Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Home, Smelly Home. [M] [Glob!]

Started by Rhindeer, March 17, 2015, 01:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"Crazy idea?" Mei repeated, and cocked her head curiously. "Alright then, say it! You're in good company when it comes to wild ideas, I have to say, considering everyone back home thought I was insane to do what I'm doing! Let's hear it."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

"Heh, wild ideas, huh? Erm..."

He took a deep breath. He looked her in the eye, and slowly transitioned one of his hands over to her knee.

"Listen, I think you're a great girl and all, and we're two consenting adults, comfortable with each other and, well...there's just no elaborate way to put this..."

He swallowed down his nerves.

"You wanna fuck?"

Rhindeer

WELL!

Mei had been expecting wild, but that was beyond anything she had been anticipating! It seemed Serenians were a rather blunt people! Duly noted, that! She sputtered in sheer surprise, her face flooding with heat, and she wondered if, yet again, she had severely missed a lot of social cues.  It wouldn't be the first time she misread a situation! Or just didn't notice things. She was good at pointing out the obvious...except when it affected herself.

"I...wow," she said when she could speak again, eyes wide and unblinking with sheer embarrassment. It wouldn't be the first awkward moment! She'd accidentally wound up hired at a brothel, after all! This was rather different from that epic fail, though, because this man was pretty nice and well-meaning, not awful like the people in that brothel. Kudos for asking and not just grabbing her like that man had!

"I must admit, that wasn't quite what I was expecting!" she said. "Though perhaps I should have anticipated it? I'm afraid I'm terrible at reading cultural cues just yet, were you...were you flirting with me all this time? Inima, that's rather embarrassing! Ah. Wow. I can't really say I've ever been asked this question before! Granted, I'm aware there are many people across many cultures who enjoy such activities with no strings attached, just for fun, so it really shouldn't be that shocking to me! It's a little new though because that's not really the norm in Thanatos, since sex purely for pleasure and not creation is frowned upon, so I've not partaken in such things before. At least it's not the norm in my caste, and I haven't wanted children because it would inconvenient in my line of work!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

"Shh!"

About halfway through her nervous unraveling, Daersen simply placed a finger over her lips to silence her. Although he could understand her surprise, he really didn't want to sit through another hour of rambling.

"Yes or no, Mei. You say nobody's ever asked you before? Well, think of this as me offering to teach you something new! Something fun, you know? I mean, this is a pretty crucial lesson that I'm offering to you. You can't really make it out here without it."

Rhindeer

Mei's eyes went even wider. "You can't?" she asked. Was it a Serenian thing she was missing and hadn't read about somehow? Fidgeting with her wet hair, she glanced from his finger to his face, and got a better look at it this time around, instead of just a cursory glance.

He was handsome. Strong jaw, nice lips, interesting eyes and a smooth face. Good body, too, if a bit underweight, but there was muscle there if no fat. Amazing, really, considering his living conditions! He should have looked sallow and horribly unhealthy, but he looked like he could blend in well among normal people.

"A-ah. I mean. It's not like I haven't considered it before!" she said, heart racing. "A no strings attached experience, that is, for research purposes and exciting life experiences. And it's not that I don't find you an attractive specimen! There are matters to consider, however! Inima hates waste and all sex should be with the intent to create a child, but I don't want a child yet--but perhaps it's different since I'm in a different country, so the rules might not apply? When in Arca, as the saying goes. Ah! And your sexual history! I don't know you and there are many diseases that can be passed down through such activities, warts and infections and all manner of nastiness that I want nothing to do with. Granted, some healers can deal with that, but I'd rather not hurt when I pee. I've no doubt it's fun, considering humankind's obsession with the act, and I've no doubts you're a good teacher, but there are matters to be considered before we enter into such a liaison."

DaGlobster

Daersen laughed. He glanced about, before leaning in a bit closer. "Well, turns out I just happen to be immune to disease. Part of my "curse", really. How do you think I keep this healthy when I've ived in a sewer for years? I'm clean, Mei. I mean, just take a look at me," Daersen said, gesturing downwards so Mei could see he was healthy, and in pretty good shape down there as well.

The hand that was on her knee tiptoed up her leg a few paces, and he smiled.

"Whaddaya say?"

Rhindeer

Mei's heart pounded even faster. This was crazy! This entire day was crazy! Should she? She'd only just met him!

