Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Gemini Crickets [M]

Started by visualspice, April 14, 2015, 06:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Krah watched her work, and let her work. As much as he loved to do a man's job, it was a bit erotic to him to watch this woman haul her own weight around, and then some. What he wouldn't do to conquer that piece of meat....

Distracted by her delicious body, Krah followed close at her heels, taking a swig of rum every once in a while that by the time they got to the camp site, he was beginning to get a little drunk. He was a man that needed to drink his weight in alcohol before any affects would truly hit, but a hand to his chest elicited a belch as he grinned and passed along the rum.

"I know she didn't announce it, but the shark catch is mine. Though bloody shame if it goes to waste. Even if we can't eat the thing, I'm sure we could figure out something more creative to do with its skin and bones."
But he was no expert on sharks and the like. He'd leave that sort of thing up to her.

And as her eyes watched the fish sizzling along, his eyes watched how the fire's dance glistened off her body.

Oh yeah, he'd bed her tonight. If there was anything he'd do while onthis island, it was get laid.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

TreeFolk

Egil watched Krah watching Cass, who had stretched her long legs out in front of the fire, taking her own swigs from the rum. She seemed to have slowed from earlier, and by the slight glint of sweat on her features, he figured she was feeling land-sick. As green as he was, he, too, knew the struggle it was to go from any time at sea and onto land. But his new captain was tough... She'd had to have been tough, to make it on a ship full of men.

He placed the other two spears of gutted fish on the fire, watching the fat drip off of their carcasses, before slicing into the shark. The meat was soft, but it would still be edible enough. Skewering the meat, he placed them over the fire, before returning his position, glaring at Krah.

Cass was unaware of the other members of her party, a combination of exhaustion, hunger, and drunkenness erasing all around her but the fish. When it was done enough, she plucked the spear of fish from the fire, her lips pursing as she blew on it eagerly. Greedily she plucked at the flesh, peeling back the scaly skin and shoving the hot fish into her mouth, the juices running down her chin.

Egil's glare did not seem to phase the man, so he grabbed the skewers of shark from the fire and shoved them at the man, hoping to catch his eyes to let him know he was onto him.

visualspice

Krah could not be so easily distracted. Once he set sight to something, it was his. So the shove, while it didn't go unnoticed, was caught deftly in one hand.

"Thanks, kid." And he pulled the partially cooked meat to his own lips, blowing on the steam that rose and crackled from it, all the while still leering Cass's form.

"How's the rum? We got much left?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

TreeFolk

Cass swallowed the bit of fish she was chewing, folding her legs under her as she leaned over and handed the rum to him. "If you can finish it off, go for it. There's another bottle or two left in the boat." She wiped the back of her hand across her mouth, sighing as she leaned back against the tree, content despite the gods awful situation they were in.

She heard a murmur of disgust, and opening one eye, she watched with some level of equal parts annoyance and amusement, the lord pick at the fish he'd been given. Crossing her arms, she set her dagger on her thigh, "You know, you ain't going to get fresher fish than that, m'lord. Don't you rich people pay a shit ton for fresh seafood?"

visualspice

The lord cringed and looked up at her.

"Yes, but its hardly prepared in... such a crude fashion. I'm used to salts, spices... anything but just the simple.. simple greased cooked thing this is."

Krah's eyes danced with unspoken laughter as he made himself comfortable near to Cass and downed almost hte rest of the rum in one go.
"Maybe we ought to get a bottle of this for him. Might liven' you up a little, lord Bachloach."

The man made a face.
"I could use the drink, but don't mistake my disdain for unseasoned food as anything but what it is. You wouldn't understand. You've had to eat piss most of your life, I'm sure."

Krah raised his brow at hte man's response but simply laughed.
"Yes.. and it's a piss eating man you've hired to save your ass..."
And he went on to belch and found his eyes down to Cass's fine ass.

TreeFolk

Cass eyed Krah suspiciously as he made himself comfortable near her, but her eyebrow shot up even further when Egil sat himself between them. Ignoring them as best she could, she let out an incredulous laugh at the lord's speech. "I'll note that the next time I catch you a meal."

She, quite drunkenly, held up her hand with her pinky out, mocking the tones of a lord. "'A dash of the tears of a lady most pure, a smidgen of piss, and a pinch of the blood of men whose lives matter less than my own greed, please!'" The last part came out rather harshly, and she leaned over Egil to snatch the bottle of rum from Krah and gulped it down as heartily as he had. "Yeah, and good riddance."

Her mood turned sour, she quite drunkenly shoved herself to her feet. Shoving her dagger rather clumsily into her belt, she swayed. "I hope you sleep nicely, m'lord." Mocking a bow and Swaying, she fisted her hand and let it steady her against the tree. "Be ready to set off when I say." Swearing darkly, she stumbled off down their beaten path in the direction of the ocean.

visualspice

Krah sat there in silence, finishing his portion of the fish and shark, before rising from the ground as well. And one of his large hands clutched onto Egil's shoulder.

"Keep watch of the camp," he said, and moved away to follow after Cass, belching before he disappeared over a tall dune with tall grass jutting out from the top of it

TreeFolk

Egil glared and stood, watching the tall man follow after his captain. But, the man was right... He was essentially responsible for watching camp. That, and he didn't trust the lord as far as he could throw him. Sitting back down, he glared into the fire, and if the lord tried to speak to him, he ignored it.

