Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Festival of Life [open] [M]

Started by Ethereal-Star, February 02, 2015, 05:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

"Ooh, a drinking contest, what fun!" Chestnut playfully swished his pastel blue tail back and forth. "I'm in for sure! In fact, I'll start!"

And with that he headed over to the cart, gripping an ale in his teeth before guzzling it down in two gulps. A frothy mouth later, he reached for another one. "You just try to out drink a unicorn, dwarf!" Chestnut said in a playful, friendly way. "I might prove to be quite the challenge!"

Of course, ale had more alcohol content in them than Vanilla Spice did, so perhaps Chestnut wasn't as hardy there as he thought. Or simply didn't mind getting drunk. It was a party after all!

SilmeriaElemred

Silmeria chuckled. ''Alright let's do this.'' she said and grabbed one of the pints that were poured in. Gulping it down. They were poured as fast as they were drank and having alcohol immunity. Gods this was going to be fun.

More people joined in too and the dwarves also seemed to have the time of their lives. It did not take long either for one barrel to be completely empty and the second was being used. Fortunatly they brought enough.

Ethereal-Star

The sounds of chugging could be heard all around as people let themselves go in the drinking contest. Chestnut in particular was having such fun, as he slurped down his fourth drink and reached for a fifth. Pretty soon, that one was gone too. But Chestnut wasn't done yet. Hoo boy, far from it he was.

"More ale!" he snorted out, guzzling more drinks down. Eyes only looking slightly unfocused as he enjoyed the festivities to be had, dwarves laughing as they too engaged in the fun. A loud belch was heard then by one dwarf, followed by a series of belches from the others. Well, minus the leader that was as he had to keep up a mature front here.

The drinks continued to be drunk, the second cart halfway empty now. Chestnut sidled up to Silmeria and asked her with a playful nudge to the shoulder then. "Gosh, jolly, isn't thish fun? Hic!" Reaching for yet another drink.

SilmeriaElemred

;;Ýou sure you are alright?'' Silmeria asked with a giggle. She acted as if being a little bit drunk to avoid suspicion and took her next drink. One dwarf seemed to pass out and he did within the minute.

She wondered about the Nymph from before. Kind of regretted not to have taken her in the tent but she did not feel like touching bodily fluids of the satyr and elf she had been with anyway. The scent of sex had started to influence her a bit. Chestnut could unfortunatly not morph and she did not feel like dwarf. Ever.

Ethereal-Star

"Oh, I'm just fiiiiii-- Hic! Just fiiiine!" Chestnut finished his current drink and was about to reach for another before swaying on all fours unsteadily, commenting in a slurred voice. "I be hasin' so much frun nows, thiz drinky contestsh iz really sumpthin'." Before he passed out on the forest floor, snoozing away his cares in the land of drunken stupor.

And with Chestnut down for the count, along with many of the dwarves and other party-goers, namely a few half-elves, that left Silmeria to stand there by herself as she pretended to get drunk.

The wood nymph was still in the tent with her two lovers as they were still going at it. Currently she was giving the satyr an oral treatment, while the wood elf did his own erotic magic behind Gwil. Some of the other nymphs and their lovers had already emerged from tents having finished their fun, but by no means all. Gwilwilethneth thought the tents to be completely unnecessary, ready to make love right out in the open if she could as she's done so plenty of times before. However, the arch-druid of the woods had set firm rules down and so the tents were put in place so as not to distract others who had different plans in mind.

Said arch-druid was also present at the festivities now, several nymphs heralding him with flowers and air kisses his way as he came in to check on how everything was proceeding. He smiled, goat-like horns curled about his head and made to go over to the refreshments table after first talking with the musicians about a certain piece they should play. Pretty soon, a joyful tune about life and nature in full bloom graced the ears of all those presently enjoying the celebration. A celebration that would likely last for several days at this rate. The arch-druid was counting on it, as such a grand gathering was meant to be enjoyed to its very last and final conclusive moments...

SilmeriaElemred

The game ended an hour later with Silmeria as winner and with Chestnut still out Silmeria chuckled. Created a healing tear and gently put it between Chestnut's lips. It would remove the alcohol, the headache however not or later. Being a phoenix though did make her strong enough to gently move him into the shade at the trees and moved herself to where people danced after washing the taste of ale away with something sweeter. This time, she danced alluringly with the goal of finding perhaps a partner for sex whic hher body had started to crave for more and more after having picked up the scent of sex for so long. But Silmeria would not just walk up to a person and ask him or her to go to a tent with her.

