Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Festival of Life [open] [M]

Started by Ethereal-Star, February 02, 2015, 05:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

The forest elf took it all in stride, grunting and groaning in pleasure as she rode him even more wildly. "Keep it going baby." he drawled, before taking her other breast in his hand and repeating the same action on it as he did the other.

Ejnor grinned at Silmeria's words but for now was content with what they were doing. Gorstag however heard this and said, "You just might soon find out." Giving Gwil a few more good thrusts as he touched her g-spot with his huge hairy cock, the wood nymph moaning in turn, running her nails down his back, enough to draw blood which only spurred the satyr on more.

"Oh yes...." Gwlwilethneth managed to get out, before another major thrust inside her depths quieted any more actual words from her. Her nails dug even more deeper into his back.

SilmeriaElemred

Normally those words would've certainly resulted in a slap. Basicly not many people got away so easily by telling Silmeria what to do. She was fire. It goes it's own way. And certainly, nobody was normally permitted to call her baby.

''Ahh!'' came from her mouth as her other nipple got pinched. More and more tension built up inside of her sex, moans following one another faster and harder as she felt Ejnor's cock moving inside of her pussy.

''ahh... ahh! AHH!!!'' she came again with a loud moan. Fluids dripping out of her and over Ejnor's cock and balls as she came. But she did not stop moving. Not until he would climax too and perhas well. There was a little magic at work as she had drawn a little mark on her leg.

She leaned in close to Ejnor kissing him passionatly and then gently bit a few places in his neck and the tip of his ear. ''If you like...'' she moaned. Her voice heated. ''I know a little trick that can keep you going for a long time. Climaxing over and over again.'' she suggested. You can then even match the Satyr.'' it was no secret the satyr had more, way more stamina then Ejnor did.

Ethereal-Star

"Is that so." Ejnor looked at her, a small twinkle in his eye then. "Show me then, sweet thing."

Moaning again as her walls clenched around his cock and he pulled her down more heavily upon him. Another moan left his lips as his ear was lightly nipped teasingly. Elf ears after all were quite sensitive to touch.

Gwil then sat on Gorstag's face then as he licked her there hungrily. "You taste like the sweetest nectar." he murmured, the hairs on his face tickling her bare pussy.

Gwil grinned and sat herself more firmly on him, encouraging him even more. Then she was roughly thrown to the ground, belly up as Gorstag loomed over her then, eyeing her hungrily. His hand trailed down her body before he inserted two fingers into her wet region, spreading her legs as far apart as they would go. Scissoring them back and forth inside her slowly then picking up speed, while lightly touching her clit too. Gwil moaned and let out a scream as the pressure continued to build and build. And Gorstag's ministrations only increased in their fever pitch.

SilmeriaElemred

''Don't mind that I do'' Silmeria whispered huskily in his ear. Letting her tongue run over the outer edge.

Fortunatly she was already sitting on him and could reach his leg. Using her own juices to make her finger wet and drew a small symbol on the elf's leg. It would last for hours to come. The only side effect though would be that if Ejnor would fall asleep at some point which due to the amount of sex would be inevetable anyway, it would last about three to four hours more. And the effects of the magic would last until either the time was up or Ejnor no longer felt like continueing.

''There you go hot stuff..'' Silmeria spoke. Not even having stopped riding him for a single moment. She could hear the wet noises their sex made.

She moaned softly in his ear pleasurably and ocassionaly licked or sucked it's tip. Her arms around him scratching his back gently

Ethereal-Star

Ejnor grinned, and looked at the glistening symbol on his leg. "Is that a rune?" he asked with a side look towards Silmeria. Moaning again as she sucked on his sensitive ears, and then kissed her fiercely as she rode him over and over again. "If so, I just might match the stamina of our goat friend here." he said, temporarily breaking the kiss before resuming it.

Gorstag only grinned as he continued to finger-fuck the wood nymph. "You wish, elf. My stamina, like all my kind is legendary. You try beating that even with magic."

"Is that a challenge?" Ejnor put out, before grinding his hips harder into Silmeria's. "We shall see, goat boy."

Gwilwilethneth soon came under Gorstag's administrations and before she could fully recover, the satyr was inside of her again, pumping away like a wild man, or rather a wild goat man. "You're on." he bet to himself silently the wood elf wouldn't last another hour. At this rate the satyr could go all night. He'd done so plenty of times before. Why would now be any different?

SilmeriaElemred

''You could match it, even better it'' Silmeria moaned huskily in his ear. ''And yes it is a rune. Very ancient magic. I also recommend to not apply it on yourself''

As he grinded in her even harder a moan escaped her lips. ''Gods...'' she did smile desirely though. It was not often she could release her animalistic side and phoenixes being a being of fire, could be very, very passionate.

