Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Festival of Life [open] [M]

Started by Ethereal-Star, February 02, 2015, 05:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

When Silmeria made her way over to Gwilwilethneth, tongues of flame trailing behind her as she glided over to the dancing wood nymph, Gwil welcomed the opportunity.

Breaking off from her fellow nymph friends who were also involved in a large group dance of their own, she waved her arms in the air, body twirling and twisting in an erotic manner as she danced alongside the phoenix who was in her human form. All the while, making come hither looks and gestures to the now rivaling wood elf and satyr, both obviously competing for her attention. Gwil didn't mind or was concerned at all, in truth the whole rivalry of it absolutely excited and delighted her. She was definitely going to have great fun with this.

Chestnut watched the proceedings, shaking his large blue mane in amusement as he watched it all, neighing a soft snort in reply as the wood nymph shook her breasts right in the wood elf's face and then immediately after, the satyr as well, both of which tried to make a grab for her but she danced playfully out of the way, shaking her head and grinning as though to say, 'nuh uh, not yet, there will be plenty of time for that later.' The satyr and his rival now both looking more determined than ever to 'win' this little conquest of theirs.

SilmeriaElemred

The duo firedance quickly took a different turn as Silmeria went with Gwil's kind of dancing. She brought herself behind the Nymph letting her hands run down from her shoulders to her hips alluringly before bringing them to Gwils body where her hands made her way up just over the girls abdomen over the breasts but did not touch Gwil's skin.

The nymph smelled alluringly and Silmeria could basicly smell that she had sex earlier. Lust prickling her nose. When her hands reached Gwil's shoulders she spun the girl around and brought her face close to her own gently with her hands. It was almost as if she would kiss her but when they were a mere inch from oneanother she released Gwil's face and took a step backwards making alluring movements and butterflies of flame that danced around Gwil before they flew into the audience.

Ethereal-Star

And Gwilwilethneth happily went with it all, putting as much enthusiasm into the dance as she could. Swaying her hips from side to side alluringly, she tilted her head to the side and looked at Silmeria with a mischievous expression. Fiery butterflies swirled around her as the wood nymph synchronized her movements with those of the phoenix.

As the flaming winged creatures flew off into the crowd, Gwil summoned a bit of her own magic, making some flowers grow at their feet, green and gold leaves swirling around the two of them that slowly drifted to the ground before disappearing. Gwilwilethneth continued to pour magic into the flowers as she danced, making them grow almost as tall as the two women themselves. The flowers were of the colors of blue, yellow and pink, swaying along as though they too were dancing.

The wood nymph then copied the earlier movements of Sil, running her hands just over the other girl's body but not actually touching her before she moved her hands back to her own body, briefly touching the area between her legs while glancing invitingly at both satyr and wood elf as she did. The male wood elf looked at her with a grin, lifted his cup of wine to her as a toast before partaking of its contents once more, eying her over the brim of the cup. The satyr, ever intent on outdoing the other male, gave her intense hungry stares as though mentally undressing her with his eyes. He gave her his full attention as though she were the only woman in the world for him.

Many others had stopped what they were doing and joined the continually growing audience who were watching both Gwil and Silmeria, as well as the other nymphs dancing in their own group. Soon the two groups merged, with nine nymphs and a phoenix in human form dancing all together in one big group of fun. The musicians present then began another tune, even faster than the one before it, to accommodate the heightened sense of jubilation in the air.

SilmeriaElemred

Getting the reply Gwil gave her brought a mischievous smile on Silmeria's face. With a twirl she brought Gwil close to her, this time their chests touching. ''Shall we drive them even more crazy?'' she whispered before twirling the nymph away. After all there was still a song playing. She knew the two men only had eyes for Gwil but she did not mind. Secretly wondering how priceless their faces would be if the nymph would take private time with someone else.

Silmeria's movements became faster too but she did still have to make sure that the fire would not hurt anything or anyone. The huge flowers were pretty although somehow scared her a bit too at first.

A few more feathers had appeared in her hair and her pace quickened. Twirling, and her slender legs moving with the rhytm the musicians offered them.

Ethereal-Star

In response to that, Gwil grinned and danced closer to the phoenix, her movements no less erotic than before with the males. "Yes, let's..." she whispered in a sultry voice, playfully bumping her hip into the other girl's own hip. "Let's drive them absolutely wild." Of course, referring to her ever-faithful admirers, both of the woods and forests themselves, but different personifications of such. "We'll make 'em beg..." and she giggled quite joyously at that.

The two danced on, Gwil putting on a very fast-moving number as she circled Silmeria with nymphish delight gleaming in her green eyes. Slowly edging away from the others as she surreptitiously danced her way to one of the unoccupied tents...