Ethereal-Star

Chestnut would be out for a couple hours at least, even though the alcohol had been removed from his system. The unicorn snoozed away, completely unaware of the party still going on around him as he recovered in the shade of the golden-leaved trees nearby. A bird perched on his head, tweeted and set about making its nest in Chestnut's blue mane as it got comfy. The equine beast did indeed have a soft, comfortable mane and equally cozy tail. Other birds followed suit and joined their fellow avian while resting on Chestnut's body. There had to be at least seven birds on him now. It would look a funny sight to anyone who noticed.

Gwilwilethneth was busy with the satyr's cock in front of her as she continued to please him, while he moaned and threaded his hands through her brown locks. The wood elf in turn worked on Gwil's ass as he moved his tongue inside her warmth. It was definitely a naughty display being had here, but certainly not the only one. There were plenty of nymphs here at the festival, most of them wood nymphs, but there were a few flower nymphs and even one water nymph who had ventured here as well, making sure not to drift too far from the small pond located nearby.

((OOC: Let's see if @Lloyd Orodelo wants to join back in?))

SilmeriaElemred

(( OoC: Sure ^^ I do not currently know what to post now at the moment. Maybe I will come up with something.))

SilmeriaElemred

Silmeria eventually got taken away by a flower nymph into one of the tents to have a bit of girl fun.

A blackhaired woman came from the shadows and shook her head. ''Still as playful as ever I see.'' she said and walked towards Chestnut, sitting down beside him. ''Wake up sleepyhead. Remember me?'' she said with a smile and gently caressed his manes.

Ethereal-Star

Still sleeping, a bit of drool coming out of his mouth, Chestnut only stirred once but did not awaken. The birds that had been on him flew off once Sicillica had arrived on the scene, but left his hair a bit of a tangled mess.

Gwil and company finished their oral sex, and soon were at it again in a satyr-wood nymph-wood elf sandwich as they kept at it with even more renewed vigor, their speed commendable. The night was here in full now, the white of the moon nearing its zenith.

And the beat of the party went on...

Lloyd Orodelo

Trick finally woke up from his coma, drinking a whole glass of hydromelle was a bit of a bad idea. And now he had to pee. He flew clumsily to the border of the circle of light that created the fire. Once his job done, he came back for something more exciting.
     His pixie nature was making him act like a child with ADHD. So he flew around te camp for a while. Each time he came pass the tent, he could smell and hear what they were doing. He was a bit lonely, his pecker told him the same thing.
     As he flew around camp for the fifth time, he crashed into another flying thing. It smelled good and had smooth skin. Another Pixie, and a female by the looks of it! She had long and bright red hair, shaved on left side of her head. One of her ear, the left one, was triple-pierced, twice in the ear lobe and one in the top part. She had deep blue eyes that sparkled into the camp light.

"Hi! I'm-Trick!" He said quickly, his cheek turning a bit red with shyness.

"I am Olivia. I thought I was the only pixie around here. I was starting to get a bit lonely." She said with a wink. "Wanna do something fun?" She asked playfully.

"Hells yeah!" He said fallowing her inside the tents.

SilmeriaElemred

Sicillica gently brushed the knots out of Chestnut's manes before pressing a kidd on his forhead. ''You are not going to sleep through the entire party now are you?'' she whispered in his ear. ''It has been so long since we saw one another.'' she looked up though when an Elven couple arrived.

Sicillica had not been here every year although could usually be found after the party to either undo pregnancy make sure it would be a good one. These two however, she knew from previous years. The woman had difficulty getting pregnant and tended to seek Sicillica's help various times. It would be their third child if that at the least was what she wanted.

''Be right back.'' she said to Chestnut and got on her feet to help the two in a more secluded area.

It did not take long though and soon joined Chestnut's side again

Ethereal-Star

Chestnut let out a snort before he then woke up. "Hey, whu..." he started, before seeing Sicillica. "Sicilly!" the unicorn exclaimed in surprise. "Fancy seeing you here after all this time! How've you been? Have you tried the Vanilla Spice yet? It's to die for!"

Getting up on all four limbs, he stood and stretched, shaking his mane around, light blue hair swaying about. "How long was I out for? Them dwarves sure know how to party!"