Cass had crested the same dune, finding her way to another one with a clump of beach grass at the top. She posted herself at the top of it, able to keep an eye on the beach and their boat. She'd forgotten to loosen the temporary knot to let it back out to sea. Oh well, now it really wasn't going anywhere. Wrapping her fingers around the hilt of her dagger, she lay back in the sand with her arms crossed over her chest. The night was a bit chill, but she'd suffered through worse. Staring up at the sky, she tried to calm her angry heart so she could get some sleep.

visualspice

The woman was positively oozing with frustration. He couldn't blame her, but he could at least help her. Having brought the nearly empty bottle of rum, he moved to approach her.

"You know, the best night sleeps are after a good round of fucking under the stars." He moved closer to her and offered over the rum, a wolfish grin curled on his lips.

TreeFolk

Cass growled under her breath, drawing a hand over her face before shoving herself up to sit. Grabbing the rum from him, "I'll take this, only." She took a swig. "If I fucked every man who chose me 'cuz I'm the only woman around, I'd never get the chance to close my legs."

Gods she was tired. Staring out at the sea, she took another swig. "Plus, you've probably got rum dick anyways." She fell back on the sand, not too concerned, though the dagger was still held in her hand. Closing her eyes, she crossed her arms again. "I'll sleep just fine, thank you." But it wasn't true. If anything, she was growing more irritated by the minute. Really? He was going to try and hit on her now? She imagined she looked as inviting as a sea full of sharks. Damnit! Her mouth twitched in agitation, her jaw tightening, as she tried to keep her eyes shut. Maybe he'd go away if she pretended long enough.

visualspice

"I'm pretty sure my rum dick, and the one's your used to aren't exactly the same. And I can just feel the frustration rising from your body. You lost your crew, you've lost the boat, and now you're stuck on an island with just a group of men who you believe would make one lousy, fucking crew. But you know what?" And he moved to crouch down beside her.

"You're fucking right. But it doesn't mean you have to remain all.. repressed. And I can assure you, if you think its hard walking when drunk, it'll be ten times harder after I fuck you until dawn."

TreeFolk

Cass moved quickly, sitting up and fisting her hand in the front of his shirt. Looking hard at him, she spoke low, slow, dangerously. "Now let's get one thing straight, Shark Bait. You are nothing special. You and every other man thinks that since I've got the parts, that I'll give 'em up to just anyone. But if you think for one gods damned minute that I want any part of you and that shit-eating grin of yours, you've got another thing coming."

She leaned forward at him, her voice tempting a challenge, "Because I'm not one of your weak willed little whores. I'm more of a woman than you've likely ever met, and thinking that this..." She motioned to his leering. "Is ever going to work on a woman like me, is idiotic."

visualspice

At their closeness, that shit eating grin only grew bigger.
"Of course. Whores are easy, so are bar maids. But they serve their purpose for those with... an incredible appetite. But you...?"
He eyed hungrily over her figure again before looking her straight in the eyes.
"The challenge is accepted. And in the end... " his lips tugged into a leftward grin. "Trust me, you won't regret it."

TreeFolk

The man must have been slower than she'd thought. She rolled her eyes and released his shirt. "Suit yourself, but I'm not in a mood to fuck anyone, let alone an over-compensating brick-head like you."

But she leaned close again, her breath sweet with the smell of rum, her voice lowering as if conspiring a great plan. "I've got an idea for you, though." She drew her finger slowly down his chest towards his pants. "You. Could..." A smirk broke across her face as she rocked back, "Go find your squid friend again and see if he'll suction you off." A laugh rolled from her chest to her mouth and she threw her head back. The laugh was drunk, derisive, and tinted with the exhaustion from the day. 

visualspice

Oh, for that teasing, she was certainly going to pay. He was already up for the challenge, and at the idea of being sucked off.... squid or other wise, made him groan. As she moved to lay back down, as if believing this conversation was over, she had another thing coming, for the second her eyes were closed he grabbed her by the wrist, pulled her close into his other arm so that she was nearly planted up against his body.

"Let me taste the rum on your lips," he growled, so close he could just take it.

TreeFolk

If he was anything, it was persistent. She'd dealt with persistent before. Biting her lower lip, she ran her tongue along it. Bemused, she smiled as she pressed the dagger against his crotch. "Only if you let me taste the blood that'll run from your cock when I slice it off."

visualspice

"But wouldn't that defeat the purpose? And I'm pretty sure when we're done... you'd rather kept such a... firm weapon, in tact."

TreeFolk

She tapped the dagger against the cloth of his pants. "This small thing?" She tugged, trying to pull her wrist away. "You're rather slow in the head, aren't you? Remember that part where I agreed to give it a go? Yeah, me neither."

His persistence was placing him in great danger of her really losing her temper. She felt her pulse throb in her temple. "If I want a go, I'll make sure to keep you in mind. But as of right now, I think I can take care of that for myself."

visualspice

"But why masturbate when I can send you to heaven?"

TreeFolk

Shoving her dagger into the sand behind her, she nodded. No, she didn't want to slice off his dick. Too much blood loss, and she still intended to use his strength.

Her hand now free, she slid it into his pants, gripping him over his loin cloth. "Is this something you like?" Cass tightened her grip around it and then began to stand, using the motion to add pressure as she twisted it painfully. Her hands were strong, capable, and hard as a man's from years of hard work on boats. Gritting her teeth, face tight with anger, she seethed at him, "It only takes two pounds of pressure to fracture your little friend. So I suggest you lay the fuck off. Now."