Chestnut shook his head, grinning at all the fun and games going on, and headed back over to the table of food. After downing another drink of Vanilla Spice, he eyed a delicious morsel of food in the shape of a green leaf. Nibbling on it curiously, he found it tasted quite good, that of honey and barley as well as other ingredients mixed together. There was a whole plateful of these little guys.

Nodding appreciatively, he sampled another one and gulped it down, letting out an 'ahh' in the process. An elf/fae hybrid made her way to the table to try some food too, and he gave her a respectful nod in her direction as well as a toothy grin of greeting. She smiled back and picked up one of the cookies on the same plate, finding it to be very yummy indeed. "It is delicious, is it not?" he asked her, smiling.

"Yes, it certainly is." she replied. She introduced herself as Mireth and they conversed for some time while the wood nymph and the phoenix were busy having their own kind of fun. The party would likely be in full swing for several hours, if not days even. A happy time indeed.

SilmeriaElemred

Silmeria kept dancing around Gwil. Touching her body in places most of the people here could only fantasize about. But that was just the game of it. Fighting was not allowed so if a person wanted to enter a lovetent with someone else, it either had to be mutual or settled in ways od dancing. Dancing herself could be quite a battle as well.

Not only did Silmeria touch her own body, although mostly was just barely a touch, she eventually put her hands very low on Gwil's waist and let them descend to her upper legs. ''Let me know till how far you want me to go'' she whispered. Finding a bit of joy in this too. In the past she'd never realise it if she cockteased in any way or was on her way to seduce someone. But now, she realised the game she placed. And enjoyed it.

Ethereal-Star

The wood nymph enjoyed all the thrills the dance offered. The two continued at it until the musicians finished their song, before playing another one. This one was a festive tune as well, although not quite as fast as the one that came before it.

Gwil would have kept on happily dancing had she not then spotted her companions, Talon and Twinkle, emerge onto the scene. "Talon! Twinkle! I was wondering where you two had scampered off to!" Stopping the dance to greet her animal friends warmly, scratching the wolf behind her ears and outstretching a hand to let the butterfly land upon it, giving her an air kiss. "Hi Gwilly!" the butterfly spoke, but the sound was like the whisper of a butterfly's wings in flight, the words materializing into the air like a magic spell being weaved. "We came to have some fun too!"

Talon gave a wolfish grin on her gray canine features, as she too nodded in affirmation. Yes, we figured it was time to join in the festivities. I finally managed to pull Twinkle here away from her own little gathering. She was being quite the flighty butterfly. the wolf sent this message telepathically to Gwilwilethneth, and Gwil just laughed in response. She could almost see in her mind's eye, the wolf having to chase after the butterfly.

The two had been her companions for a long time as they were not your normal butterfly or wolf. For one thing, they lived much longer than the average wolf or butterfly, being a magical variant of one. Plus, Twinkle had a tiny bit of her own kind of magic in the form of a single spell she could cast. Twinkle had been with her since her birth and Talon became her comrade after the wood nymph had helped to save her and her babies from hunters and poachers. They were bonded together in a special kind of way, as most druids like Gwil had at least one animal companion. They were almost always there for each other, and Gwil wouldn't have it any other way.

"Yes, I just came from my own party!" Twinkle chortled happily, wings fluttering a little as she balanced herself on her mistress's hand.

SilmeriaElemred

Silmeria thanked Gwil for the dance and a bit out of breath joined Chestnut again. ''That was the most fun I had in hundreds of years..'' she said with a chuckle. ''Sorry about that. I let myself go a little...''

She smiled and practically radiated. And not from the alcohol; she was immune to it's effects. ''I think I owe you a few songs. I doubt the musicians would appreciate me using the harp though. Or violin.''

Ethereal-Star

"There is no need to apologize for having fun!" Chestnut quipped, as he took yet another drink of Vanilla Spice. "So good..." he murmured, before slurping that down in about three gulps. He came back up with another vanilla mustache. "Yay, more songs! Let's hear 'em."

Mireth had since gone back to rejoin her friends, so that left Chestnut and Silmeria to talk to each other for awhile. Gwilwilethneth however, was still having her own fun of cockteasing the two males fawning after her. Going up to both of them, she grabbed their arms and led them both straight over to a tent, calling over her shoulder to her animal companions, "You two enjoy the festivities while I'm gone!" Talon and Twinkle obliged and went off to mingle with the rest of the party-goers while their mistress had more pleasurable sex. It was something they were both used to, after all Gwil had been around the block too many times to count. The satyr and wood elf had quite the comical looking facial expressions on, as while they both wanted to fuck Gwil long into the night, they also wanted her both to themselves and didn't want to share. However they went with it, figuring it was either this or nothing at all.