...Perhaps that was all the more reason to, though? She could try things out, and if it was a disaster--or even if it wasn't!--she'd never have to see him again. She was allowed a little wildness while she traveled abroad, right? This kind of behavior would not be smiled upon back home, and she was curious. She could get away with it here--get away with taking precautions. And, you know, just hope Inima forgave her wastefulness!

She glanced down at his hand, shivering a little as it traveled further up, and swallowed. "...Why not? BUT!"

And she quickly covered his hand with hers to still him. "Clean your mouth, first! Ah! And I must consult some records first," she said, snatching up her bag and riffling through it. "I don't think I'm ovulating presently according to my calculations, but the body doesn't always run on a tidy schedule and my moon cycles aren't always regular! I better double check. Also, what precautions do we plan on taking? And lastly, ah, if you haven't guessed already, you must know, erm..."

She cleared her throat and pulled out a smaller book. "I'm a virgin. I hope that isn't a problem, but forgive me if I'm a bit...well, lacking. You'll be careful, right? I know it hurts some women at first, but I also know much of it has to be with arousal."

DaGlobster

Daersen nodded. That was a reasonable enough request, he supposed. In truth, he hadn't gotten around to it, mostly because he had no means.

"Gonna borrow your waterskin to wash my mouth," he announced, before picking it up off her bag and taking a swig. He swished it around for quite a while, making sure to rinse as best he could, before spitting it back out into the tub. It wasn't morning dew fresh, but it was good enough.

"Oh, don't you worry. I know what I'm doing. We don't have any carrot seeds, so I'll just be pulling out. Super simple stuff!" Daersen said as he took his spot beside her again. This time, he didn't sit at conversational distance, he sat close, laying a hand on her thigh as he peered at her.

"Besides, your first time's all about learning. You're a sharp girl, you'll pick it up real quick."

Rhindeer

"I am a quick learner, but this is a different field from the ones I normally dabble in!" Mei said, skin growing hotter as he rested a hand on her thigh, and she scrambled to flip through the pages to find the right one.

"Ah, okay, I appear to be fairly safe," she said, finding her chart. Snapping the book closed, she stacked it on top of her larger one and pushed both to the edge of the bed. Then she looked at Daersen, rather like a deer caught in lamplight.

"So. I suppose that settles that," she said, and scooted back until she was sitting in the center of the bed. She was a little tense from nerves and excitement, her mind racing, because this was well and truly an area that she had no idea what she was doing. Oh, she had plenty of technical, clinical knowledge! But the application was another story entirely, and the technical, clinical tab-A-slot-B approach seemed...like that probably wasn't how it worked in reality.

She fluffed a pillow and reclined back against it, knees together and hands on her belly and trying desperately hard to hide her nerves. "Well, then, Daersen. Teach me. I assume you're not going to just insert right out of the gates! I can tell you right now I'm not ready for that."

DaGlobster

Daersen watched from the edge of the bed as Mei got herself comfortable, using that time to think about how he was going to break the ice here. There were plenty of places to start, all of them great for learners!

She laid back, and Daersen chuckled at her last few words.

"Oh, no! Wouldn't dream of it, you see..."

He crawled up to her until he loomed over her, arms placed firmly on either side of her  head. He placed a hand on her neck so he could feel her heat.

"The womanhood is a strange character. The owner could be all for it, but it'll still require some...persuasion."

He lowered himself so he could join their lips. Hopefully, once they actually started, Mei would lose some of that tension.

"Just relax. Don't worry about doing anything. You're the student, remember?"

Rhindeer

Mei's returning kiss was tentative and chaste, just a mere meeting of lips, though her heart was pounding as he loomed above her. Still, he was frozen, because this was very far out of her area of expertise and she absolute hated feeling ignorant about anything! This included! Don't worry about doing anything? Well, she didn't want to be a boring partner, either, but she supposed all things considered, he was expecting her to be awkward.

And when the kiss broke and he spoke, awkward she was, indeed.

"Ah, yes, I may be new to this but as the owner of a vagina, I am aware of of the sorts of issues it can have. Trust me! Likewise, though I'm new to this, I'm not new to its various functions by any means. That is to say, I know I can climax--some women can't, or have a lot of trouble with that, you know! Of course, in this situation matters may be different, as there are a lot of variables when two or more people are in the equation, but--I don't know where I was going with that. I assume by persuasion you mean what's referred to as foreplay?"

DaGlobster

Daersen nodded, giving her an encouraging smile.

"Yep. That's what I meant. Foreplay. As a side note, try not to talk too much, alright? Just let go..."