Chestnut glanced around, seeing most of the dwarves all conked out on the ground too, save for their leader who just shook his head while quietly drinking his own ale. "I'd give 'em a few more minutes, they'd be snappin' out of it soon, I tell ye." Sure enough, one of them began to stir from his alcoholic stupor just then.

SilmeriaElemred

''Knowing you, you've had consumed plenty of that.'' Sicillica said with a chuckle. ''You've been out for over an hour. Silmeria withdrew herself with a flower nymph, knowing her she will be busy.''

She looked at the dwarves. ''Being outdrunk by a girl though. Do not tell me you dwarves lost your touch'' she said to the dwarven leader with a wink.

''She should teach us her secret.'' the leader said with a laugh and got up to grab some meat from the bone.

Ethereal-Star

"Aww, come on, one can never consume too much Vanilla Spice!" Chestnut's eyes glittered in a combination of mischief and delight at this. "In fact, I'll have me another!"

Soon returning with more Vanilla Spice, one for him and one for Sicillica as Chestnut, the noble steed he was, would never forget to grab a drink for his lady friend too. Because that would be so rude and so un-Chestnut-like. Gripping both cups carefully in his big mouth, he offered one to the other unicorn currently in her human form.

With both Gwilwilethneth and Silmeria busy with their sexcapades for some time, that left Chestnut and Sicillica to catch up on old times. Chatting about all their adventures and funny shenanigans, as well as reacquainting themselves with one another. It had indeed been a long time since they last saw one another. No better place to do so than at a party of life, eh? At least those were Chestnut's thoughts on the matter.

SilmeriaElemred

Sicillica accepted the drink with a smile. ''Do not make me to drunk... I am sort of here to work.'' she said with a smile and hugged him. ''I did miss you. I just came back from your home plane. Well. Our homeplane I suppose I should call it right?''

Going there the first time had perhaps been a little awkward but right now, it was the closest thing to a home she ever had and occasionally went there. It had actually made her cry a really good while when she was acually accepted there.

Ethereal-Star

After drinking his beverage in two or three gulps, he grinned at Sicillica. "Awww...you missed me? I missed you too! Been wondering about where you were and how you've been. What sort of mischief you've been up to." His eyes twinkled at the word 'mischief' and his grin grew wider, exposing all them pearly whites, but horsey ones at that.

"Lovely party is it not? Now with you here, it's even more lovelier." Chestnut teased her a bit, still grinning his goofy trademark of a unicorn smile.

The dwarf leader simply snorted into his drink and rolled his eyes. Drinking it all down quickly, he excused himself talking about how the ale was calling him again as the dwarf went over to the one of the carts to procure himself another. And likely to give the two unicorns some privacy as well.

Soon, all the other dwarves were up and about again, rejoining the festivities once more, laughing and drinking and belching all the while. Music played as the people danced and mingled, the night only just beginning. It was a wonderful time to be alive for sure.

SilmeriaElemred

''Mischief huh. Not much. Playing with the young. Ensuring prosperous pregnancies to basicly everywhere I go. But it is... nice to have a home. It does however not feel the same if you are not around. And the more I have been thinking and seeing the fowls being born and grow up the more I long for a family myself. I have considered finding a mate. Not to toy around with, but really, a mate.'' she admitted. Speaking of it kind of made her blush.

''So what have you been doing? Still making the world unsafe?'' she asked.

Ethereal-Star

"Unsafe?! Why, I never..." But he was grinning at all this. "If you're referring to all the prank-pulling, you betcha! In fact, I would even switch the sugar and salt bowls around on that table over there, but unfortunately that's against the rules. Wouldn't want to overstay my welcome, now would I?"

Chestnut had been aware of Sicillica's visits to his home, as the two of them had visited there after having first met. She had told him numerous times that she enjoyed it there and planned on returning many more times afterward. And indeed she had been welcomed there. No one was angry or upset with her appearance, to them she was one of their own kind and a gorgeous, lucky color at that too.

"Yeah, home's pretty great. I really should go make a visit soon. And I wish you the best of luck in finding a mate and to have many children with. In fact, I might even know a couple steeds myself who would love to meet and court a lovely unicorn gal as yourself. Their names are Roland and Chuck. I'm sure they'd love to meet you. That is if they're still single." Chestnut frowned a little as he thought.

SilmeriaElemred

''You are no candidate then?'' she asked with a smile. ''I will get some more of that vanilla stuff. You are right it tastes good.'' she went to the table and got two more glasses and something to eat before returning.

''I know Roland is single though. Unless he got a mate in the past 48 hours.''