SilmeriaElemred

''Carefull Chestnut. If there is alcohol in that drink well. I saw a drunk unicorn once...'' she said refering to Sicillica. ''It was weird...'' she gazed at the instruments again and walked forward to the musicians. Asking if they knew a particular song. A few nodded and after asking something else one gave up his spot behind the string instrument so Silmeria could take a seat. Wondering just like many others what this girl who was never here before would be playing.

She winked to Chestnut before playing a song. Despite it was a lullaby, it was a fine song for this night. Even though most were unfamiliar with what she was performing. After a short instrumental piece she started to sing.

''Slumber now, fiery Lords, nursed by the ageless Night.
Return to the cradle whence thou came
O, sidereal hosts of the sky

Rest now proud kings, ardent Sons of Light
This shall be thy final gyre on the stellar path

But from thy ashes younger worlds shall spring
And thy renewed light shall rise from darkness eternal

And new suns shall born, heirs to the throne of skies
Lustrous offsprings of thou
O, old wanderers of light''

After the song and an unexpected applause from those who listened and some even danced, Silmeria got on her feet and received the violin. This was a song she would play with the few who knew it. Ösforras.  

Ethereal-Star

"Oh c'mon, I've only had six of these! Or was it seven?" Chestnut wondered aloud. Shrugging, he nibbled on a piece of carrot cake while he listened to Silmeria's performance. The pieces were very sweet sounding, more so the first one, the second one was more fast-moving complete with a bit of drumming involved.

While he couldn't applaud as the unicorn had no fingers or hands to speak of, he did neigh in appreciation as the songs ended, swishing his tail back and forth as well. "Absolutely great, as usual! Say, I feel like there should be more dancing." He asked the musicians to play a fast beat and off he went, along with many others dancing the afternoon away, as the bright sun shone down through the canopies of golden and green leaves up above.

A small pixie fluttered over to him, teasingly grabbing his mane in her tiny hands and gently pulled on his hair. "Not the hair! Don't touch the hair!" but he was chuckling as he said this, the pixie also giggling in a bell-like voice as she continued to mess up his long mane. She then perched on top of his head, right in front of his horn using it as a back rest, and Chestnut simply raised both eyes up towards her, to try and see what she was doing up there. The little fae simply giggled again in reply, her lavender wings fluttering in shimmery sparkles of light and fairy dust. "Kids...." Chestnut said in amusement, his mouth quirking up in a smile.

SilmeriaElemred

''Even little ones join the show huh?'' Silmeria said with a chuckle as she looked at the pixie and resumed her dance which was tempting, alluring and teasing for men and the women who were into women. Although after the dance she rested herself against a tree with something to drink and eat.

Ethereal-Star

Sometime later after Chestnut had given the pixie a short ride on his back, prancing around for a bit, the winged fae giggling joyfully at this, he let her go after she wished to grab some food at the buffet table, cramming whatever she could into her tiny mouth.

Chestnut then snuck around the same tree Silmeria was sitting at, and waited a bit before poking his head out with a loud, "Boo!" her way. It was all simply fun and games to him for he did not wish to really scare her.

In one of the tents, a fierce three-some was taking place, the wood nymph enjoying every last bit of it along with her two lovers, each one doing their best to show her a grand time in the sack. Needless to say, they would probably be at it all night at this rate.

SilmeriaElemred

Silmeria was not easily scared or startled. This was no exception.

''How many years have you come to this celebration?'' she asked as she looked around at the people dancing. To those playing music and the ones enjoying the food and drinks and eventually the tents where her nymph dancepartner had headed too. Silmeria wondered briefly how it was like to engage in sex with two partners at the same time. Something she had actually not done before. But those she had sex with, were in for something passionate for sure.

Ethereal-Star

Chestnut was only a little put off by her lack of response to his little prank, but quickly got over it. "Ah, many times now." he stated, a faraway look in his eyes as he reminisced about past times, tail swishing to and fro.

"A few even with Sicillica. I convinced her to come and she finally gave in, I'm happy to say. She had loads of fun as well, and had come a couple more times after that to other festivities held elsewhere. But her travels seem to keep her occupied, so I have been to these parties more often than she has. I remember this one time where we two put on such a dance show for the crowd, although she was a bit reluctant at first to join in. But I quickly changed her mind." he winked at Sil as he said this. "Lots of clapping and stomping of hooves, although the clapping didn't come from us, obviously." Chestnut chuckled. "But we had great fun, especially at the end when we made our horns glow with light. The finale to our wonderful show." He smiled at the nice memory, eyes closing briefly in bliss before he soon opened them again.

"What about yourself? How many times have you come to enjoy this wonderful celebration?"

