Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Yellowing of the Dust

Started by visualspice, May 10, 2015, 03:07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Still feeling a bit strange in the man's embrace, she also felt no aversion to it as she sighed and nestled in against him. Was it strange she actually felt comfort from this creature? This beast of a man? Or was it more strange she actually trusted him?

She nodded her head gently.
"Alright."

But until night fall.. what were they to do until then? And before she knew it, she was tryign to stifle a yawn.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Avery smiled at her little puppy yawn - because she was the puppy and he was the momma dog - and he tucked her in closer and smoothed his hands over her arms.

"Sleep," Avery whispered gently, following suit and trying to stifle his own yawn, "We'll travel by dark and you'll be home, soon."

visualspice

Giving him a crooked smile she found herself asking, "Shouldn't you sleep as well? You seen tired, too."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

"Perhaps i'll follow you there," He said, like sleep was a place to go to instead of... Just sleeping. Avery sighed and ran a hand through her hair, "But not until you do."

visualspice

She smiled as she nestled in against him.
"And what if I were waiting for you to sleep, first?" she teased, sleepy eyes barely open as she regarded him.

Draconian

Avery smirked,  "I doubt you could beat me in staying awake. I'm quite skilled at it," He ran a hand over her forehead, thumb gently stroking her temple, "Sleep. Please."

visualspice

She smirked, but closed her eyes, teasing, "That sounds like a challenge."

Draconian

Avery paused.

A challenge?

He frowned ever so slightly, trailing a finger over the curve of her cheek. "I've had many years of practice," He breathed, moving to trail his hand up and down her back, snuggling her in closer to his warmth, "Far more years of practice than you. Sleep, little one, Please."

visualspice

She sighed.
"I guess you're not in the mood to play," she went on, giving him a sleepy smile.

Draconian

Avery's eyebrows rose up and he looked at her, tilting his head.

"Play?" His voice rumbled, "I don't understand."

visualspice

She smiled softly and gave his arm a gentle pat.
"Don't worry about it. I guess it's... something more human, is all."

Draconian

Avery gently caught her hand and drew his thumb over it, blinking at her curiously. "Teach me. Teach me human things," He whispered, voice husky and quiet.

visualspice

"Teach you?" her face twisted at the question, but she gave it a reasonable go over. "But I... oh, I'm not sure I'd even know how to begin," she went on, sitting up.

Draconian

Avery sat up with her, giving a curious tilt of his head.

"Oh, well," He frowned slightly, "I suppose we could save it for later. You could think of things that you can teach me," he smiled and pat her head, "I won't be human, Little One, I was just curious about... What makes you such."

visualspice

His smile made her smile.
"I know. You are what you are just as I am what I am." Her smile grew into something nurturing and warm. "It's just... I never considered what would define what I am.. as... what it is."

Draconian

Avery gave her a kind of blank smile before he leaned forward and gathered her up in his arms. Tucking her around him, making sure her knees were on either side of his waist before he leaned back, curling his wings around her like a blanket. "Sleep now, Pretty One, we'll travel by night and we should br rested."

visualspice

Vernada sighed. It was still so very strange to be swept up into this sort of a world. She nodded and closed her eyes.
"It's still so strange," she murmured, nestling in. "I feel like I'm living in a dream."