She continued to ride him a little longer before she got off him and took Ejnor's hard cock in her mouth. Sucking and licking him.

Ethereal-Star

So the competition was on. Satyr against wood elf. Legendary stamina against ancient rune magic to increase sex drive. And the night was only half through.

Ejnor groaned and grunted as Silmeria pleased him with her mouth, and threaded his hands through her white locks, bringing her head even closer to his elfhood. "That's my phoenix girl, keep it going." Letting out a grunt with each lick and suck.

Gwilwilethneth purred in Gorstag's ear. "You think he'll tire before long, don't you?" she said giggling even as she bounced up and down. "You don't think he can go all night?"

Gorstag only got more frenzied in his movements. "Against me? It'd have to be some pretty potent magic for that to happen."

Gwil only laughed at that. "I could keep him going for a long time." the wood nymph mused.

"Right now, you're mine." Gorstag growled to her, which only made Gwil wetter as a result.

''Yes, I am. For now." Gwilwilethneth couldn't help but tease him some. For which he just fucked her harder and harder.

SilmeriaElemred

It would not just be the sex drive though. Just like the satyr Ejnor would be able to climax over and over again and would not hurt. Silmeria had somehow always remembered the rune and its sigils well although actually it had only been the second time she used it. Once with him, and now with Ejnor.

When Ejnor called her phoenix girl though she took his cock out of her moth but did use her hand. ''What gave me away I wonder.'' She had not realised how many feathers she had made appear in her hair and even three of her longer tailfeathers had appeared. Their roots just above her ass.

She brought her mouth to Ejnors balls and gently licked and sucked them whilest continueing to pull him and rub his tip in her hand. Hearing Gorstag's comment she smiled. Ejnor would not just go on the whole night. If he wanted he could go on till morning. The two men or the nymph could not even imagine how strong this ancient magic was. Where Kayden had some from, all who worked in pleasurehouses got these runes so they could keep on going, and going without feeling pain or discomfort. The effects would wear off after a long work day so they could sleep and eat only to get the mark back the day after. Some though even let it be tatooed on their very skin so it could go on forever.

The desire to feel something inside of her had only grown more and soon one of her hands had traveled between her legs where she rubbed her clit and insterted two of her own fingers.

She took his cock back in her mouth with a soft moan. Her own flesh still wet and in anticipation of feeling a cock once more or a mouth and fingers. Dripping with cum and her own juices.

Ethereal-Star

Soon enough, Ejnor was rock hard and panting heavily, his fingers threading more tightly in her hair. "Considering your feathers, it wasn't....that difficult...to realize." he grunted out in between words. If she kept going on like this, he would cum soon and quite heavily too. Squeezing his eyes shut, his breaths coming in short pants. "That's it, my little...fiery...phoenix. Keep...at it."

The wood nymph called out Gorstag's name several times as they fucked, as did the satyr her name as well. "Ahhh...ahh...Gorstag, you wild beast you...ahhhhhhh!!!" Continuing to scream out his name in ecstasy, the two of them moving in rapturous unison.

SilmeriaElemred

The phoenix had not realised how many feathers had even appeared. She'd have to make sure to fix her appearance.

Silmeria had no planning on stopping. She could feel he was soon going to cum and she would take it in. All of it. She moaned from both the feel and taste of his cock, and touching herself.

The sounds Gorstag and Gwil made was a huge turn on for her somehow too.

Ethereal-Star

Throbbing with want and need, Ejnor then reached his release, his cock pulsing and jetting out load after load after load of white cum, some of it getting on the phoenix girl's face and breasts. He let out a loud grunt and moaned, throwing his head back, fingers tightening in Silmeria's hair to the point of being painful.

Gwil and Gorstag reached the end of another round of sex, both panting for a few moments before the satyr started up again. The wood nymph turned her head to look at Ejnor, a grin plastered across her tanned features. "Look at him go..." she purred out in a sultry voice, daring to reach out a hand to caress his taut butt cheeks.

Looking at the other girl, the forest maiden asked her with a playful smile on her face. "Can you manage all that?"

SilmeriaElemred

''Of course I can. I dealt with someone under the rune's circumstances before'' Silmeria spoke after swallowing what was in her mouth. She did clean her face before casting him a lustfull look. ''And I can handle much more. Heck I bet I could handle you both at the same time.'' she teased. ''Or maybe all three but that then again would not be fair now would it.'' she turned her back towards Ejnor and allowed his cock to slide inside of her wet womanhood before she started to ride him again.