Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Come to me my dark child (OPEN)

Started by Ice, February 12, 2015, 04:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

A cold wind blew threw the trees as a creature flew threw wanting to see what she could see. She was not alone in the woods to night . No there was another female in the woods on this cold night. The air around the flying female suddenly grew cold as ice. She shivered and landed in a nearby tree. She suddenly knew that she was no longer alone. " who is there?" she said as looked around. She in a way did not want to know that answer.

On the ground there was a glow that slowly  started to light up the woods . Then a figure slowly started to show itself . This was the lady of the woods. This was Raven Darkheart . She was a lost soul who was longing for a descendents end. She gave a soft smile as she heard the other female talking from the trees. " no need to fear , I am a peaceful being" she said with a soft smile on her face now.

Ethereal-Star

In these woods, there was yet another being here who wandered, much like the ghost lady but also very different. For Willow is a spirit of the night, from the night she comes and through the night she goes, for that is her way. Tonight was no different.

Shadows formed and gathered in thick pools of blackness, the air growing ever colder combined with the effects of the ghost of Raven Darkheart, the cold was nearly unbearable now to any who would pass through. Some said these woods were haunted and thus people tended to keep their distance anyway.

Tormented ice blue eyes showed from the darkness, before a slim figure of a woman stepped out, the cold reaching a most unbearable temperature at this point. Then it slowly started to abate, both cold and shadows alike as the woman took form fully in the mortal world. The night spirit sensed the presence of the ghost and therefore sent off on a course to locate the other spirit, her black dress trailing out a deep obsidian pool behind her as she glided through the darkened woods.

Ice

Up in the trees the feathered being started to shiver as she felt the woods grow even colder as the other being appeared . Her first thought was that she was yet another ghost here to harm her or something. " You don't ? then you are just naturally scary." Ventra said with another shiver. As she spoke she could see her breath in the darkness. She then stepped back as she saw the other being approaching now. Just how many ghosts were there here?

Raven smiled slightly as she heard fear in the voice of the being in the trees. She loved scaring others whenever she could. That was her way when she was in this form. Before she could reply to the bird she sensed a drop in tempters. She looked with her glowing blue eyes trying to pinpoint the location of the other female. She then frowned as she saw the creature appear out of the blackness. " hello there. " she said cautiously now. She was not sure what to expect from this other being. Maybe she would be friendly like the female in the tree. Oh yes the female in the tree spoke to her.

"no I do not . Like I said I am peaceful. Yes I suppose you could say that." she said to the female in the tree now. She wondered just how many beings were out in the woods on this cold night. Maybe more then she had first thought.

Ethereal-Star

The night spirit soon came upon the ghost woman and the golden eagle in the trees. Willow had sensed the ghost but not the eagle, as the ghost was another spirit like her but unlike Willow, this lady appeared to have once been human. Willow however, was a born creature of the night, a spirit of shadows and mysteries. The energies of cold fire manifested in her being, the shadows around her also very much a part of her existence.

She had appeared this night as she was wont to do on her endless wander, on her endless quest to defeat Dawn's Light. A hopeless task? Maybe, but Willow would not give up. She would seek and find solace, no matter how long it took. She would have her revenge for what the day spirit had done to her friend. Or at least that's what Willow thought. Unknown to her, it wasn't Dawn's Light who was at fault but another like the day spirit. Their feud has lasted for eons, and wasn't likely to ever end at this rate. The other spirit had since made herself scarce, and as such Willow was left to wander in a hopeless daze of resentment and longing for peace.

As the spirit of night made herself known to the others, she greeted first the ghost and then the golden eagle. "Helllooo! My name is Willlooooww. What are your names? Do you also seek solace?"

Ice

Raven saw the other woman now and gave her a look over. She was a strange looking creature indeed. Raven in her ghost form was not that friendly. She was actually a troublemaker to be honest. She loved to make life hard for the living after what the living did to her. She had been living a lonely existence for around two hundred years now. She had been planning the destruction of her killer until she found out that he was dead. Now she is trapped here until she finds peace. Though that might take a while.

She now looked at the other woman as she came closer. She noted that she was certainly not human like herself. No she seemed to be something else entirely. Raven floated a little as she smiled slightly. Looks like she had someone else to torment. She then listened as she heard the other female speak. It seemed that she was friendly so far. Oh well that was her mistake now was it.

" my name is raven . It is nice to meet you willow. Yes I come here often for that reason." raven said in her soft voice. She then glanced back to the trees as she heard  the female eagle talking once again. Her voice seemed relaxed and almost calm now.

Ventra frowned slightly as she heard the second female speak to her. She relaxed slightly as she noted that they meant her no harm. " hello my name is Ventra.  Yes that is part of the reason I am here." she said with a smile now. She then glided down to a lower branch to where she could get a good look at both of the females below her.