One of his hands traveled downwards, stopping to circle her navel with a finger. He went down to kiss her again, this time trying to get a deeper response out of her.

"You're doing good..."

Rhindeer

This time Mei did respond, gasping in a breath and sucking in her belly as Daersen's fingers circled her navel. She squirmed, pleasantly ticklish, and anything she may have said was muffled by his kiss as a new kind of heat began to warm her blood.

She still felt horribly awkward, but she grabbed his shoulders reflexively and this time leaned into the kiss, finding she liked how his lips felt against hers.

DaGlobster

Daersen let their bodies touch as he finally lowered himself all the way down, deepening their kiss and causing his chest to rest against hers. His hand remained at her navel for a few more moments, before it slid downwards, fingers parting as he tested her waters down below.

Rhindeer

[Loool so many errors in my last post. Thank you, tablet. |: Thanks a lot.]

Mouth still pressed to his, Mei couldn't help but jump, exhaling sharply through her nose, when his hand slid even lower, past her navel and between her legs. Oh! Whoa! He was already headed way south! She hadn't really been expecting such a bold move so soon, which she supposed was silly, all things considered--but she wasn't all too sure what she expected or what the usual order of operations was.

Hips jerking a little and hands tightening on his shoulders, she opened her legs just enough to give his hand space to move, then broke the kiss with a gasping breath. Her mind was racing, and she wasn't exactly relaxed just yet, but the mere thought of where his hand was traveling, and the subsequent anticipation, was enough that she'd already begun to grow wet.

"O-oh my..."

DaGlobster

Daersen chuckled a bit when Mei jumped. He found her skittishness to be pretty amusing, despite the implications of their act. He hadn't quite really dwelt on it (Perhaps the sewers had sucked the civilization out of him) but he was deflowering her here.

"Oh my is right. For somebody who's never made love before, you got moist real quick," he murmured, and this time, he moved to kiss her neck.

His fingers, which edged on the precipice of her folds, joined up. He ran them right down the middle of her sex, trying to gauge her responses.

Rhindeer

"W-well," Mei gasped, her voice rising and breath hitching as he kissed her neck, her head tilting back and eyes squeezing shut as she wriggled beneath him. It was getting more and more difficult to keep still, and her entire body flushed with chills and warm tingles as his fingers caressed over her--and then moved further inward. For a moment, she almost lost her train of thought as his fingers slipped between her folds and stroked her from clit to entrance, and she reflexively squeezed her thighs together, trapping his hand there as her nails dug into his shoulders.

"A-ah...uh...as I said, I may be new to doing this with another person, but my body isn't entirely new to everything," she gasped against his neck. "I-I have touched myself, you know, a-and excitement certainly lends itself well to, ah, such things."

But despite her words, despite trying to maintain a clinical dialogue, she was blushing quite hotly and shivering with anticipation. She might not personally view sex as a big deal, but it was still an intimate act, and he was still touching her where no one else had touched, and Inima, he had barely done anything and already it felt good, having another body pressed to hers this way.

DaGlobster

Daersen hissed as Mei's nails dug into his back. His skin wasn't the thickest, and the fact that he was a little bit on the thin side didn't help either. Sure, he had his muscles, but her nails were in an awkward place altogether.

Still, Daersen was no stranger to pain, so he was able to ignore it.

Since his hand was trapped between her legs, Daersen saw it fit to probe her with his middle finger as he resumed kissing her neck.

"You just let me know when you're ready for me, alright?"

Rhindeer

With another gasp, Mei rolled her hips against Daersen's prodding finger, a little whimper escaping her. It was only his finger, and he wasn't yet penetrating her, but it was a teasing taste of things to come, and Inima but she was curious about what it would feel like to have him moving inside her. The entire experience was supposed to feel amazing, otherwise humans wouldn't be so obsessed with it for all the ages--and the sounds she'd heard coming from some of the rooms certainly confirmed that!--and climaxing on her own was wonderful. How much better would this be?

"I...I am not sure what denotes 'readiness' in this situation," she managed to get out between breaths, legs opening a little wider, knees bent and feet pressed against the bed.

"I do know I want you. Obviously! Otherwise I wouldn't be here! I admit--ah--I am...a bit nervous about the pain."

DaGlobster

"Don't worry about, Mei..."

He curled his finger inside of her, testing her inner boundaries and getting a feel for the space he'd soon be entering. He brought his mouth back up to hers, hoping the kisses would help her relax more.

"It's only going to hurt in the beginning. Then you're going to feel real fucking good..."