorrrrt,
With all my friendly cohorrrrts,
Joyful and merrrrry,
Please don't forget the sherrrrry,
As the night wears onnnnn,
We'll get drunk and sing giddy sooongs,
Until the wee hours of morrrrn,
When a new day is borrrrrrn,
We'll have a grand ol' tiiiiime,
Until the bright sun again shiiines,
And if ye ever hear of a unicornnnnn,
With a big white horrrn,
Dancing away the niiiight,
A most fabulous siiight,
Then ye'd best know who it beeeee,
The most grandest unicorn ye ever did seeee,
Chestnut Sparkle Mister is my naaaame,
While jokes and pranks are my gaaaame,
As the children all say woooow,
I shall end this song with a swooping boooooooooow"

And Chestnut did exactly that, bending down as low as a unicorn could go, making quite the show of it too as his funny tune reached its end. He winked again at Silmeria, asking her simply, "Well? What'cha think?"

SilmeriaElemred

The phoenix clapped and laughed. ''It was good'' she said. Gods it had been long she could allow silly things in her life. She wished she had at the least taken one of her instruments from her bag but she pondered. Phoenixes had a lovely singing and chanting voice in both forms. That was what she read and times she had sung in a tavern or inn always seemed welcomed by those presend even though her songs were not even half as cheerful as the one Chestnut sang.

Not to mention most songs she knew were really old. She remembered one though. ''I got one for you too. A song about life. I do not have a song starting me. A few stories though.'' she said eventually and she started to sing.

Ethereal-Star

While listening to the song, the unicorn had been bobbing his head this way and that, clearly enjoying the beautiful sounds. When she finished, Chestnut neighed in contentment and stated, "A lovely song it is, and also very appropriate for the festival. I would really love to hear more."

The words were in an old tongue Chestnut had heard several times before in his long life, so he recognized some of the words that were sung. His own native language, a dialect of Celestial called Eponyus, was somewhat similar to it, although the majority of the pronunciation was quite different. It had been a while since he had been around others who could also speak it, those like Sicillica. As was the case often happened to be when one left their home plane to venture to the mortal world below.

"But first, let us each grab a drink to toast to this marvelous festival and everything it symbolizes, yes? I thought I spotted an absolutely divine vanilla drink being served at the table of plenty over yonder." Indicating with his horn towards said table. "And then you can sing for me more wonderful tunes!" The unicorn began to head over in that direction, eager to grab some of the delicious drink mentioned.

SilmeriaElemred

''I am always in for vanilla'' Silmeria said with a smile and followed Chestnut. ''Just do not try to get me drunk'' she dared to giggle. ''It has been a while since I have sang these songs. People these days either do not appreciate them or know what they're about since the language is either long forgotten or not their own.''

When arriving at the table she got herself a serving although wondered how Chestnut would be drinking it before her eyes drifted to those playing music. Harp. Violin. Being in the celebration mode she would not mind playing. But with instruments she was more of a solo player instead unless the song demanded otherwise.

Ethereal-Star

"It is called "Vanilla Spice" and is one of the most delectable drinks ever to hit my equine taste buds!"

Venturing over there he selected one of the many cups already filled and waiting for someone to partake of it, crouching down on all fours and gripping it in his teeth before downing the contents in one go. "Ahh, tasty, just as I remembered! And no worries, the alcohol content for this particular drink is very low. You'd probably have to drink ten cups of it before even beginning to feel a little tipsy!"

Chestnut turned to look at Silmeria then, wearing a most adorable, albeit silly vanilla mustache, before he grinned and swiped a hoof over his mouth, licking his lips in the process. "My apologies for the added facial content, dear phoenix lady. But oh, is this stuff good. I will have me another!" And he did, adding another layer of vanilla coating to his mouth after drinking to the very last drop.

"To life and joy!" the unicorn stated merrily.

Back in the tent o' sex, Gwil and her lover had just now emerged from inside, both looking quite flushed and happy, the satyr's arm wrapped around the wood nymph's waist as they rejoined the festivities. She giggled girlishly as a wood elf came up to her and whispered something in her ear. This of course, made the satyr glare at the male wood elf before his eyes returned back to Gwilwilethneth as though to say, "she's mine." The elf got the picture and reluctantly left, eying the nymph longingly before he turned away while Gwil just huffed in displeasure, before her attention was drawn immediately back to the satyr, giggling again as he spoke dirty nonsense to her.