Over in the tent, Gwilwilethneth gasped and moaned as the wood elf climbed on top of her, soon penetrating her with his dick. He soon started a steady rhythm and the wood nymph followed suit, lifting her hips up to meet his own in a dance of erotic ecstasy. The satyr meanwhile was bent over her from the front, kissing her passionately, whilst kneading her breasts in his strong hands. Both determined to outdo the other, and show Gwil a most fantastic time she won't soon forget. Being a nymph though, they had their work cut out for them.

"Faster!" she cried out, gasping loudly. And Gwilwilethneth still didn't know their names, but to her they were Fuck Buddy One and Fuck Buddy Two at the moment, until they decided to enlighten her with their names, that is.

SilmeriaElemred

''It is my first time here.'' she admitted. ''I had heard of it but... people usually are afraid of me when they know what I am and fire is seen as something dangerous. I always thought and feared I would not be welcome here.'' she admitted.

''Born in wrong times, wrong places and often meeting the wrong people. It leaves a really deep mark.''
''No. It is a celebration. I should ditch everything bad and just enjoy myself for once without fear.'' she said to herself.

Ethereal-Star

"Well, better late than never!" Chestnut quipped gaily. "And I for one enjoyed your fire dance, as I can tell the others did too. So chillaaaaaax, have some fun. And another drink!" He went over to the food and drink table again and procured another cup of Vanilla Spice, whilst balancing another one carefully on his back.

"Another toast to life, fun and everything!" Before downing the drink in his mouth in one huge gulp. Chestnut indicated the cup on his back, motioning for the phoenix woman to take it.

SilmeriaElemred

Silmeria giggled and took the drink. ''To life and everything it throws at us.'' she said and took it in one gulp too. She then noticed something else. Dwarves. Now that were a race she did not see often. Last time they politely asked her to take care of their Wyvern problem. ''Now that is a rare sight. Leaving their mountains.''

Then again. The drinks were plenty and she could not prevent noticing the very large cart they had brought along stacked with barrels of ale.

''I wonder how many can still walk when those are empty..'' she said

Ethereal-Star

Chestnut turned his head to look at the dwarves. "Ah, dwarves, you don't see too many around here now. Well, maybe a few here and there in La'marri though."

Noticing their supply of ale, he grinned toothily. "How nice of them to bring refreshments! I have a hankering for some ale myself." And with that he went over to greet the stocky barrel-chested beard men. "Howdy doody-oh, good dwarves. Come to a fine party here you have. The name's Chestnut." And he offered a blue-tufted hoof for whoever their leader was to shake.

Gwilwilethneth and company carried on their love-making, this time with the satyr on top and the wood elf where the other male had been. Half an hour later, the satyr flipped Gwil over onto her stomach and entered her from behind as she giggled in response.

The wood elf, ever determined to please the forest maiden, griped a reply to the satyr and grudgingly the other complied, getting up so the wood elf could get underneath Gwilwilethneth, the nymph holding his firm piece in hand before she inserted it into her opening. The satyr then resumed his former position, so Gwil was sandwiched between the two males as their love-fest continued on and on...

And the nymph of the forest could do this allll night. The three of them had tons of energy to blow off after all. Needless to say this particular tent was occupied in full, and would be for some time. All around them in other tents, other nymphs were getting it on with many a woodland creature, be they elf, half-elf, satyr, fae or faun.

The dancing, feasting, drinking, music and mingling never ceased or slowed, but continued on in a frenzied fashion that could rival any wild party of humans, perhaps even more so. The newcomers to the party would most definitely find something to enjoy themselves with, no doubt. It was starting to near nightfall, yet the celebration showed no signs of stopping, if only further increasing in volume and merry-making activities. And Fae-kind has less need of sleep than what humans did, so they could party on for much much longer. A fever-pitch of a festival it was.

((OOC: Feel free to write the response of the dwarf leader. And I think Chestnut's gonna get drunk soon.  ;D ))

SilmeriaElemred

The leader who could be identified by acceories in his beard took the hand and shook it warmly.

''We dwarves consume plenty haha. Who is your lady friend over there.'' He asked.

''My name is Silmeria Elemred. Pleasure to meet you, dwarvenking.'' she said with a smile.

''Haha no titles should exist here miss Elemred. Call me Gunnar. Say do you two would like to join in a drinking contest?'' he asked as the other dwarves started to unpack the cart and brought various over to where the other drinks were so people could get what they wanted.

''What's the catch.'' Silmeria asked with a smile. She knew their contests all but to well. ''Last one standing wins. No prizes other then that this time. We could gample but your clothes do not fit us and also not the other way around.'' he said with hard laughter.

Silmeria laughed too. ''We could always provide a service to one another but sure. I'm in.'' she said and looked at Chestnut. ''What about you?''