Ethereal-Star

Willow as well gave the two before her a look over. The ghost Raven had long black hair with glowing blue eyes, and in those eyes Willow could also see the need for peace lingering in those indigo pools of torment. She said she came here often to find solace. Willow wondered if she did in fact find it while here.

Looking at the eagle now, Willow noted the brownish gold feathers that made up the eagle's body. A pack of something hung by her side as well, but Willow did not know what it was.

Willow then became sad, her previous countenance of happiness faded like ice melting on a hot day. Hanging her head, Wilow let out a cry of anguish and said, "I cannot find solace at all! No matter what I do." Looking again at Raven, she asked the question that was on her mind. "How do you find solace here?"

Ice

Raven was thinking hard about what she wanted to do next. She wanted to cause some sort of trouble but still was not sure how to do so. She was the kind who thought about everything she did before she did it. She saw the eagle fly lower now. Well that was a good thing to her. That meant that she was closer to raven incase she wanted to cause her some sort of harm.

Raven almost smiled as she heard that sweet cry of anguish come from the other female now. She enjoyed things like that while she was in this forum ." well I find the woods to be almost like my old home . They make me feel at peace" she said simply . She was not sure what else to say right now.

Ethereal-Star

Willow continued to wail, sitting down on a tree trunk and not paying the other two any further attention. The shadows around her seemed to darken in response to each cry that was uttered from her mouth, making the night spirit seem nearly invisible at some points with only dusky gray skin to indicate there was someone sitting there.

Ice

Raven watched quietly as the female before her cried. She forced herself not to smile and laugh at the sight. It was pathetic really .  Raven then could not hold her laughter back any longer. And smiled darkly at the girl. It was long madding peels of laughter. " your pain brings me pleasure." she stated darkly.

Ventra shivered in the tree as she heard the ghost start to laugh at the others pain . "Hay that's just mean." she stated and frown at the ghost. She then flew down and tried her best to comfort the other female.

Ethereal-Star

Willow stopped her sobbing at the ghost's maniacal laughter and her cruel words. First she was confused, then she turned her head sharply to stare at the black-haired spirit, who was still cackling madly. The night spirit didn't know what to think of this act and contemplated whether she should just leave right then and there but then the golden eagle hopped down from the branch after stating what she thought of the ghost's actions and went over to comfort the distraught woman. Willow realized she had a friend in this scenario and it was because of that, that she decided to stay.

Ignoring for now the ghost lady, she smiled at Ventra gratefully before turning her head to look back at Raven. "Why do you laugh?" Willow frowned. She looked at Raven's blue eyes and saw a cruelness there that she hadn't noticed before. "What haunts you so to make you this way?"

While Willow herself was haunted and often sad as a result of it, she was never harsh either to others. Except for Dawn's Light, that was. The night spirit wondered just what had happened to the other lady to make her so callous and mean.

Ice

Raven had an evil smile on her face as she watched the other woman now. She could try to run from raven but she would be found . See raven had evil intentions in her heart right now. She floated a little and smiled darker . " you want to know why I am this way. I have my reasons but of course they are not to be told. " she hissed. Then her eyes grew darker and the wounds on her wrists started to bleed even more .

Then she floated closer and started to glow even more then before. She then made the sticks and leaves around them start to float. " now you will die just like me" she said with a smile.

Meanwhile the eagle smiled as she saw the grateful look in the woman's eyes at her trying to comfort her. It seemed that she had made the other woman feel better. She wanted to let her know that she would not allow the spirit to harm someone who was so kind.

She the felt the power of raven as she made the leaves and sticks float. She cringed and backed away. Why was this female so intent on harming them at the moment? Was she just that evil?

Ethereal-Star

((OOC: Technically, Willow can't actually die, being that she's a night spirit. That's not to say she can't be harmed or weakened as she most certainly can be. If she is destroyed, depending on the nature of the 'kill', it could take anywhere from hours, days or weeks, perhaps even months to reform back into existence. So she can be destroyed, but it is only a temporary thing. With that said, her feud with Dawn's Light is an everlasting stalemate that wouldn't ever truly end. But that doesn't stop Willow from trying. Hope that helps.))

IC:
At the ghost's words, the eerie glow to her body intensifying as she became much more hostile, Willow's confusion turned to alarm then. As a matter of self-defense, she pulled the shadows more firmly around her, making her that much harder for the other to target her if it came to that. The darkness became incredibly pitch black, almost to the point where the night spirit was no longer visible anymore. Thick shadowy fingers of blackness reached out towards Raven, as if to deter her away from her threats.

"Darkness is my friend. You cannot harm me." Willow stated, voice taking on a less friendly quality now.

She didn't care if her actions frightened the eagle, as Willow's only concern right now was protecting herself.