All around, the party was going at full-speed, lots of dancing, singing, feasting, with even a fae bard telling his tales to those who would listen, strumming a lute as he recited his many adventures. The group of musicians then began another tune, a more upbeat one, making another group of fae and elves start dancing to the fast melodies being played. And it was a tune that Chestnut recognized.

"Ooh, I love this piece! It's one of my favorites." And off he went, kicking his hooves up again as he added in a 'neigh, neigh' here and there where appropriate and stomping his hooves on the ground as well, in rhythm to the music.

SilmeriaElemred

Silmeria took a second drink and looked at the dancing, listening to the music. She did not know the tone but she did see Chestnut liked it before he confirmed it was actually one of his favourites.

Listening to the rhytm however she realised something. She finished her drink and prayed silently in her head they would not kick her out for this. Then again. Nothing would burn. The song, was just perfect for a firedance and she started to dance. Innocent playfull flames came from her feet and hands burning nothing they touched. They felt like a warm summerbreeze at the most. But it did not just say with flames that followed the trails her feet and hands made. Birds and butterflies were formed as well of the same fire. The dance itself, seemed to be a kind of playfull alluring folkdance, in the past performed by young maidens who had come of age and looked for a proper partner.

Ethereal-Star

The crowd around the phoenix girl clapped in time merrily as Silmeria danced her amazing fire dance. No one seemed to be offended or put off by it, as everyone was enjoying it tremendously, including Chestnut. In fact, Chestnut had stopped his own dancing so he could watch the show of flames before him and was cheering her on with shouts and neighs of, "That's the spirit! You go Sil!"

It seemed Gwilwilethneth also recognized the tune and wanted a piece of the action as well. She began another dance for the satyr and some others who were watching her, doing fast sensual, bordering on sexual moves that elicited whoops and hollers from the various males and even some of the females too.

Teasingly, the wood nymph ran her hands down over her tanned body, eying her recent lay with come-get-me eyes, and of course a couple of the male elves as well. One of them was the same one as before who had tried his luck with her, but had been chased off by her obviously jealous satyr lover. The elf in question smiled invitingly at her, lifting a drink to his lips, taking a long drag before he watched Gwil intensely, his gaze not once leaving her form. And the wood nymph was completely giving off all the right signals to him, her satyr lover whom she hadn't even bothered asking him his name yet, and any others who would look her way.

Giggling, she danced in circles around them all, running a hand over each of their chests, before slowly moving it down further, then taking away her hand quickly in a teasing fashion. Gwil outstretched her leg over the shoulder of the wood elf male who was giving her a very lust-filled look of desire, want shining clearly in his brown eyes as she gave him a very nice view of her nether region, before she quickly retracted her leg, putting her foot back down on the ground. As he looked back up at her face, brown eyes meeting green ones in a mischievous manner, the wood nymph smiled before moving away from him, much to his disappointment. Gwil clearly enjoyed all the attention and teasing the males that were around her.

Of course, her latest romp in the grass was not so pleased, and gave the male elf yet another glare, this one much more murderous than the last one. Unlike the first time, the elf was not so easily deterred and only smirked at him in response. Meanwhile, Gwil continued her dance of passion and showing skin, other nymphs beginning to join in as well with their own moves of sensuality. It seemed a rivalry had been formed between wood elf and satyr, as to who would get the girl. Gwil would gladly do them both, many times over if she had her way. She had noooo problem with that! But first she wanted to dance. And so dance she did...

SilmeriaElemred

Silmeria's dancing was quite alluring as well but not in a competetive way. Her hands did went over her body. One even almost touching the special area at her thighs for a brief moment. She saw the dancing of Gwil too and the gaze of the male woodelf. Hoping he would not cause trouble.

Silmeria had occasionally met nymphs and knew how good they could tease. And how they were in bed. But for now. Her dances were not meant to seduce men to tease them and not giving them what they would seemed to get. Would she end up having sex it would be with one person. Two at the most. An idea struck her though. Her firedance continued and she had made her way to Gwil. Dancing around the girl for a moment so see if she was interested in a duo dance.