Ice

(( ahh okay. Well I do not kill characters anyhow unless I have premium first. She was merely threading her. ))

Raven watched as she saw the reactions of the other two at her own actions. She smiled as she saw the woman's reaction. So she wanted to play did she ? Raven then turned invisible and gave a dark laugh. She then made the eagle float in the air and she smiled. She was not going to harm the bird. No she was going to scare her good.

Ventra frown as she saw the reaction of the night spirit. She was not sure what she should do now. She wanted to run and hide but could not. She then cringed as she felt herself being lifted in the air. " oh my" she stated trying to get away.

Ethereal-Star

((Oh, I wasn't implying that you would do that, sorry. Just trying to explain a few things.))

Willow kept a tight hold on the shadows around her, feeling more protected as the dark wisps covered her. Frowning when she saw the ghost disappear from view, the night spirit was still able to tell her general whereabouts as Raven let out a dark laugh, indicating where she was for now by that alone.

Staring grimly at the 'empty' space before her, she waited inside her dark shroud to see what else the malicious spirit would do. The golden eagle was lifted off her feet into the air, but Willow did not spare her a glance, keeping alert for any possible movements or clues that the ghost would attack her. Doing her best to intimidate the woman, Willow wasn't sure that would really have any effect but try she did by making the shadows around her darker and more sinister looking than ever before. Incorporeal shapes danced about in the darkness, fueled by Willow's abilities over shadows and the night.

Ice

(( That's alright.))

Raven got silent as she drew ever closer to the other woman. She then dropped the eagle and smiled at the other woman. Then she saw her turn to face her. " come on now you cant kill me" she said with A grin. Then she moved around behind the other woman. Then she started to laugh again.

The eagle agave a gasp as she was dropped on to the ground. She fell flat on her back and cringed. Her wing had gotten caught under her and had gotten pulled. That hurt but latest it was not broken. She looked around and frowned. This was getting scary for her.

Ethereal-Star

The ghost woman moved around Willow, making no attempt to be quiet or discreet. She had laughed again at the night spirit as she moved behind the personification of night, and Willow in turn turned to 'face' her, or at least where she assumed the ghost to be.

Willow was not perturbed in the slightest. "I am a spirit of the night, you cannot kill me either."

Summoning a ghostly blue flame in her hand, the night spirit held this ice-blue fire, its burning intense cold seemingly a contradiction in of itself, being both cold and hot at the same time. "I have battled Dawn's Light for ages, I can fight you too."

Ice

Raven was still smiling as the female turned to face her once again. She was not afraid like the eagle was . That was not something that raven could not allow. She then  smiled darker as she heard what the woman said. So she could not die. Well that was not a problem because raven was not going to kill her. Though now she was going to hurt her. Yes that was exactly what she was going to do.

She moved closer to the other female and smile at her as she repapered now. She the drew her ghostly sword. She then turned back invisible and moved to the girls side. She was not afraid of the female. No just challenged. She now swung her sword at the girl hoping to hit her, though she was sure that she was vulnerable while doing so.

Ethereal-Star

As Willow had been preparing for a possible attack on her person, the shadows around her were near-impenetrable. When the ghost lady revealed herself to Willow before disappearing again, ghostly sword in hand, Willow responded by further tightening her hold on the shadowy blackness around her. That was the mistake that Raven had made, showing herself before she attacked, giving Willow enough time to counter it with her shadow-bending power. So when the incorporeal sword struck, it hit not Willow but the shadow shield she had surrounding her, cutting through some of that darkness, leaving Willow unhurt. As the sword was of a non-corporeal origin, it had the very real possibility of harming the night spirit if it made contact.

Willow threw the cold flaming ball at the ghost, hoping to hit her and do some damage. In the meantime, she reconstructed the shadows around her to create her shield again. If Raven wanted to fight, she would fight too, even if it was likely neither of them would get the upper hand.

Ice

Raven was never known to be a good fighter. She was more annoying then dangerous most of the time. Raven was not
happy to see that she had not hurt the other woman. That would never do for the ghost. Then raven was thrown back as the ball of cold flame hit her. She did not really expect to dodge the attack . She  frowned and stayed invisible as she tried to recover from the attack . Then still invisible she moved closer to willow. Then she gripped her sword and waited for her to think that she had left. Then she would attack her.

Ethereal-Star

It seemed that the blue fire had made its mark as it definitely hit something. Willow kept her hold on the shadows and waited for what would happen next. Some time had passed and no further attacks came. Willow frowned and slightly loosened her grip on the darkness shield surrounding her, but not completely.

Looking around she briefly wondered where the eagle had gone. Perhaps she had left. To Willow it didn't matter though. The fight at hand was much more pressing. Only it seemed that the ghost lady had also gone. Not being sure on this, Willow held her breath trying to hear anything that would indicate the ghost would strike again. She heard nothing of the sort. The night spirit would wait a few more minutes though. If nothing else happened, she should be on her way then.